Have you noticed an unexpected water bill? Your meter might be to blame. This checklist can help you inspect your water meter to make sure it’s in working order.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Corning, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local plumbers.
Matching on Angi
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Corning
- Julian PlumbingIT WENT AWESOME !! First off I had a terrible experience with the delivery driver and how he handled my new appliances. He damaged my brand new refrigerator and when Troy Julian saw the damage inside the fridge, he immediately called the company asked for a manager, explained the problem and I will be getting another new refrigerator and Troy Julian will be here when they deliver it to make sure it’s not damaged and to hook up the ice maker. The next day he returned to install my new still in the box dishwasher. Troy Julian had it installed when he was taking the plastic off the door and he noticed it too had been damage while being delivered. Once again he immediately called the company and asked to speak to the same manager he talked to the day before. He had not come in yet but Troy Julian spoke to the appliance department supervisor and explained the problem with the new dishwasher and explained he called the day before about the damaged refrigerator. I’m getting a new dishwasher too. I’m extremely impressed with Julian Plumbing. He’s been in business for 37 years and it shows. He takes care of his customers. CUSTOMER SERVICE IS EXCELLENT!!! HIS WORKMANSHIP IS EXCELLENT !!! HIS PRICES ARE VERY VERY REASONABLE !!! In fact this is the first time I’ve used Julian Plumbing and my invoice was less than his original estimate !!! I’m on disability and every penny counts. Julian Plumbing is my new plumber and he was recommended by my next door neighbors. I’m so glad the first plumber I called never bothered to return my call and I called Julian Plumbing who answered and talked to me over 30 minutes. When I got off the phone I knew I had the right plumber. He is a man of integrity, good values and morals. He showed up when he said he would. I’m extremely satisfied and highly recommend Julian Plumbing
- Ernie's Plumbing Service IncTheir office person set up an appointment for the plumber to come to our home, and later called to say that he could come earlier, if we desired, and we did. The young man arrived and immediately put disposable covers over his work shoes, while still on the porch. He worked diligently and cleaned the area where he worked, when he finished
- ITS PlumbingThey are very conscience and went above and beyone to be certain the problelm was completed. They are the most efficient plumbers we have ever had and very highly recommend them.
- Hendricks Plumbing LLC👍 real great verry pleased. Went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. Explained exactly what was gonna take place. Did what he said he would do 10 outta 10
- Hendricks Plumbing LLCKerry went above and beyond. He came out on a Saturday when our pipes backed up and stayed until the job was done. He was quick and efficient which helped save us money. We will def. be using Hendricks plumbing for any future plumbing issues we have.
- ITS PlumbingThey were actually the third people out to quote the job. Water heater hoses needed replaced and one of the shower/tub spigots leaked. They were able to fix the water heater hoses right then at the fairest price of all the companies. The shower they tried to fix but the parts I had were bad. Had that quoted out and their mid-grade price was better than the lowest price with other companies. They were always on time, and very courteous. Cleaned up after themselves. I'm going to have them first on my call list for any other plumbing issues
- DeBacco Plumbing CoBobby is a piece of s***. My grandparents needed their water heater looked at (under warranty through debacco plumbing) so they called and he said “I will give you a call in an hour”. The useless piece of flesh ignores her calls and made am 85 year old man with poor circulation take cold showers until a different plumber came in and did the job BOBBY did not honor. Don’t waste your time with this goon. F*** you bobby! Better hope I don’t find yo
- CHEEK PLUMBING ELECTRIC HTGThey did a great job. Came very quick with the new hot water heater and took the old one away. Left everything better than they found it. They were very nice and I would definitely use them again!
