A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Brookland, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Brookland
- JUST ADD WATERI have a fairly large yard and had more than 20 sprinkler heads installed. They were in and out in about 5 days (which included a weekend).
- JUST ADD WATERI have a large corner yard with several flower beds and had a sprinkler system installed by Just Add Water. They did a wonderful job and did it in record time. In addition, they left the yard intact as much as possible. Of course, they had to dig trenches to lay the pipe but it was repacked and clean looking when they finished. When they started to work, they continued until they got done without stopping my job to go to another. Therefore, the job was completed from start to finish in less than a week. I was very pleased and recommended them to a neighbor. I saw them working on HIS yard even on a Sunday
- Larry The Sprinkler GuyLarry Holloway opperates Larry The Sprinkler Guy business out of Searcy AR. Larry sumitted to me a turn key price of $5000, all inclusive of all parts and labor for a 7 zone water system with automatic controls and a frost free facut install for a water supply to the swimming pool. Job was to be done in two weeks from start to finish. Larry Holloway required $2500 down payment and $2500 when finished. Within two days Larry was asking for more money, telling me system was nearly finished. All the trenching was done and only a couple days were needed to finish. Larry left town with 90% of the money for the job, telling me he would be back in two days. That was Dec 14th 2012. On Feb 14th,2013, after being threatened with a law suit and reporting him to the better business bureau, Larry returned. He confessed to not having any money to buy necessary parts to finish the job. I purchased him $393 in parts to complete the job with the understanding that at the time of completion I would decuct that amount from the original turn key price. From Dec 14th 2012 to Feb 14th 2013, Larry the sprinkler Guy left my property with open ditches on 80% of the property, plastic tubing sticking out of the ground, and dirt piled up everywhere he had trenched. When Larry returned on Feb 27th, his demeaner was vulgar, insulting, and he was trying to intimitate me again into paying him more money or he would leave the property the way it was. At this point I was out 5,400 plus on an orginal turn key job of $5000 and the system was not functional. I had not asked for any addtional features or upgrades on anything other than the original job order, but he was asking for more money. I reviewed the $393 purchase of parts for my system and determined the parts I purchased were not what was installed on my property. When I confronted Larry about it, he claimed all the parts were used at my place, then later admited his fraud when I counted the sprinkler heads, laughing that he told me "thank you" for the parts and he would not credit me anything for the parts I purchased for him. Larry also claimed his tools were missing and wanted me to pay for them. Larry stored his equipment in my shop for 3 months. My employees had to move it around (one item was a large muddy ditch witch machine). The part he claimed missing was a $36 Borit bit that went to a earth boring machine. Larry claimed the bit was $100. Borit sells them for $36 on their web page. Another attempt of Larry Holloway to scam money from his customer. Larry and I parted on very dirty unconfortable terms. His use of the F-bomb is unbeleivable. He is intimitating, vulgar, rude, and totally unprofessional. He was so bad, I criminally baned him from the property. We hired someone else to finish the job
Irrigation Systems Installers in Brookland
- Business Description:We have been serving Jonesboro for over a decade. Our business has been expanding year after year thanks to referrals from our fantastic customers. The lawn and landscaping business is very competitive and we wouldn't be where we are without referrals from well pleased customersRecent Review:So far so good. Excellent service, online payments, and they always seem to come at the right time.Daniel P.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job.Recent Review:I liked him. I used him for about 2 years. It was $40 a week. He did a good job. He was affordable and he was honest. His prices were very good and very competitive.Cheryl D.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:We used Bobby and his guys for our plumbing during whole house remodel. They ran lines for our propane stove, grill and fireplace. They were great, very thoughtful about spacing, symmetry and how the fixtures placement looked In the design. Stayed late to insure we were leak free, and always called right back if I needed something. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, right? I would definitely have them backBecky M.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Ground Crew, LLC provides your home or business with full-service landscape management; from mowing, shrub trimming and mulching to chemcare and irrigation maintenance, we do it all.Recent Review:Services performed were substandard, compared to how they USED to be before they changed names (formerly Sartin Services), and overpriced. <br /> Heed these words of advice for Jonesboro/Craighead County area residents. Do NOT use Ground Crew LLC (lawn and landscaping services, formerly Sartin Services) to so much as clean your toilet. We've used them once since they changed names (used them all the time before the name change) and never will again. Aside from their prices going up, their quality going down, and not doing all the work they were supposed to do, they will eventually, MONTHS later send you ONE bill accusing you of being late on paying the bill THEY NEVER SENT, and then will immediately hound you (and I don't use this word lightly) with extremely <br /> belligerent phone calls from "Judy", and threaten you with "we BETTER see that by Friday" (that's verbatim) threats. There are plenty of other companies in town who would love to have your business and I suggest <br /> contacting one of them or buying a goat to cut your grass before contacting Ground Crew. I'm reporting them to the Better Business Bureau and posting this review on Facebook and any other place I can think of. You don't call and THREATEN customers because YOU failed to send out the first bill (and no, by the way, we did NOT get it, the wife gets all the mail and never misses ANYTHING, then they wait until September 2nd to send out a past due notice. Almost 2 months later) <br /> Ground Crew LLC. Good Customer Service. You DON'T has it. <br /> (By the way, the category this comes up in the preview of the review is "holiday decorating". It's wrong. Should be lawn and landscaping services.) <br /Matt N.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line of trees and shrubs, landscape supplies, and gifts. We offer landscape design and installation. We are a business that thrives on happy customersRecent Review:Two days later I got a call, "Let me tell you how this goes". That was the first thing that Russel said after pleasantries. He said, "We charge a non-refundable $75.00 fee to do an estimate." When I clarified that they will charge me $75 to do an estimate on a $20K project, and was surprised, he said "yep, we have to pay estimators to look at projects, and we just want to make sure they are legit, and we are not giving ideas for them to do themselves or others..." I decided to look elsewhereKent B.
- Business Description:we are a handyman service we do just about anything from grass to roofs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
When shopping for a sprinkler, deciding on the proper sprinkler head for your lawn can maximize your results. Knowing what sprinkler head is best for you will set up your yard for success. Discover what sprinkler will work best for your lawn.
Find lawn irrigation services in
- Lake City
- Walnut Ridge
- Marked Tree
lawn irrigation services in Brookland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas
- DeBacco Plumbing Co
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Ground Crew, LLC3703 S. Culberhouse Rd.
- Ground Crew, LLC
- Hometown Lawns LLC202 County Road 112
- Hometown Lawns LLC
- phillips handyman services304 NE Jackson St
- phillips handyman services