What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Booneville, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Booneville
- JY Painting and ConstructionIt went well. What I liked best, although his work was very good, He was always on time. Very dependable
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingWent great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.
- Trifecta Roofing and RestorationHeath & his crew were amazing! They completed the job in record time, demonstrated professionalism, & cleaned up afterwards like they were never there.
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingExcellent, out of three other companies Mike saved us nearly 20,000 for sure. Mike and his crew were very professional. They showed up on time early, they were very dependable and the work they did is just beautiful. I'm hiring them back for in the spring!
- Mike's Home Repair & RemodelingAll work was very good and would use Mike again. Professional and Mike did what he told me he would do. Very satisfied.
- Ray the PainterThey discussed all paint colors, were punctual, respectful of our property, clean and pleasant. They did exactly what was described in the paint contract.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairVery punctual, considering we started the week of Thanksgiving, and continued through the Christmas holidays! Very professional and my opinion, my "Chip and Joanna Gaines"! Will be using them for other projects!
- Vision Painting Inc.The owner, Frank, is very professional and promptly returns phone calls and worked with us every time we wanted to add additional rooms to be painted, carpentry, etc. The crew was professional and very good. They were fun to have around. My husband is a day sleeper and they tried very hard to see that he was able to sleep. They helped make a difficult situation very bearable. The work was done with the least amount of disruption possible. The fireplace brick looked beautiful. They had a custom paint color made for the brick. The paint looks beautiful and the house looks fresh and up to date. We have had many compliments on it read less
- AAA Ceilings & WallsWe have really tall ceilings and he had to wear stilts. He was really nice. They put plastic all over the floor and just did a really good job. They were on time, and if they weren’t, they called.
- Henleys Remodel And RepairWorkmanship was good and job was done as planned. Very cooperative and flexible to changes and adjustments.
Interior Painters in Booneville
- Business Description:Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!Recent Review:Went great, mike is very detail of his work, took time out to explan what he was doing and how he was going to do it. Highly recommend on any house remodeling.Paul R.
- Business Description:⭐⭐⭐THE MOST TRUSTED ⭐⭐⭐ We are a leader in the Mold/Asbestos testing, inspection and abatement/remediation industry since 1987. Our staff has over 30 plus years of experience. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Financing offered. read lessRecent Review:AirTecs Environmental serviced my home yesterday. In 6-8 hours, Mr. Burks and his crew, analyzed my mold testing results, searched and found additional problems and took care of it all. With each discovery, he emailed pictures and provided recommendations for repair. No surprises, and we stayed well within the submitted proposal. I am home and we couldn’t be more pleased. I highly recommend read lessSheryll S.
- Business Description:Specializing in roofing replacements, installs, and repairs! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all of the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Trifecta did an awesome job and we highly recommend Heath Robinson as your contractor. He is very professional and went above and beyond to assist in all aspects.Debra S.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated since 2008. We are a small shop of architects, Interior designers, artisans, painters and home decor eco friendly professionals. We have a passion for helping home owners improve their living spaces. If you are looking for an amazing experience with a company that loves to make our clients feel special, don't hesitate to call us. We're friendly, knowledgeable and great at what we do read lessRecent Review:On 4/19/2021 @ 3:27 they reached out to give a quote. We text phone call and FaceTime back-and-forth showing pictures and measurements. On May 10, 2021 @ 11:58 I received a text setting up a date and time (May 16, 2021 @ 2:30) for them to come to my home to review everything. There was a no show, not even a text or call. Very unprofessional read lessLa Vern Dickens M.
- Business Description:At Pound's Paint and Reconditioning, a Better Business Bureau accredited business, we want to make your dream home a reality. We can repair holes and cracks in your drywall. We can paint your home inside and out. Paint is one of the most inexpensive ways to make a drastic change to your home. Or, we can do a partial or full remodel of your home. Whatever your situation, we would love to help you create your dream read lessRecent Review:Needed to be stripped with oxy bleach, scrubbed down, hosed off and stained. Holes in siding were expertly patched and sanded. Siding stained and foundation vents installed and s skirt painted. An excellent trap under deck crawl space flip up door was custom made. I provided the paint and stain and oxybleach scrubbing flo thru brush. Showed up early and cleaned up everyday after work. Really TERRIFIC professionals read lessDeborah J J.
- Business Description:Organic Family Solutions is a family owned and operated, local to Buffalo, MO pest control business. Thelma and Bryan have been in business together for 20 years. We use heat, instead of chemicals to eradicate insects and other pathogens such as mold, dust mites, and allergens. Insects are becoming immune to the harsh chemicals used by traditional pesticide companies, heat however is effective 100% of the time. We can even guarantee total eradication of brown recluse spiders. We do offer a .. read lessRecent Review:I would gladly recommend Organic Family Solutions for Interior Painting, which is what they did for my home in Springfield. I was in the process of selling my house so I wanted to have the work done as soon as possible. The estimator was able to come sooner than originally scheduled, which helped my tight schedule. She answered all of my questions and made suggestions where needed. She called a couple of days after I accepted their price to let me know that her crew was scheduled to start my job one week sooner. I was grateful that she was looking out for my interests, too. When the crew arrived to start the job (on a Saturday, no less) they covered everything – furniture, fixtures, and the hardwood floors. I needed different work done in different rooms, and the crew leader walked through each room with me to be sure that they knew what needed to be done. The living room and one of the bedrooms had dark green walls and another bedroom had deep royal blue walls; those rooms are now the Natural Beige color I chose. You would never know what the previous colors had been. The trim and edging work was neat and there are no roller marks on the walls or ceilings. The same four men worked on my job. Not all of them worked on the same days, but there were always at least two men on-site every day until the job was finished. They finished early, too. The last half-day that they worked was for my punchlist items (which was a short list) and to finish the final clean-up. They rehung my curtain rods for me, as well, which I didn’t expect them to do. Overall, the estimator and crew were professional, courteous, and friendly, and they did high-quality work. I would definitely hire this company again read lessKristine K.