- 3G RenovationsThe experience was wonderful. Had attention to detail and they made sure to come back and look at all the key detailed work. We wanted a checklist review at the end of the project they came and handled it. I plan to keep in contact with these professionals as I have additional projects that I would love to have them take on
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done
Plumbers in Corning
- Business Description:When you need a plumber, it's important to choose a reliable and professional contractor. You need a plumber who can offer you residential and commercial plumbing services that are guaranteed to leave you completely satisfied. You need Farwell Plumbing. For over 25 years, Farwell Plumbing has been serving northwest Arkansas with honest, dependable service, and you can count on us to continue this tradition. Our trucks are stocked with a large inventory of commonly needed parts. This enables ..Recent Review:I got him from Angie’s List. The person was extremely helpful in explaining. I just explained to him what was going on and he knew exactly the point to go to and the tools to use. He did a very thorough job. When he was finished he spent a lot of time personally with me talking about what happened, why it happened and what he did. He wasn’t in any kind of rush. I was impressed with his explanations, the fact he spent time with me and the fact he didn’t appear to be in any hurry. So far there hasn’t been any problems that occurred since the work was done. I am very happy with that company. I have recommended them to another person that was looking for a plumberRoss E.
- Business Description:National Express offers long distance towing, cross country, and state to state auto shipping, auction transport, expedited services, and more. Our carriers travel all over the entire country covering all 50 states. We also specialize in shipping vehicles for SnowbirdsRecent Review:Lori and Sasha and team did a great job. I had very specific requirements that were not standard - and they worked with me. The carrier selected was an operator/owner who really took care of all the details - as he said he would: from loading, to transport to unloading. Very satisfied!! And thanks SashaAliya P.
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:It takes a blending of expert specialists and quality equipment to detect hidden leaks. With our extensive training programs and state-of-the-art equipment we have saved homeowners billions of gallons of water. By utilizing our methods, not only are we saving water, but saving homeowners millions of dollars in costly property damage and destruction as wellRecent Review:Matt and Dallas arrived at our home at the scheduled time, they were very polite and professional. Within twenty minutes they located a leak just outside our home. I was pleasantly surprised they did not try and push additional services on me. In fact, they said it would be a while before they could come out and fix the leak, and they recommended contacting another plumbing service. Overall, I greatly appreciate the service provided by American Leak Detection and I would recommend themDouglas R.
- Business Description:Moretto Plumbing & Design Bentonville, AR, 72712 (479) 262-9595 Moretto Plumbing & Design is a reputable plumber in Bentonville AR. Don't Hesitate to call us now! Get more with Moretto! Tankless Water Heaters, Water Heaters, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement, Garbage Disposals, Toilet Installation, Drain Cleaning, Sewer Replacements, Water Maintenance Centerton AR Plumbing Contractor, Plumbing, Toilet Installation, Water Heater Installation, Water Line Replacement http://moret..Recent Review:Moretto Plumbing was GREAT. They were easy to work with. I needed a water line replaced and Jack worked with me and allowed me to do part of the work myself to keep the costs down. I highly recommend using Moretto Plumbing. You will not be disappointed. I will be using Moretto for any future plumbing issuesPaul F.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:I hired Matt based on positive reviews. What a great choice. My daughter had taken SAT's 3 times before contacting Matt. She was 30 points away from qualifying for a substantial scholarship. With only one more chance and 3 weeks to prepare, I decided to give Matt a chance. He was very professional, punctual, and made my daughter feel at ease. He provided study materials and gave very helpful instructions and tips. Her score went up an unbelievable 60 points in 3 weeks! She was able to get the scholarship and is set to start college in 3 weeks. I would recommend him to anyone and will definitely use him againRobert C.
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of serviceRecent Review:<p>This is a new construction home. When we had a new washer/dryer delivered, we thought something was wrong with the dryer because every time we tried to use it it went dead. We had someone come out to check out the dyer and found it was actually a bad switch in the electrical panel that was being thrown when the dryer was turned on. We contacted the builder, who was suppose to send out their electrician, but after a couple of weeks waiting for them, we gave up and called Advantage Service. There was an electrician out within about an hour. He quickly went to work to diagnose and fix the problem. </p> <p>We were extremely please with the speed of service and the reasonable price.</p> <br /Johnna D.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Linda Ward.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Bobby was wonderful to work with. As always, his price was reasonable, he was a pleasure to visit with, and his work was done in a timely manner. The only downside of working with Bobby continues to prove worth it... he can be difficult to get in touch with, and his schedule is a bit unpredictable. However, he is MORE than accommodating of changing scope, unforeseen conditions, and other trades. <br /Kate B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
The holidays can be hectic, so you don’t want to end up scrambling in case of an emergency. Here’s how to prepare for medical and maintenance emergencies.
