What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Dierks, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Dierks
- Cutting Edge Lawncarevery well...they offer good deal on a yearly option. they came approx every 2 weeks and did all lawn maintc. including leaves. they are also available for snow removal
- Cutting Edge LawncareThey did it very inexpensively, quickly, and they did a nice job. They were fast, and I would recommend them to anybody.
- B & B Lawn Landscape & Property ServiceGreat, I have a dog electronic fence, and they were very careful not to hit the wire. Yard looks great
- Cutting Edge LawncareThis Landscape service never called me back. I tried twice. I will call someone else. At least call or email me and tell me you don't have time.
Leaf Removal Services in Dierks
- Business Description:Free Estimates Full Service Lawn Maintenance Striping, Edging, and Clean Up Lawn Restoration
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business located in Conway, Ar. ASK ABOUT OUR REFERRAL PROGRAM!!!Recent Review:I fired this person and got my money refunded. At least that's what I believe happened. Let me check my bank statements. Thanks for reminding me. <br />Kistilan D.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:I am a small handyman service and growing. No job is to small and look forward to the big ones. I accept cash or check based on a mutual agreement. Give me a call I look forward to speaking with you and at least answer any questions of yours
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:L.L.L. is a complete maintenance and design/implementation company for all your outdoor needs. We specialize in customized service and have maintenance programs to fit your needs and budget.
- Business Description:We are professional tree care service specializing in removal stump grinding and tree trimming excepting all methods of payment including some financing let us help you with your project today please call
- Business Description:Additional contact: Emily Stevens 501-915-2863 Additional email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.comRecent Review:Called this provider based on previous Angie's List recommendations. Noted that the organizations former name was TRU-CUT, and all recommendations were on THAT company. <br /> Called 1700 on Monday, August 29, 2014. Spoke with Andrew who seem personable and profesional in phone manner. Noted he said he'd only owned the company "a few months". Set up appt. for Tuesday, 9/30/2014 at 1130. Told him I had to be at the doctors office at 1200 and to be early if possible. <strong>NO SHOW</strong>. Got message on my cell phone he was running late at 1230. Would be at my house by 1700 (voice in background said 1730). Rcvd. call from Andrew at 1800 stating "running late". Again, <strong>NO SHOW</strong>. Called him again 0900 10/1/14. Mumbled appology and asked me what time I would like him to be at my house today. He said it was a "slow day" and that he could come over "any time". Told him between 1600 and 1700 would be fine.. <br /> <em>Andrew arrived at my door at 2010 mumbling and stumbling. I told him that, as the sun had already gone down, it'd be hard to see the yard and we'd try again at another time (sic)!</em> <br /Don J.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated. Our goal is to maintain your property with the highest level of customer satisfaction. We aim to please! We specialize in property maintenance for residential and commercial properties.We offer leaf clean up and removal! Cost is determined by the job. No travel chargesRecent Review:They did the job well and completely.TOM C.
- Business Description:Drysev is Independently, Locally Owned and Family operated out of Stuttgart, Ar We will do sub-contracting, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. We requried 50% up front and rest of payment due in full upon completion of work. Sub-contracting jobs are due full within a 14 to 30 days of completion of work, unless prior arrangements are made in writing and notary only. WE DO NOT OFFER FINANCING OPTIONS ON JOBS
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
leaf removal services in Dierks
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Boswell MaintenanceP.o. box 261
College Station, Arkansas
- Boswell Maintenance
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Infinite Lawns6573 East State Highway 137
- Infinite Lawns
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPINGP.O. box 20626
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- LAWNS LIMBS & LANDSCAPING
- Monroe Lawn & Landscape6306 Miller County 505
- Monroe Lawn & Landscape
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services2705 Hwy 375 West
- The Perfect Touch Cleaning Services