- Business Description:Ramos Roofing+,LLC Is a License and Insured company that is BBB accredited, That Brings you Quality but Affordable Prices that allows you and your family to get the Service your Home Deserves. Fast and Reliable Employees with 20+ years Experience with Transforming your Home. Call Us Today for Your Free Estimate and Inspections. We offer a 5 year warranty on all are work read lessRecent Review:Ramos Roofing+ did an amazing job. Friendly crew completed entire job in only a day and a half. When complete they cleaned up the entire area, even areas they hadn’t touched. If you need any kind of roof done Ramos Roofing+ is the company you should go with. Very Competitive pricing and excellent service and installation. Couldn’t be more happy with their service read lessCharles S.
- Business Description:WE APPRECIATE THE RIGHT TO EARN YOUR BUSINESS We have been doing the job right, on time, on budget, and exceeding expectations since 2001. JTI Siding believes strongly in Christian values. We take doing the job right and with integrity personally. Our relationship with you, our customer, and your satisfaction is priority one. We have been siding dream homes and helping contractors beat expectations and budgets for more than a decade. We have distinguished ourselves with both homeowners and bu.. read lessRecent Review:Was told this would be a 5 week job that turned into months. First payment was made on May 17th of 2018 and the first crew showed up in late August for 3 days. 1st Crew's foreman was drunk on the job site and the crew consist of 4 guys in their late teens to early 20's. When I confronted the foreman on the 3rd day about being drunk his reply was "the drinking had nothing to do with the siding job". He left on Friday and did not return. 2nd crew showed up in September and seemed to be OK at the start but it went down hill quick. 1 person in the crew spoke a little English so communicating was an issue. As job went on I noticed that things I was seeing did not look right. House wrap not being installed correctly, siding crooked around windows, chalking being used to fill in gaps because J channel was not installed correctly. Also has issues with siding bulking and oil canning and found that this was due to siding installed incorrectly and instead of fixing the issue the crew tried short cuts to hide. Many more issues, to many to list see pictures attached. 2nd crew also busted out a window beside my front door and at the time I agreed to let them put a temp cover over the hole so they could continue installing siding that JTI and Ted Bradley is refusing to fix. I could write a book on this and back up everything with emails but in short I would not use this company. It is going on almost a year and I am still trying to get issues resolved. I lost my gutters, a window along will a lot of my time. This is my opinion and from this experience with JTI Siding company gets the business then looks for a contractor to do the work and in my case doesn't seem to vet them very well. I have many more pictures but the website will only allow 10 read lessAnthony F.
- Business Description:All around handyman. Painting interior or exterior homes Pressure washing Remodeling or add ons Porch or deck staining Landscaping We give elderly and military discounts. We stand behind our work 100% and warranty all work done read lessRecent Review:Hired David Baker from Baker's Construction last October to build us a detached garage. Made the mistake of giving this THEIF money upfront, $4500.00 for "supplies". There was a shed in the place of where the future garage was. In 6 months all he has done is tear the shed down and leave it in a pile on our property. He does not respond to text or phone calls anymore. Probably used the money to buy METH. Stay away from this company at ALL costs read lessAlan J.
- Business Description:When you call Dirty Deeds Handyman Service, You will speak with me, Robert Saunders and I will be the one that comes out and gives you a fair and honest estimate. I will also be the one that shows up and does the job. I am a one man crew. I do not subcontract out the work and I do not bring strangers picked up off of a street corner to your home to help. In the rare event that I do need a hand I bring my son. I work on a first to put up a deposit-first to get the job done basis. It is not unc.. read lessRecent Review:i was told handyman retired. unsure why still advertisingBob G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- Coal Hill
- Fort Smith
- Van Buren
interior painters in Booneville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Final Touch Roofing Inc457 W Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Final Touch Roofing Inc
- Garcia's painting and remodeling
- Garcia's painting and remodeling
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hands Of Integrity Services2915 S. Coker St.
- Heavenly Homes Construction134 N MAIN ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiz&Herz Handyman service1920 S Y St
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Kolor Key, Inc.5912 S. 28th St Suite 5
Ft. Smith, Arkansas
- Kolor Key, Inc.
- Organic Family Solutions 165 Thunder Rd
- Organic Family Solutions
- Ramos Roofing+303 Rose Dr
- Ramos Roofing+
- Uptons Handyman Service807 H St
- Uptons Handyman Service
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling234 East Miami st.
- WEBKO Construction & Remodeling