Geri's Cleaning

Founded 2000 • With Angi since July 2010

4.2

Geri owns and operates Geri's Cleaning, she will be the one clean your home! Her friendly service will keep your home sparkling. *Basic Cleaning on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Deep Cleaning scheduled in advance. Avaialble for Spring Cleaning! -payment is due at time of service (unless pre-arranged). Cash or local check only please...

Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their best.

11/20/2015

Geri does a great job.  She is friendly and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geri Cleaned our house weekly or every other week.

10/14/2013

She is always willing to work with my crazy schedule . Love her will always recommend her to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She cleans my house!!!

12/03/2012

I was never contacted back by the company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was never contacted back by the company

CATEGORY house cleaning

I am so sorry this customer was not called back, When the call came in I was traveling and he said he got another call so he hung up from me, i was not asked to return a call, I try and return all my call if the customer ask.

09/17/2012

Geri's cleaning of my house went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geri started in the kitchen which was quite a mess, dishes, pots, pans, refrigerator, cabinets, floor, etc.  Geri is an excellent house keeper.  Vaccuming entire house (wood floors and area rugs).

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,glass repair,house cleaning,doors,floor cleaning

07/08/2012

In the end I felt overcharged for the quality of her work. After she left. I discovered a second bathroom had not been clean even though I was told it had been. Disappointed customer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had her do a deep clean for a home I moved out of.

CATEGORY house cleaning

*Basic Cleaning, Deep Cleaning, Spring Cleaning! *Basic Cleaning - Mopping, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, livingroom, kitchen, diningroom, bathroom(s), bedroom(s), etc. *Deep Cleaning - mopping, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, livingroom, kitchen, diningroom, bathroom(s), bedroom(s), baseboards, ceiling fan(s) (if reachable), more in depth cleaning

Cleaning outside of the home or out of my reach.

Satisfaction