Laminate flooring can be a little unforgiving. Repairs often turn into replacements, but the actual cost to repair laminate floors depends on the extent of the damage.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Melbourne, AR
There are 5 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Matching on Angi
Recent Flooring Reviews in Melbourne
- Condor General ContractingAll said and done they did an excellent job and I am very please with the final results. The project did take an extra week to complete however, I am glad they took their time to make sure it was done right rather than rush to hit a deadline. We had several floor joists in desperate need of repair and reinforcement and they are now solid as a rock. The shower and tile work was absolutely perfect. We love our new bathroom!!
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent services Jacob went up and above his duties. very nice person and I would highly recommend this company to my friends and family.
- Stewart Family Floors LLCWe wanted our existing hardwoods sanded down and stained a darker color and these guys exceeded our expectations!!!!! They do excellent work and are experts with refinishing hardwood floors!!!! 💥 Highly recommend💥
- Stewart Family Floors LLCExcellent. Jacob was curtious and extremely helpful. He assisted us with our selection and recommended to best product at best price to meet our needs. Stewart family floors did an Excellant job installing our floors and the job was completed very quickly. We would definitely recommend them.
- Expert Flooring SolutionsEverything went well, and it was a pleasure dealing with the company from start to finish.? The installers arrived on time, did a good job with the installation, and cleaned up after themselves.
- WOODWARD FLOORINGThree planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonabl
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairAlways punctual, straightforward about all aspects, and his work/knowledge base was superior to other services I used in the past. We plan to use again in the near future. I was impressed that he preformed so many different skills with such attention to detail. Definitely impressed and satisfied
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairThe work was exceptional! Mike was professional and paid attention to detail. My perfectionist eye was not disappointed. He had great ideas and the bathroom looks remarkable.
- All Phaze Remodeling and Home RepairHe did an excellent job. He's very knowledgeable and really cares about doing things right. He was very punctual. He was very fair with his prices. I will definitely use him again.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThey are really a great company to deal with. The office staff was very good at dealing with there customers. Handyman Matters does exactly what they say they are going to do. The crew was friendly and professional as well. I would recommend this company to anyone and would use them again.
Flooring Contractors in Melbourne
- Business Description:All types of flooring, granite countertops, remodels, custom showers.Recent Review:The Floor Store was so awesome - they helped me pick out the tile for my floors and the perfect granite counter tops to fit my style. The installers were on time and cleaned up after themselves. The staff always kept me apprised of what was going on and what to expectStephanie B.
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Full service flooring contractor with 50 years experience. Hardwood, carpet, ceramic, porcelain and natural stone tile, luxury vinyl plank and tile, custom showers, etc. Reliable professional installation and financing available if neededRecent Review:Three planking installers and carpet installer;they started on a Monday around 9:30 AM and usually worked until 5:00 PM with a break for lunch; first day they spent tearing out the old carpet and preparing for laying the planking; the next two days spent laying the planking and the carpet for the stairs; worked efficiently and smoothly; polite and communicated with us; finished up little after 7:00 PM Wednesday after cleaning up and hauling off trash and tools; would recommend this business to others and pricing was reasonablMichael and Deena M.
- Business Description:We know that selecting the right flooring for your home can be overwhelming. We make choosing the right items for your home simple! At Bentonville Abbey Flooring Center, you will discover one of the largest floor covering showrooms in Bentonville. We have over 8000 samples of carpet and an extensive selection of area rugs. We also specialize in commercial flooring - giving your business or commercial space the look of success. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional DBAs - ARC2,..Recent Review:I am very satisfied with the installation of my kitchen backsplash. They are very detailed and professional. I recommend them 👌Regina v.
- Business Description:For fourty years, the philosophy at C & P Carpets has been to do the very best job possible with reliable products for a competitive price. Our A+ BBB rating speaks for itself and our returning customers, whose trust we have earned, know that we appreciate every opportunity we get to serve their flooring needs. Showroom Locations: 8111 Highway 107 Sherwood, AR 72120 & 10014 N Rodney Pharam Rd Little Rock, AR 7222Recent Review:Started one day late due to delay on a previous job, but took 4 days instead of the expected 5. Two highly skilled workers with a good sense of aesthetic layout worked tirelessly with minimal disruption to our lives, creating little or no mess. Even so, moving furniture from A to B and back to A was a big deal. The workers planned and measured well, so everything fits perfectly down to the last little detail. Sniffing glue for 4 days was an adventure (ha, ha). Jimmy Archer ( 501-676-1042 ) was the lead installer, took a lot of pride in his work; highly recommended. Enough product was ordered due to good estimation up front. Lead time from initial order to start of work was about 2 weeksWalter M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience in the carpentry and construction trade, we provide workmanship for the residential and commercial markets.Recent Review:over priced and unfinished. Obnoxious talks more than he listens closets unfinished did the outer side did not do the inside wanted thirteen hundred before he started the job .never againLinda B.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang..Recent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESSDebra C.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:We work and hold all licenses in Oklahoma, Arkansas, Montana, and Kansas.Recent Review:Everything they replaced had to be torn down are redone. First they did not rebuild the room addition off the back of the house, so that when they repaired and replaced the roof they could tie in and put the roof on the additional room all at once. They started by replacing the roof decking, and did not replace the damaged joist and rafters, so they had to tear the decking off and redo it. The house was left open without decking tarp or anything for two weeks in the rainy season, the rain ruined anything that was salvageable. One weekend we had to rent a sub-pump and pump 3" of rain from the house, the contractor did not seem to think this was a problem. I repeatedly asked them to tear out the molded and wet sheet rock and insulation for over 5 months!!!!!!! Their workers would come and kick in some of the sheet rock and leave it laying all over our new tile and vanity's, that was what they called removing it. They broke our toilet using it as a step ladder. Left **** all over one toilet, someone has some terrible diarrhea. On the room we had to have demolished and rebuilt, they put the floor & support in incorrectly and had tear up the floor and redo it. They had to reinforce the framing they did to rebuild the garage. When rebuilding the roof they rebuilt the soffits with the incorrect type of wood and had to tear them off and redo them (they still look like ****). That is just the start of the pour service we received. The last straw before we terminated our contract with them was him calling me like a collector threatening me he was going to start pulling the heat and air out of the home because his work would not pass inspection with the mortage company to get a draw. Then blaming ordering the wrong doors on my husband, why would a contractor even ask a homeowner which way the door should swing. My advise is to stay away from this company, they seem to have a money management problem, unqualified subcontractors and lack of customer serviceDonna C.
- Business Description:we sell all types of floorcovering from residential to commercial products. we carry name brand products and provide quality installation. combined we have a over 50 years experience.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
This article explores the benefits of hiring a tile contractor to install tile for a bathroom remodel. Here’s what you need to know to find the right pro for your project.
When your laminate floor suffers water damage, you don’t need to install new flooring. You can’t repair damaged planks, but you can individually replace them.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Melbourne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- C & P Carpets10720 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- CHENAL RESTORATION DKI7715 Distribution Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- COLVIN'S COUNTRY CARPETS INC4625 N WASHINGTON ST
Forrest City, Arkansas
- Crazy Dave's Carpet Outlet40 Market Plz
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Crider Costruction1055 N Cardinal Dr
Mountain Home, Arkansas
- C & P Carpets
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart254 Greenhouse Road
- Flooring America by CarpetSmart
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- T & D Construction1302 Roosevelt St.
- THE FLOOR STORE802 Airport Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- The Horse Construction LLC
- Tile it1859 bloxham rd
Pea Ridge, Arkansas
- Tommy’s Tile and Floor Covering1003 century st
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
- T & D Construction