Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Cherokee Village, AR
There are 6 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Cherokee Village
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!!
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent services Jacob went up and above his duties. very nice person and I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.
- Expert Flooring SolutionsEverything went well, and it was a pleasure dealing with the company from start to finish.? The installers arrived on time, did a good job with the installation, and cleaned up after themselves.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe wanted our existing hardwoods sanded down and stained a darker color and these guys exceeded our expectations!!!!! They do excellent work and are experts with refinishing hardwood floors!!!! 💥 Highly recommend💥
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent. Jacob was curtious and extremely helpful. He assisted us with our selection and recommended to best product at best price to meet our needs. Stewart family floors did an Excellant job installing our floors and the job was completed very quickly. We would definitely recommend them.
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThey are really a great company to deal with. The office staff was very good at dealing with there customers. Handyman Matters does exactly what they say they are going to do. The crew was friendly and professional as well. I would recommend this company to anyone and would use them again.
Flooring Contractors in Cherokee Village
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:Very professional and knowledgable, Wilson's quote was $200 higher than two other quotes received; however, the windows were higher quality and had better performance and efficiency ratings than the others quoted by other companies. I would use Wilson's again for some siding when I make that decision. The quality of their employees and the customer service was outstanding. Thank you! Richard Tyler, Conway, ArkansaRichard T.
- Business Description:Full service flooring contractor with 50 years experience. Hardwood, carpet, ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile, luxury vinyl plank and tile, custom showers, etc. Reliable professional installation and financing available if neededRecent Review:Very professional, helpful, courteous and go extra mile to satisfy the customer. We will use them again. He follows up and came up personally to inspect the worked they've done. The price was very competitive. The service that we got was competitive for the price we paid. He was in line with everybody elseJim or Mrs. Diane R.
- Business Description:We are a licensed, bonded and insured Residential and Commercial Arkansas General Contractor that keeps our overhead low and our quality and service high! This means that we can generally do your roofing project for less money and with the same high quality that we provide on every project. If your roof is an insurance claim for storm damage, we will, almost always be able to do the job for what your insurance company will pay. We take the worry out of you hands and will conduct the business ..Recent Review:Jose and his team repaired shingles damaged by animals resealed around the pipes, sky lights and redid the flashing on the chimney. The work was done quickly and at a reasonable cost. The men we met were very friendly and professional and went out of their way to insure our satisfaction! I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking for a new roof or roof repairBob H.
- Business Description:Free estimates on roofing, painting, flooring, & remodels. For plumbing & electrical we charge a $65 service call & $35 an hour. We invoice customers after job is complete and payment is due within 30 days. We are licensed & bonded. GC #0093370515Recent Review:We took bids from several contractors to redo our master bathroom. We wanted a large whirlpool tub removed on a window wall and a nice shower installed. We wanted the old, small shower removed and the toilet moved into the old shower alcove. Being on a slab, this was a major project. We selected TMC to do the job and met with George and Dean to order materials and set a start date. We were told that the project could take up to three weeks. Dean and his crew arrived early on the first day of demolition and worked late to get a good start. The crew were hard-working, friendly guys who worked well together. Hammering up the floor was a major part of the job and the messiest but the men did very well at containing the majority of the grime to the immediate work area. Besides the shower and the toilet move we also had a window removed and a solar tube installed, we had a new exhaust fan installed, a new soffit built above the shower, a linen closet installed and the porcelain floor in the bathroom and dressing room replaced. The work was well coordinated and completed within two weeks and we are extremely happy with the finished product. The charges were fair, the crews were great and the workmanship is excellent. We will call The Maintenance Company for any future remodeling or home repair needs. They are competent, reasonably priced and easy to deal withNancy L.
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional DBAs - ARC2,..Recent Review:Abbey Carpet & Floor installed wood floors and carpet - amazing work! The installers were very friendly and made sure they took great care of the materials being installed. Ravi was also very nice - great customer service every time I went there. They made suggestions and got me what I needed to match the decor of each room. Their theater room flooring selection was perfectEmmily L.
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222Recent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeksWalter M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:We chose High Tech because it was able to piece together certain parts of its policies in order to provide coverage for our geothermal heating and air conditioning system. Furthermore, they've been very helpful in terms of providing information and answering our questions, and on one occasion they were even able to help us find a company to service the system for a lesser price than the original installerMatt Z.
- Business Description:Welcome to Efloors.com, one of the largest online flooring retailers. We work hard to bring you great values; offering discount prices on laminate, hardwood, area rugs, bamboo, cork, luxury vinyl, ceramic tile, porcelain tile, natural stone and carpet tile from the brands you know and trust. Give us a call. You will find what you may have thought to be an impossible combination when purchasing flooring online: name brand flooring, unbeatable prices and expert adviceRecent Review:Sample was perfect. Inspected delivery and it looked fine, too. It wasn't until after the flooring was installed by a local installer that we realized every board was slightly cupped. You can only see it when the light comes across the flooring, but we put a straight edge on it, and sure enough, slight cupping. Fortunately, this is solid wood and when it eventually gets sanded down for re-finishing years from now, it'll be smooth. But if I'd known the boards were cupped, I would have passed. Probably why they were such a good dealKathleen O.
- Business Description:cash, checks, credit cardsRecent Review:After purchasing our house we were excited about the idea of having the whole bottom level being stained concrete, however this whole experience has been one problem after the next. We originally hired a different contractor to just stain our floors without putting down an overlay. It turned out horrible. After getting some bids from other concrete contractors we decided to go with Stovall because we believed he had the most experience and integrity to complete the task to our desire. We still weren't living in the house yet so it was a great time to get all the work done. The group put the overlay down and stained the concrete within approximately 2 weeks. I was upset to find that the overlay that they laid down did not make my floors level as i had originally been led to believe. A second problem was that the texture of concrete overlay in the kitchen was not smooth as the rest of the house. A final issue was that there were sharp raised areas around the doors and in the closets were chips of concrete were not vacuumed up and stained over. These chips tended to break off taking the stain and polyurethane with them creating small divots that have to be patched. I relayed all my concerns to Mr. Stovall who was very nice stating that all could be fixed. A month later the guys came to make the repairs. They informed me there was nothing that could be done about the unlevelness but they could redo the kitchen. I was reluctant to even have them complete this but i was reassured that it would turn out better. After having them complete this process again, we were again upset that the stain in the kitchen could not be matched and that there was dog hair in the polyurethane finish. On top of this, the polyurethane finish was peeling up off the floor. They came back again to fix the polyurethane and it began peeling again. I WILL NEVER STAIN CONCRETE AGAIN, but will simply go with tile or hardwood. <br /Matthew B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Cherokee Village
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- C & P Carpets10720 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
- Castle Construction
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72401
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas 72209
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, Florida 32246
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas 72335
- Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet40 Market Plz
North Little Rock, Arkansas 72117
- C & P Carpets
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart254 Greenhouse Road
Centerton, Arkansas 72719
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart
- K & S CONSTRUCTION INC1416 HWY 62 412
Hardy, Arkansas 72542
- K & S CONSTRUCTION INC
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
Sage, Arkansas 72573
- Neighborhood Handyman
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
Texarkana, Arkansas 71854
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- The Maintenance Co414 Pinion Valley Dr
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72714
- Tile it1859 bloxham rd
Pea Ridge, Arkansas 72751
- TILE UNLIMITED120 E RUSH AVE
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- Tommy’s Tile and Floor Covering1003 century st
Springdale, Arkansas 72762
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
Sidney, Arkansas 72577
- T & D Construction