The cost to paint the exterior of a house depends on many factors, like where you live, the house’s overall condition, its size and layout. This guide will help you determine a budget for your exterior house painting project, whether you DIY or hire a pro
Get matched with top exterior painters in Greenbrier, AR
There are 8 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Recent House Painting Reviews in Greenbrier
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Vision Painting Inc.Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..
- Moran's PaintingThe company representative went out of her way to get the stain we wanted used, and the painters did a very good job.
- Pemberton PaintingI would not hire Pemberton Paint, Penny Pemberton. Pemberton Painting, Penny Pemberton is well known in Eureka Springs, Arkansas for submitting the lowest bid, just to get the job. Then about half way through the job, she keeps adding things, to the point where your bid is double what she told you it would cost. Penny Pemberton never even showed up on the work site to approve or disapprove of the work that her hired workers did. They worked on our home located within the historic loop of Eureka Springs, AR. They installed spindles on our porch upside down. They did no prep work before they painted, and the paint began peeling within 6 months. Areas that we paid her to repair were never done. We called her back to examine the work, and we walked around together for an hour with a clipboard as she made a long list of substandard work that her workers did. She said she would redo the work, at no cost to us. That conversation was in August of 2020. We have never seen her again. She will not answer texts/emails/voicemails. Sadly, we had paid her in full. My husband halted the work done by her company, after he saw the substandard work that her company delivers. We were greatly distressed by this and even sought advice from local clergy, who told us that we would be "doing a community service to take her to small claims court", so that others in the community would not be taken advantage of by her any longer. We hired a national chain painting company, Certa Pro, to come in and do the rework of the work that her company did at a substandard level. It will cost us thousands to pay for the rework. I would not recommend Penny Pemberton, Pemberton Painting to do any work. She only shows up on the job site to take more money. She hires people that have little or no training. Almost anyone can hold a paint brush, but that does not make them a painter. We are very sorry that we hired Pemberton Painting
- Johnson Brothers Construction Foundation LLCExcellent! They gave accurate quotes/bids, always showed up on time, did work professionally/timely and ALWAYS returned my phone calls/texts promptly. They were honest, knowledgeable and very competent. I was confident my beautiful historic home was in good hands...I would definitely recommend them and will use them again
- A State Handymen IncWork was done quickly and professionally. They had to clean out the garage before making repairs and hauled off all debris. High quality work all around. Will definitely hire again.
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Color Plus Painting & RemodelingSorry painters !! Signed deal on feb 8th . Work started Feb 26th . Was quote 3-4 weeks . Now on 5/5 work is not complete .. trash all in paint and primer bleeding through paint. Quality of work is **** .. spent more time drinking on job than doing quality work !!
- TJ Painting of NWABeautifully, James was very professional and did an awesome job, my son, who is a contractor/builder was very impressed with the quality of James work, I am extremely satisfied,
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
House Painters in Greenbrier
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:They did an excellent work. I would highly recommend them to anybody. They were professional. They made sure that the clean up meticulously. They were dependable. They have excellent quality.Darin A.
- Business Description:We specialize in interior/exterior painting. Stucco repair, drywall repair, sanding, pressure washing, deck/porch restoration, cabinet repainting/ refacing. Over 10+ years experience. We take pride in our work.Recent Review:Went very well. They were very professional and pleasant to work with. I absolutely loved my experience and would recommend them to anyoneAaron B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today!
- Business Description:Family Owned and Operated building & remodeling company with over 55 years of combined experience. A rated with the BBB. We are dedicated to bringing our clients dreams to reality, and guarantee your satisfaction. We won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or send a message to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:It was excellent. They were on time, very professional, neat, they stuck to the original price, and the quality was good as well.Melanie A.
- Business Description:A-State Handymen has a hand picked crew with combined experience of over 80 years. We focus on family values and customer service. Our goal is to get each customer and keep them for life. We are A+ rated on the BBB. No hidden charges on materials. If the job lasts less than 1 week you don't pay labor until you are 100% satisfied with the job. Satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:The entire experience was good. Rob Carroll kept in touch about scheduling a visit to provide an estimate, and later, about when work could be performed. He gave his honest opinion about whether a few items on my list needed repair. The workmen were professional, friendly and again, kept me informed about the progress. When I asked about a loose lock on an exterior door, they offered to pick up a new lock set and install it for me. The bill came in under budget. Thoughtful and much appreciated service! I will contact them for help on any future home repair needsCatherine B.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:The entire crew was amazing!! My first project was a roof along with wood siding repair, house painting, and installing a railing the entire length of my front porch. The price was fair and the work was completed as the weather would allow. It did not take long at all. I was kept updated on all progress and of any issue that arose promptly. This project was done Oct 2020. My 2nd project was an interior remodel that included pretty much a full gut of the kitchen, installing wood beam to open up the area, complete interior house painting, and installation of new flooring. The project took about 2 months. The cabinetry is what took the longest to come in which caused a slight delay, but no complaints. I was kept updated every few days on progress and any issues that arose. The finished product is wonderful and I get so many compliments. I have a few more projects to complete and I do not trust my home to anyone else at this point. So, Jose and his team will be hearing from me again soonKamiah T.
