Need the best air filter for allergies? Or maybe you are considering an air purifier? Here are a few tips to help you fight those pesky allergens in your home.
Get matched with top house cleaning services in Elkins, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local house cleaning services.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Cleaning Reviews in Elkins
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesThey have been keeping our house clean for several years. They do a great job! We highly recommend them.
- First Solution RestorationDanilo and his team were very professional and polite. Very knowledgeable on the procedures needed in order to achieve a clean and safe environment would highly recommend
- Home Sweet Home House Cleaning ServicesLaura has great communication skills. She's a hard worker who asks questions and shares recommendations on effective cleaning supplies and equipment, as we provide them. Laura suggests ideas for deep cleaning projects and prices, which we've used a few times. Interview her. Hire her! You'll be pleased you did
- Home Sweet Home House Cleaning ServicesMy husband and I hired Laura for recurrent house cleaning. She saved our marriage, maybe a slight exaggeration, but we are definitely both happier not having to deal with the house. Laura pays attention to detail and treats our home with care and respect.
- Home Sweet Home House Cleaning ServicesI would recommend Laura to anyone needing housekeeping services. She’s easy to communicate with and does a great job as well. When I unexpectedly had company coming she was able to fit me in sooner than usual with no issues. With two kiddos our kitchen/dining room floor is always a wreck, but she gets it shiny and clean everytime. I look forward to coming home to my clean house after her visits
- Home Sweet Home House Cleaning ServicesLaura is so wonderful and has been a blessing to my home! She does great work & I 100% recommend her!
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesThey were very thorough and efficient working quickly but paying attention to small details like picture frames on the walls and baseboards etc. Amazing job.
- Milady's MaidFantastic! I have never had someone so eager to get started working. When I returned my home was perfect. Alma is very professional and carries herself with grace!
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial ServicesI was so impressed that the manager came to my house before services, went through my house so she would know how long it would take, and explained what her people did so that my house would be deep cleaned. She also came the first day her people cleaned and made sure they did an amazing job. They come once a month now and I know that my house will be spotless when they finish. I would recommend them to anyone, not only for the excellent work they do, but for the reasonable fee they charge
- Milady's MaidMilady cleaning is professional and very good. We have used them for 3 years. I would recommend them to everyone.
Last update on November 28, 2022
House Cleaning Companies in Elkins
Deals in Elkins for Professional Cleaning Services
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house cleaning service articles
Find house cleaning services in
- Bethel Heights,
- West Fork,
- Elm Springs,
- Little Flock,
- Prairie Creek,
- Prairie Grove,
- Cave Springs,
- Holiday Island,
- Pea Ridge,
- Eureka Springs,
House Cleaning Companies in Elkins, AR
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
Poway, California 92064
- Granite Gold Inc.
- Home Sweet Homecleaning3 Rhonda Ln
Bellavista, Arkansas 72715
- Home Sweet Homecleaning
- Maid Cleaning And ServicesPO Box 639
Rogers, Arkansas 72757
- Milady's Maid1851 S 11th Pl
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Molly Maid of Northwest Arkansas100 N Dixieland Rd
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Moran’s Painting 1303 W Lazy L St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Multi-Klean Residential and Commercial Services811 SW Krug Rd
Bentonville, Arkansas 72712
- Maid Cleaning And Services
- Pro Clean643 HWY 45
Fayetteville, Arkansas 72703
- Pro Clean
House cleaners that service Elkins
House Cleaning FAQ
How much does it cost to clean a house?
Answer: The average cost of house cleaning is between $120 and $240. A variety of factors influence the cost of house cleaning, including the size of your house, the specific tasks you want to be done, and local labor costs. In general, larger homes cost more to have cleaned, as do those that have a more extensive list of tasks. You can generally save money on house cleaning by signing up for a biweekly or weekly cleaning plan.
How much does a cleaning pro cost?
Answer: Individual house cleaning pros cost an average of $12 to $25 per hour while professional house cleaning companies often charge between$25 and $80 per hour. Individual house cleaning professionals often charge less than professional house cleaning companies because they’re paying themselves directly rather than charging enough to pay for managers, administrative staff, and cleaning pros.
How much does it cost to deep clean a house?
Answer: The average cost to deep clean a house is around $0.20 per square foot. This is compared to $0.07 to $0.15 per square foot for standard cleaning. Deep cleaning is a more in-depth service than regular cleaning and takes longer than regular cleaning. The primary factors that will impact the cost of deep cleaning include the size of your home, how dirty the space is, and local labor costs.
What is included in a deep house cleaning?
Answer: Deep cleaning usually includes all the tasks that come with a basic cleaning in addition to more in-depth tasks. These additional tasks include deep scrubbing and sanitizing tiles and grout, cleaning inside and behind appliances, scrubbing baseboards and walls, deep cleaning carpets and furniture, and wiping down all the fixtures.
What is included in a basic house cleaning?
Answer: The tasks included in a basic house cleaning include general tidying, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, wiping all surfaces, and taking out the trash from all common spaces. Basic cleaning also includes cleaning and disinfecting bathrooms and the kitchen, making beds, and wiping the exterior of appliances and windows. Check with your cleaning pro to be sure you understand what’s included before they begin the job.
How often should you have your house cleaned?
Answer: In general, you should tidy your house daily and have it cleaned professionally two to four times per month. In addition to regularly scheduled cleanings, you should have your home deep cleaned two to three times per year. If you don’t have your home cleaned on a weekly or biweekly schedule, you can expect to pay more when you do have your home cleaned, as it'll likely take longer.