If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Greenbrier, AR
There are 3 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Greenbrier
- PLANIT DIRT EXCAVTG CONCRETESuper. It took a while for me to be worked in (I was told that up front), but I was patient and JR kept me in the loop as to when he could get to my project. When it started, it went quickly and efficiently. Outstanding workmanship, very proud of finished job. Our thanks to the whole crew. Definitely increased the look and value of the home read less
- Anthony & Sylvan PoolsIt went well overall. There were two mistakes made by the subcontractors: (1) they installed the wrong tile and (2) installed the wrong plaster. Both of the mistakes were promptly corrected by the A&S supervisor but my advice to potential customers is to watch each phase of the project closely and let your project manager know if there are inconsistencies, problems or mistakes. The overall project took longer than we expected (about 3 months) but that may be because we have never built a pool before. The quality of the finished product was great and A&S provided all the services expected. Joe Angrove, Lead Design Consultant, and Dan Dockery, Project Manager, both did outstanding jobs for us. Joe was a master at helping us design our pool and Dan was always available to ensure that the job was done correctly. Both were very professional and represented A&S well read less
- American Standard Foundation Repair of NW ArkansasAbsolutely wonderful! American Standard Foundation Repair submitted a bid to me with full description of their plan. An entire crew came to my house! Each man had a specialty, cutting, welding, etc. Before starting, Jason had me examine the material to be used and give my approval. And when finished, had me examine and approve the job completed! They were so professional, polite, cleaned up everything and made sure I was happy with the job! A bit later the owner, Michael Herring, called to get my opinion of the service! Never had that happen before! He told me they also do other things and if I needed something to call! You can bet I will! HIGHLY recommend them! A+ in my book read less
- American Standard Foundation RepairVery well. They were super nice and explained everything to me. The owner was very patience with me and helping me to understand. He didn't try to sail me anything. He told me straight up what the problem was, ways I could address, and pricing. I wish he did more than just roofing. I would use him for everything read less
- Limitless InnovationsThis update is to help those of you that may be on the fence about doing your garage floor because you aren't sure how well it will hold up. Please know, I am not an employee of this company, a family member, nor am I paid for my reviews by anyone within this company or any company for that matter. I am simply writing this update because I am thoroughly impressed with the quality of the products and workmanship done by Limitless Innovations. It has now been over 18 months (1 1/2 years) and this floor looks as if it were done yesterday. These photos were taken March 17th, 2017. We park our three vehicles on this floor daily and there isn't any wear and tear. We get so many compliments from friends and family and people that visit our home. If you want to take your garage or man-cave to the next level, you want Andrew and Carey (Owners) from Limitless Innovations to provide you the service. ***Quality and Workmanship second to none!! read less
- Backus Concrete LLCBrandon from Bacchus met us several times on site to discuss the project. He was very interested in getting us exactly what we wanted and keeping the costs in line with our budget. He had great ideas on how to improve the plans and provided us with many options. He gave us the name of a contractor who we found shared Bacchus' desire to meet our desires and budget. We have not started the work so this post will be updated as soon as construction is underway read less
- Limitless InnovationsDriveway stain was done first, last fall actually. Loved it then, love it now. The hard winter had no negative impact. We had contracted with Andrew to do the garage then as well, but had a to wait over the winter, and for temps warm enough for the process to be done correctly. Love it as well! There were many color choices for both the stain snd epoxy. Andrew was professional, as were the team/crew members. Work was done in a timely manner. We liked them, and the results are terrific. We would use them again.......maybe if deciding to epoxy our basement storeroom floor read less
- David WolfardEverything went as planned. Contractor did work while we were on vacation, so there was no down time using driveway and steps.
- Andy Ingle ConcreteAndy Ingle Concrete Andy Ingle Concrete, was recommended to me. He was very reliable and the work is good quality.
- Backus Concrete LLCVery professional.Completed project in timely manner.Workers were friendly,worked hard and cleaned up after they were finished.Would highly recommend them.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Greenbrier
- Business Description:Simple solutions for your foundation issues, cracked or unlevel concrete, soil stabilization, and void fill problems. Call for a free on-site consultation and estimate 501-539-5218!Recent Review:They were prompt to respond & set up A timely appointment to give an estimate, but after appointment said they would email me an estimate in couple of days from appointment. I provided our email address and after a week still no estimate, I called & was told they were so sorry as they had been extremely busy, but would get it in before end of the day. That was a month back & I never heard from them again. I do not do business with people that Do not keep their word nor do I feel they are worthy to be on Angie’s List read lessPeggy D.
- Business Description:As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today!Recent Review:He was great. He did what he said he was gonna do.jack p.
- Business Description:With over 80 years of experience, Olshan provides both homeowners and commercial property owners with cost-effective foundation repair solutions. Services include; foundation repair, crawl space repair, crawl space encapsulation, basement waterproofing, basement repair, wall repair, epoxy crack injections, wall braces, and more... Our service area includes; Estimates are FREE (there is no obligation to buy) and come with custom repair plans! A+ BBB Rated. Convenient payment programs & availab.. read lessRecent Review:Work done promptly and professionallyPatrick M.