- Business Description:That One Guy, Construction and Destruction Ltd. Co - remodeling servicesRecent Review:The service was a top notch. They were clean, timely, and through. I had no complaints about the service.Pete Y.
- Business Description:Welcome Home Moving Services strives every day to provide you the highest quality moving services in the industry. We are an honest and diligent company with only the most experienced movers. We have inherited a continued work ethic that we live by here at Welcome Home Moving Services. It is our promise to provide you, our customers with superior and professional moving services and top-rated customer service. We are directly affiliated with only A-rated carriers which gives us the best prici..Recent Review:Jerome and Adam from J & Z Moving were great. They had my stuff loaded quickly and all of the furniture fit through the doors without being broken down.Amanda T.
- Business Description:Our experienced and well-trained personnel have years of roofing experience. We handle all types of roofing conditions or requests from a small leak to a complete, comprehensive roofing system. Knowing when to restore, repair or install a new roof system and what type of roofing material is an important decision. Your PI Roofing professional will assist you in choosing the appropriate product and installation techniqueRecent Review:Crews were professional and worked hard to install the radiant barrier during my remodel. I know this was money well spent cause it is now the middle of summer in the house. With temperatures running the upper 90's-100 and no insulation in the attic (Still in remodel stage, but drywall is up), the AC system can keep it a nice 72 inside without any problems and without running all the timeCarl D.
- Business Description:Specializing in remodels! We always guarantee your satisfaction and won’t leave until the job is done right. We take pride in ourselves and on the quality work we provide, while always delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered, then call --or-- click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I think he does quality of work. I would say that just like every other contractor out there, finishing the **** job that's the problem with everyone. They get to the end of the job. They know there's not that much money left in it and they're all ready move on to the next job so you gonna hire somebody to finish it. He works mainly with a woman, they worked together. I feel he leaves most of the painting up to her and she's got nowhere she cuts a lot of corners. there's a lot of spots we need to re-hit on the painting. I did not care for a few approaches they did or not showing up again. He's capable of very good work but couple things I didn't like and it gonna cost a few money to get it fix, they probably don't belong in the three thousand square ft house business, they probably belong in the one thousand two fifty and hundred square foot business. Again, they were sometimes they did not showed up but that's every contractors. I think they had enough care for the quality and completion of the job to really say okay, I want this work to be complete and I wanted to be perfect. I know that perfection is a tough thing to acquire but they had no interest. They were ready to move on to the next job and that's how it ended. I never fired them, they just stop showing up. I had to have a 2 weeks break because I have to stop the job and get the stuff done on the attic and they never came backJohn B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Thinking of painting your home yellow? Learn how to choose the best yellow exterior paint color for your home, how much it’ll cost, and what you should consider before you start painting.
If you’re tired of seeing faded, chipping paint on your house every time you pull into the driveway, it’s time to repaint your home’s exterior. Follow these steps to prepare your home for a flawless exterior paint job.
Find exterior painters in
- Bee Branch
- Rose Bud
- Heber Springs
- Greers Ferry
- Fairfield Bay
exterior painters in Greenbrier
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A State Handymen Inc80 S. Broadview
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
- All-American Home Improvements LLC25 mitchell lane
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Alvarado Masonry LLC4023 S Shackleford Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Arkansas Painting Company3909 Tates Mill Rd
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- ASP Handyman Services101 E Hopper ST
- A State Handymen Inc
- B and V Electric26 Running Deer Cv, Bandvelectric.com
- B.Baker Services 104 Lynnwood Cv
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- BRAY'S PAINTING CONTRACTOR130 THIRD ST NATIONAL PK
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- B and V Electric
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy John's Remodeling Co.605 E L ST
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hodges Building295 Sunset Ridge
Cave City, Arkansas
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction6827 Honeysuckle Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JOHN EASTERLING CONSTRUCTION INC1748 W SUNSET AVE STE C
- John Moss Construction100 Rock Products Rd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Johnson & Son's Painting1378 Fern Creek Dr.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Jose pain
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- J & Z Roofing Remodeling Construction
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG7316 OAKLEY DR
- latchaw construction668 Marion County 6067
- Leaf Shield Gutter Systems1 Bethnal Road
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- Logmedics140 E Main St
West Fork, Arkansas
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services1088 Eglantine Rd
- LARRY FEE PAINTING & REMODELNG
- NEC Construction & Remodeling269 McNeeley Cir
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
- NEC Construction & Remodeling
- Painting & Remodeling By Robert Meeks56 Hiawatha Dr
Cherokee Village, Arkansas
- Pat Hand Home Improvement1800 S Stirman Ave Ste 1202
- PI Roofing Solutions6109 Remount Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- PRECISION RESTORATION & REMODELING213 KLEINSHORE RD
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Precision Roofing62 Robin Trail
- Painting & Remodeling By Robert Meeks
- United Painting Company4628 Vega Court
- United Painting Company