Bradford Yard Living + Landscaping

Founded 1974 • With Angi since July 2010

1605 Prairie Creek Dr

Rogers, AR 72756

We are a full service Nursery with both in-house and on-site service.Bradford Nursery is a retail & landscape nursery that has been in business in N.W. Arkansas since 1974. We have a Horticulturist on staff and we are certified members of the Arkansas nurseryman's association. We offer a full line

09/09/2017

Kent B.

Two days later I got a call, "Let me tell you how this goes". That was the first thing that Russel said after pleasantries. He said, "We charge a non-refundable $75.00 fee to do an estimate." When I clarified that they will charge me $75 to do an estimate on a $20K project, and was surprised, he said "yep, we have to pay estimators to look at projects, and we just want to make sure they are legit, and we are not giving ideas for them to do themselves or others..." I decided to look elsewhere.

Description of Work
I went to the company web site and used their link to get an estimate for an entire back and side yard landscaping project. I added in the note section I was interested in sod, retaining wall, walking paths, dry creek beds, trees, shrubs and other plantings as well as irrigation work.

Category landscaping

I am sorry that you are not happy with our charges. We feel that it is important to be up front an honest. I enjoyed speaking with you and if we can ever help, please let us know. Russell Ellis

05/18/2016

Isabella O.

Description of Work
2 hours of yardwork by 1 person. I chose to pay $25 extra to have the cuttings hauled off.

Category landscaping, lawn service

01/26/2016

Lisa A.

Description of Work
They did landscaping.

09/23/2015

Jim P.

Description of Work
unhappy with pricing

Category landscaping, hardscaping

We are sorry that we did not meet your expectations. We feel that the $600 fee was reasonable for the time that was put into your design. We feel the design not only helps the customer but also helps our crews install the job properly if we have the opportunity to do so. It is always our hope to not only to design for our customers, but also have our crews do the installation. We refund the design fee back to the customer if we do the instillation. If your needs change or we can assist further, please let us know. Russell Ellis

01/02/2015

Richard M.

Have tried for 3 years to get something growing on the south side of my lawn, and have been unsuccessful. Tried it myself once. NO -- The next year I tried a professional landscape company. NOPE. It has been 2.5 months and it finally looks like I'm going to have grass this year. I should have called Bradford Yard Living & Landscaping in the first place. I will certainly use them again.

Description of Work
Re-seeded part of my lawn.

09/22/2014

Bonnie S.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
Rain made a trench in our yard and different color and size stones were overlapped and pushed around. Manually corrected the issue. Time consuming, but all was put back into order.

09/11/2014

sherri and mark G.

It was very good. They answer questions that we have.

Description of Work
We used the nursery services of Bradford Yard Living.

Category greenhouses

06/03/2014

Robin W.

Due to the time of year it currently is, as per their recommendation, we will wait to have the installation done until early fall.

Description of Work
I contacted them and they set up an appointment as soon as possible for a designer to meet and look at our property. Within the stated time, we received a call from them so that we could meet at the nursery to see the plan and actual plants. Bob is very knowledgable, professional and friendly. They also provided a written estimate to us.

04/02/2014

Jerry L.

Bradford provided quality plants

Description of Work
landscaping and shrub replacement

04/01/2014

James V.

I wouldn't hesitate to use Bradford Nursery in the future.

Description of Work
I haven't had Bradford Nursery do any services, I just go into their store. When we moved in here, they just did a landscaping joint force and they did a good job with that, but other than that we haven't used their services. So, other than going into the Bradford Nursery store and buying some stuff I haven't actually used their services. They gave quote, and that was what they quoted for, they gave us a a drawing of landscaping yard of how we could set it up and they didn't actually come up and do any landscaping. But we ended up doing that stuff a whole lot cheaper, it's not that what they were doing was wrong or overly expensive, we just didn't want to spend that money.

04/01/2014

Wayne B.

It went well. No concerns. I was completely satisfied with the work.

Description of Work
They put in some flower beds, built a retaining wall, and planted some trees.

Category landscaping, lawn service, hardscaping

03/29/2014

Margarita N.

I had been looking for a nursery that could provide me with soil to plant grass. Other locations were either impatient with my questions or over priced. Bradford Nursery's prices were VERY resonable, but more importantly they were very helpful and did a good job explaining what materials I would need, gave me different option that would work and a cost range. They were also very accomodating. Originally, I was going to pick up the soil myself. Their delivery cost are very resonable, I would've spent the same on fuel and wasted a lot of time. The morning I was planning to pick up the soil I decided to have them deliver and they were out here a couple of hours later! I know the turn around may not always be that quick if they are busy, but I appreciate that they didn't make me wait. I will continue to use Bradford Nursery!

Description of Work
Good quality soil for seeding grass. They have a mix that helps with proper drainage and nutrients. We have clay here, so having a health yard can be a challenge.

09/04/2013

Richard M.

all went fine -- no complaints Russell is very helpful and he knowes his stuff.

Description of Work
We have used Bradfords Nursery for a few years now. They are always very helpful with reasonable prices etc

04/30/2013

Uriah N.

I was skeptical as with all bids but the company showed up when they said and answered all my questions and concerns and made my home beautiful. They even hooked up two of my water fountains and put water in them. As for the patio, they spread gravel and mulch and made a wonderful sitting area. I could not be happier with the professionalism.

Description of Work
I had recently purchased a home that was previously a rental so the front and back yard lacked any landscaping and suffered from overgrowth severely. I had talked to Ian and Russel at Bradford Nursery and they came out and actually quoted me $1200. This included a litany of services from cleanup to mowing and pretty much completely transforming my whole yard. I also had them straighten a rock wall that covered the entire front of the house.

Category landscaping, lawn service, mulch, pavers, gravel

05/24/2012

John D.

Ian came out and talked to us about putting in some rose bushes and ivy. They have some wonderful reclaimed planters that matched the wood and stuff on the buildings. Ian sometimes stops and just checks things out and lets us know if there needs to be any watering or special attention. They know their stuff. They go above and beyond and its good for the community.

Description of Work
Had them come out and consult on planters and ivy.

03/02/2012

John D.

They were great! They came over and discussed plans that we wanted to do. Then, looked at their inventory and picked out materials/plants, etc. They were so helpful in explaining what should be in our yard and how things will look throughout the seasons. The guys they sent out to do the work were very professional and courteous. The clean up process was very good too. All in all am very happy. Best money we have spent on landscaping.

Description of Work
Landscaping.

Grant Trucking

We install driveways.sand.dirt gravel we do demolition of old structures that needs to be torn down we build roads and repair them we also put in culvert for drainage. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today.

Offers Coupon

Black Tie Landscaping

We specialize in the NWA and River Valley. We stand out with our attention to detail and great value. We have been in business since 2014.

Vargas Landscaping

We are an experienced landscaping service provider such as pavers, grass maintenance, irrigation repair, planting, grass installation AND we do tree service, patios, decks, fencing, concrete

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa

Landscape Installation, Design, Irrigation, & Lighting. Tree & Shrub Care & Trimming.

Tree Removal, Spraying for gum-ball trees.