Long Island Productions

Founded 2006 • With Angi since November 2011

We do Professional Installations from Installing Crown moldings, to base Boards, Painting interior spaces, installing patio doors, sliders, entry doors, interior doors, installing vanities and tops. install laminate flooring. and there is more we do. We have been in business since 2006 with Excellent references. This business is Licensed and insured....

RDB Inspections

Hello, my name is Russell Baggett with RDB Inspections. Inspections to me means attention to detail and making sure the client understands the home and its operating functions. What is most important to me is the client. The client always has worries and concerns and it's my job to help the client understand those concerns and put their minds at ease. Secondly the most important thing is the home. My job as a home inspector is to be able to read the home for the client and talk for the home. That home wants to talk to someone, and it's my job to listen and relay that information to the client. Homes have always been a passion for me, and being a home inspector I get to take that one step further and give that to the client. Families depend on me to make sure that their new home is safe and functioning properly. But with me I don't just look at it as someone buying a new home for their family, I look at it as I was buy this home for my family. Because at the end of the day I'm going to take care of the client like family.

Mike's Home Repair & Remodeling

Mike's Home Repair and Remodeling can handle any of your home improvement or remodeling needs! Call us today for a free estimate!

Pro Touch

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Our team has quality experience in this industry, and we make sure our customers are happy before we leave. Call or click to schedule a estimate for all your painting needs!

11/30/2011

Spent the whole day putting down chemicals and washing. I am handicapped, so I did not insert myself into his work. He finished at dark, so I paid him. I could not examine the deck until the next morning. I called to express my dissatisfaction, expecting him to come out to make it right. I also asked for the return of the $40 I paid him to reposition and caulk an outdoor receptacle, which he never...

Description of Work
He said he would pressure wash the pool deck for $400. Did not learn he had never done this task until after he ruined the deck with caustic chemicals and washed holes in deck boards.

Category handyman service,pressure washing

Repair, replace & installation of carpentry, interiors, baseboards, door and window trim, install Patio doors, entry doors storm doors, interior door, barn doors ceramic tile, lighting, ceiling fans, , screen replacement, exterior and interior painting lawn and yard work, install laminate and vinyl flooring

Financing Available, Check