Is your drinking water free of lead? If you have brass or copper pipes, it might not be. Find out how to check your pipes for lead.
Find Plumbers in
Plumbers in Corning
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A Royal Flush Plumbing18 Refuge Rd
Russellville, Arkansas 72802
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72114
- AMERICAN LEAK DETECTION - LITTLE ROCK37 COLLINS INDUSTRIAL PL
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72113
- Avalanche Plumbing By Josh3002 Bateman rd
Okolona, Arkansas 71962
- A Royal Flush Plumbing
- Blankenship's Labor Svc22391 Butler Ford Rd
Springdale, Arkansas 72764
- Blankenship's Labor Svc
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc
- Farwell Plumbing971 Bob White Ave
Bethel Heights, Arkansas 72764
- Farwell Plumbing
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina 27609
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Kramer and Company Mechanical12451 HWY 72 W
Bentonville, Arkansas 72715
- Kramer and Company Mechanical
- Lowe's Home Improvement300 Corner Stone Blvd
Hot Springs, Arkansas 71913
- Lowe's Home Improvement
- PLUMB PERFECT290 S 40TH ST
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- PLUMB PERFECT
- Stanley's Home Improvement1205 Adams St
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
- Stanley's Home Improvement
How much does a plumber cost?
Answer: The cost of a plumber ranges from $175 to $480, with a national average of $330. However, the price will vary depending on job complexity, timing, location, supplies and materials, permits, and level of expertise. These costs typically include toilet repairs, faucet installations, and leaky pipes. In addition to the service call, you may also need to budget for haul-away and trip fees often required during more complicated jobs. Ask your local plumbing contractor about these fees before hiring them.
How much does a plumber charge to replace a toilet?
Answer: On average, you can expect to pay your local plumbing contractor between $125 and $230 to replace an old toilet, with most residential homeowners paying around $150 to $180 for professional installation. You’ll need to consider materials and labor when calculating a final price. Not all toilets are equal. Depending on the brand you choose and the features you want, a new toilet might run you anywhere from $100 to $1,300. Add in the price of labor and installation, and your total project can jump up to $200 and $1,500.
How much does a plumber cost to fix a toilet?
Answer: According to our service providers, it costs roughly $75 to $200 on average to have your toilet repaired. However, this price will vary depending on the complexity of the job and the materials needed for the fix. Repairs can be messy and less-than-pleasant to address, but having a functioning toilet is most definitely necessary. If you’re experiencing problems with your toilet, contact a local, reputable plumbing contractor right away, as avoiding repairs can lead to bigger—and more expensive—issues over time.
Is liquid plumber safe for septic systems?
Answer: Good news! Liquid-Plumr® is safe for septic systems. Most drain cleaners disrupt the pH in your septic tank, which prevents the good bacteria from breaking down septic waste. The chemical make-up in Liquid-Plumr® works with the bacteria to break down waste quickly without harming your septic system. Still, it’s best to confirm with your local plumbing provider if Liquid-Plumr® is the right solution for your system.
How much is it for a plumber to unclog a toilet?
Answer: Even the most well-maintained toilets experience clogs. It’ll cost you an average of $200 to $700 to unclog your toilet. Severe clogs will require a more comprehensive repair method, so check with your local plumbing contractor to determine the best approach for unclogging your toilet.
Is Liquid-Plumr®, or any other liquid drain cleaner, safe for septic systems?
Answer: Yes and no. Liquid-Plumr® and other drain cleaners are most effective when used sparingly (one to three times a year). Repeated use of liquid plumber on drains could deteriorate your pipes and cause more damage. If your pipes clog frequently, put down the liquid plumber and call your local plumbing contractor immediately.