- Business Description:We are specialists in residential and commercial structure repair. Our services include new construction, remodeling, and a wide variety of other repairs. We do not use subcontractors. Choosing a structure repair company is often not an easy task. While you may receive many different conclusions and opinions from different companies, you may be assured that the solution we submit will always be based upon a thorough analysis of your problem and will utilize the very latest in technology. At A.. read lessRecent Review:We live in an older home, built in the 1940s, in which a second floor was added in the 1980s. We knew when we moved in three years ago that the piers and beams were not sufficient and would need work. I was very particular about hiring a contractor for this job because I wanted the job done correctly, thoroughly, and with attention to detail. I received bids from five different contractors, and joined them in the crawlspace during the inspections. American Structure performed the most thorough inspection of any of the contractors, and also did the best job of explaining their assessment and discussing different options for repair. The bid included a range of repair options to tailor a range of budgets, depending on how much we wanted to invest in the project. The American Structure bid was generally competitive in price with their competitors, but was more thorough and detailed. We opted initially for a more basic repair. The crew was prompt, friendly, very professional. They left the site cleaner than they found it. They even did some additional work not mentioned in the bid, such as shoring up and repairing a few existing piers, without additional cost. We were so pleased with the work by American Structure that we hired them to add additional piers and beams, a 10-mil vapor barrier, and a second crawlspace entrance. All together, American Structure added 19 piers, 60 feet of beams, a full 10-mil vapor barrier and a second crawlspace entrance. Now our floors are rock-solid and our crawlspace is nearly as clean and pretty as a room in the house. We’ve had a great experience with American Structure and highly recommend them read lessJ L.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret.. read lessRecent Review:I knew that I was going to need very good help with this water heater replacement. The old one was 22 years old and had a lot of sediment in it. Also the location was difficult to get to. Jack sheduled the appointment to fit my schedule. Brad and Mickey arrived promptly and tackled the situation. As expected, the drain was clogged and the tank was way too heavy to lift out without draining. When using air pressure failed, they pulled out a shop vac, jerry-rigged a small hose on the end and slowly suck out enough water to allow the tank to be lifted out. They're one of the best crews I've ever had working for me. I have my mechanic, my electrician, and now I have my plumbers. I'll never use anyone else and I highly recommend them read lessPam G.
- Business Description:Aquacrete is a decorative concrete contractor located in Northwest Arkansas. We strive to keep up with the ever-changing stamp and decorative concrete business. Aquacrete specializes in simulated rock and decorative concrete, from pools to pool decks to decorative patios, driveways to sidewalks from stamped to stained, interior floors to exterior surfaces. With our knowledge of concrete basics along with our technical skills and creativity , we can create unique designs. Aquacrete specializes.. read less
- Business Description:Do you have a home that needs some TLC, a deck that has been beaten up by the weather, a concrete driveway that has been cracked, or even stained from cars? Then D&D can treat your home. Offering you a limited 10 year warranty, maintenance free. Servicing any wood or concrete areas of the home read less
- Business Description:We are a full-service residential construction company. 25 years experience in the building industry. We have references for all services we offer. Our contracts with customers protects both parties to ensure proper completion and payment. We provide detailed spreadsheets upon request at anytime during larger projects to maintain confidence that budget is not exceeded read lessRecent Review:The color and finish on the new patio does not match the old portion that was not removed. The sheen on the patio is very hard to keep clean and sweats, making it hard to walk on. There are places where the concrete splashed on the brick of our house that needs to be removed. There are holes that developed when the concrete was being stained and he has not repaired them. He did not install the drain in the driveway to prevent the garage from flooding so now each time it rains, we have mud and dirt accumulate in front of the garage and on the new walkway (about 10 yards long), so we have to pressure wash the entire front of the garage and the walkway to remove the mud. On August 9, 2013, we paid Mr. Fitzgerald $1,500.00 as a partial payment to have custom railing installed around the edge of the patio. Each time we've asked him about the railing, he says, "I'm working on it". My husband has sent numerous text messages and left many phone messages asking Mr. Fitzgerald to meet with us so we can resolve these problems, but he has not returned any of our messages in over 8 months. He did however, text my husband on Christmas Eve to wish us a Merry Christmas and said I'll see you soon. That's been 7 months ago. Mr. Fitzgerald and his crew started out doing the work very well and very fast. After a few weeks, he pulled the crew and started building a house for a local contractor. After that we could not get him to come back and finish our job. It would take him less that 2 days to complete the work. He left 2 drains open on the ends and above ground. Each time it rains, that portion of the yard has standing water read lessVivian T.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you read less
- Business Description:I can install pole barns or metal buildings, but I can also roof or do other construction things. I have even built alot of ramps for insurance companies in the past. I have only been working for myself for about a year but I started have installing pole barns for about 8 years or so. I take pride in my work so I try for prefection. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- Bee Branch
- Rose Bud
- Heber Springs
- Greers Ferry
- Fairfield Bay
concrete contractors in Greenbrier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Martin Construction229 Cedar Ln
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
- McCormick and Sons, LLC14543 Brown Rd.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- McLin Builders
- MICHAEL SMITH CONCRETE & CONSTRUCTION16708 THOMPSON FARM RD
- MORRIS HOMES INC3080 HIGHWAY 65 S
- Martin Construction
- NEC Construction & Remodeling269 McNeeley Cir
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- NEC Construction & Remodeling
- Olshan Foundation Repair5115 Young Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- Robinson's Maintenance2402 Cherokee St
El Dorado, Arkansas
- Robinson's Maintenance
- Unique Concrete Designs10139 eagle st
- Unique Concrete Designs