Before you build, you need to pour a concrete slab. The cost of a concrete slab depends on a number of factors, including thickness, size, labor, and type of slab. Use this guide as your concrete cost calculator to find out what you’ll expect to pay.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Greenbrier, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Greenbrier
- Quality Contracting & Concrete LLCFantastic job from start to finish! Arrived on time for quote and for start of project. Pricing was fair, quality work done and finished a bit ahead of schedule and on budget. Quality Contracting will be my go-to contractor for all my landscaping needs!
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well
- David WolfardHe was very prompt and he did his job well. He went over and beyond with checking on information from the city and giving us extra details. We didn't actually accept the bid but never the less I would use him again based on my experience with him.
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway
- Northridge LandscapeHis name is Scott Hehl. He did everything that he said he was going to do, his price was reasonable, he was courteous, and he was professional.
- Stars & Stripes Concrete LLCI contacted Luke Spitale (Owner/Manager) who came out and discussed options and made recommendations to ensure a quality product. His crew showed up the morning of the pour and immediately began preparing the rebar, wire, and vapor barrier. The crew controlled all aspects of the pour and directed the concrete drivers where to go to ensure no damage was done to the property or driveway. They used laser levels to ensure the depth of material and slope was maintained throughout the pour. They stayed on site for approximately 10 hours to ensure a "slick finish" that met my requirements was left as the final product. This took extra time due to the very cold temperatures which delayed the concrete from "setting up". These guys were respectful of my property and were professional (on time, no profanity, cleaned up before leaving). I couldn't be happier with their work and will only use Stars and Stripes for similar concrete projects. There are many concrete finishers out there, but these guys have worked together for over 9 years on word of mouth. That should speak volumes to others worried about who they're hiring..
- Calaway ConstructionMr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care of
Last update on August 22, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Greenbrier
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Learn how to pour a concrete slab or foundation when building a new home, and get tips to ensure the process goes smoothly.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bee Branch,
- Rose Bud,
- Heber Springs,
- Greers Ferry,
- Fairfield Bay,
concrete contractors in Greenbrier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- William Fitzgerald Construction Servicespo box 213
GREENBRIER, Arkansas 72058
- William Fitzgerald Construction Services
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- HARMON CONCRETE4 DULVERTON DR
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- HARMON CONCRETE
- Limitless Innovations15477 W Battlefield Park Rd
Prairie Grove, Arkansas 72753
- Limitless Innovations
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Rockys Construction & Remodeling
Clinton, Arkansas 72031
- Rockys Construction & Remodeling
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.