A sprinkler system can keep your lawn and garden watered, but sometimes it needs to be repaired. Here’s how much it will cost to have a plumber fix it.
Get matched with top lawn irrigation services in Hoxie, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local lawn irrigation services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Irrigation System Reviews in Hoxie
- JUST ADD WATERI have a fairly large yard and had more than 20 sprinkler heads installed. They were in and out in about 5 days (which included a weekend).
- JUST ADD WATERI have a large corner yard with several flower beds and had a sprinkler system installed by Just Add Water. They did a wonderful job and did it in record time. In addition, they left the yard intact as much as possible. Of course, they had to dig trenches to lay the pipe but it was repacked and clean looking when they finished. When they started to work, they continued until they got done without stopping my job to go to another. Therefore, the job was completed from start to finish in less than a week. I was very pleased and recommended them to a neighbor. I saw them working on HIS yard even on a Sunday
- Larry The Sprinkler GuyLarry Holloway opperates Larry The Sprinkler Guy business out of Searcy AR. Larry sumitted to me a turn key price of $5000, all inclusive of all parts and labor for a 7 zone water system with automatic controls and a frost free facut install for a water supply to the swimming pool. Job was to be done in two weeks from start to finish. Larry Holloway required $2500 down payment and $2500 when finished. Within two days Larry was asking for more money, telling me system was nearly finished. All the trenching was done and only a couple days were needed to finish. Larry left town with 90% of the money for the job, telling me he would be back in two days. That was Dec 14th 2012. On Feb 14th,2013, after being threatened with a law suit and reporting him to the better business bureau, Larry returned. He confessed to not having any money to buy necessary parts to finish the job. I purchased him $393 in parts to complete the job with the understanding that at the time of completion I would decuct that amount from the original turn key price. From Dec 14th 2012 to Feb 14th 2013, Larry the sprinkler Guy left my property with open ditches on 80% of the property, plastic tubing sticking out of the ground, and dirt piled up everywhere he had trenched. When Larry returned on Feb 27th, his demeaner was vulgar, insulting, and he was trying to intimitate me again into paying him more money or he would leave the property the way it was. At this point I was out 5,400 plus on an orginal turn key job of $5000 and the system was not functional. I had not asked for any addtional features or upgrades on anything other than the original job order, but he was asking for more money. I reviewed the $393 purchase of parts for my system and determined the parts I purchased were not what was installed on my property. When I confronted Larry about it, he claimed all the parts were used at my place, then later admited his fraud when I counted the sprinkler heads, laughing that he told me "thank you" for the parts and he would not credit me anything for the parts I purchased for him. Larry also claimed his tools were missing and wanted me to pay for them. Larry stored his equipment in my shop for 3 months. My employees had to move it around (one item was a large muddy ditch witch machine). The part he claimed missing was a $36 Borit bit that went to a earth boring machine. Larry claimed the bit was $100. Borit sells them for $36 on their web page. Another attempt of Larry Holloway to scam money from his customer. Larry and I parted on very dirty unconfortable terms. His use of the F-bomb is unbeleivable. He is intimitating, vulgar, rude, and totally unprofessional. He was so bad, I criminally baned him from the property. We hired someone else to finish the job
Irrigation Systems Installers in Hoxie
- Business Description:Hello Everyone! Spring is around the corner!🌺 Do you need a tree that needs done or any landscaping services you would like too look into? We are Fully Insured, Offer FREE Estimates, and now servicing the Tri-State Area. We care for trees through pruning, trimming, securing broken branches, specialize in multiple particular types of tree, or focus more on tree planting or tree removal.(Your Choice!) We also specialize in your landscaping & hardscaping needs,rock, stone, concrete and pavers, ..Recent Review:Schedule to do the work at noon on Saturday. Did call at 11:00 a.m. because they had a tire blowout and let me know he would be a couple hours late. But they did show up when they said they would. Tree was trimmed excellently. Just what I wanted. All of the haul away was done. Yard was cleaned up exactly the way it looked before arrival. Could not be happier. Are planning on having them back to trim another treeCandi C.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated.Recent Review:Bobby and his son (who is part of the business) were very efficient and very personable. DeBacco was also the most reasonable of the 3 bids I researched. The installation took the estimated amount of time and the estimated charge. <br /> I would definitely hire him again. <br /Grace T.
- Business Description:hi,im markelle,people call me mark,for short,im a licensed contractor,in the state of arkansas,lic.#0230141112;i.d.28408.i ben doing carpentry going on sixteenyears now and still going.i have done plenty of residential and commercial work(high school,churches,hair salon,old buildings,etc.).i am a general contractor who enjoys what he does and take pride in a job well done.i have plenty of references,so give us a call,thank you
- Business Description:Ground Crew, LLC provides your home or business with full-service landscape management; from mowing, shrub trimming and mulching to chemcare and irrigation maintenance, we do it all.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting Services
- Business Description:We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line of trees and shrubs, landscape supplies, and gifts. We offer landscape design and installation. We are a business that thrives on happy customersRecent Review:I had been looking for a nursery that could provide me with soil to plant grass. Other locations were either impatient with my questions or over priced. Bradford Nursery's prices were VERY resonable, but more importantly they were very helpful and did a good job explaining what materials I would need, gave me different option that would work and a cost range. They were also very accomodating. Originally, I was going to pick up the soil myself. Their delivery cost are very resonable, I would've spent the same on fuel and wasted a lot of time. The morning I was planning to pick up the soil I decided to have them deliver and they were out here a couple of hours later! I know the turn around may not always be that quick if they are busy, but I appreciate that they didn't make me wait. I will continue to use Bradford Nursery! <br /Margarita N.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL.Recent Review:He was always on time and thorough. He phoned to keep us posted on jobs he was doing for us. He called after the job to see if we were pleased. He and his crew cleaned up after themselves thoroughly. Two plants did not make it and he will replace them for just the cost of the plants (no labor)Sharon V.
- Business Description:Hello my name is Skylar Murray owner and founder of Murray's lawn Care & Flowerbedding witch I had just recently started and the Paragould Jonesboro and Pocahontas area I am giving out free estimates on lawn care and flower bedding servicing and maintenance weekly and bi-weekly whichever you prefer please give me a call at # 870 450 9515. You can call me anytime of day or not to discuss what you have going on with your lawn or flower beds and to set up a time and they for me to come by and ta..
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:we are a handyman service we do just about anything from grass to roofs
Explore our Solution Center for helpful irrigation system installer articles
A drip irrigation system offers an efficient, eco-friendly method for watering your garden, but if you live in a colder climate, you must protect it from freezing temperatures. This step-by-step guide tells you how to winterize drip irrigation systems.
Harvesting rainwater can be a simple, environmentally friendly way to self-supply your water. But, before choosing to invest in a tank to collect rainwater, learn the pros and cons to gauge if harvesting rainwater is for you.
Find lawn irrigation services in
lawn irrigation services in Hoxie
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Anderson Lawn ServicesPO Box 16751
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72403
- Anderson Lawn Services
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping1605 Prairie Creek Dr
Rogers, Arkansas 72756
- Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping
- DeBacco Plumbing Co21 Stoneleigh Ln
Bella Vista, Arkansas 72715
- DeBacco Plumbing Co
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Ground Crew, LLC3703 S. Culberhouse Rd.
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Ground Crew, LLC
- Hometown Lawns LLC202 County Road 112
Jonesboro, Arkansas 72404
- Hometown Lawns LLC
- Stanley's Home Improvement1205 Adams St
Bowling Green, Kentucky 42101
- Stanley's Home Improvement