DeBacco Plumbing Co

Bella Vista, AR 72715

Family owned & operated.

01/09/2022

Dee K.

Bobby is a piece of s***. My grandparents needed their water heater looked at (under warranty through debacco plumbing) so they called and he said “I will give you a call in an hour”. The useless piece of flesh ignores her calls and made am 85 year old man with poor circulation take cold showers until a different plumber came in and did the job BOBBY did not honor. Don’t waste your time with this goon. F*** you bobby! Better hope I don’t find you

Description of Work
Hot water heater

02/23/2018

Becky M.

We used Bobby and his guys for our plumbing during whole house remodel. They ran lines for our propane stove, grill and fireplace. They were great, very thoughtful about spacing, symmetry and how the fixtures placement looked In the design. Stayed late to insure we were leak free, and always called right back if I needed something. Not the cheapest, but you get what you pay for, right? I would definitely have them back.

Description of Work
Plumbing for major remodel

Category plumbing, home remodeling

10/04/2017

Scott H.

Very well! Bobby was easy to work with and got the job done. He provided advice on the type of water heater (electric/gas/instant) and the size for our family and usage. We are very happy with the results and haven't run out of hot water yet!

Description of Work
Remove an old, leaky water heater and replace with larger unit

09/02/2016

Al G.

They were excellent. I will use them again.

Description of Work
They repaired my water heater.

Category water heater repair

07/30/2014

Grace T.

Bobby and his son (who is part of the business) were very efficient and very personable. DeBacco was also the most reasonable of the 3 bids I researched. The installation took the estimated amount of time and the estimated charge. I would definitely hire him again.

Description of Work
Bobby DeBacco installed a propane gas line from my new stove to the outside of the house for hookup to a propane tank.

03/24/2014

Herbert M.

The service was fine but he missed the estimate by quite a lot. He verbally quoted me $200.00 to $250.00 to do the job and then presented me with a bill for $350.00. He doesn't offer to give written estimates. I should have insisted on one. The next time I called him for a repair in my bathroom he said he was on another job and would call me back later. When I didn't receive a return call I called him again and left a message and never heard from him. I guess he is just too busy.

Description of Work
Installed a whole house water filter.

01/21/2014

Miles M.

It went well. They followed up when heater needed some adjustments.

Description of Work
Installed a hot water heater

11/23/2013

Herbert M.

I called Debacco Plumbing on Monday morning November 18, 2013 for a service call to repair my toilet and to install a water filter refill. He said the he would call me back around noon. No return call. I called him again the next morning and left a message on his voice mail that I would appreciate a return call. No return call. I have used this plumber before and he did good work but could not depend on an estimate he gave you for a job as it turned out to be much higher than what he quoted. I will not use him again.

Description of Work
I did not use his service. He wouldn't call me back.

07/16/2013

Vicki L.

They were wonderful. Checked it out and advised me that I didn't need their services and wouldn't take a payment.

Description of Work
Looked to see if I had a water issue.

07/02/2013

BILL B.

He is a good guy, and will do what he says he is going to do. I would highly recommend him. Their prices are very reasonable and they show up on time.

Description of Work
He inspected the plumbing on the house and checked it for leaks.

03/11/2013

Kate B.

Bobby was wonderful to work with. As always, his price was reasonable, he was a pleasure to visit with, and his work was done in a timely manner. The only downside of working with Bobby continues to prove worth it... he can be difficult to get in touch with, and his schedule is a bit unpredictable. However, he is MORE than accommodating of changing scope, unforeseen conditions, and other trades.

Description of Work
installed a new hose bib for our back porch, which required very precise measurement and calculations. Replaced all of our master bathroom shower plumbing. Removed our existing shower drain... including the necessary jackhammering of the old, VERY cured, concrete.

02/14/2013

Herbert M.

He did a good job but I found that you need an estimate in writing before you give him the OK for the job. He verbally told me it be be between $200 and $250 and it wound up being $350.00. I will ask for an estimate in writing in the future.

Description of Work
Installation of whole house water filter.

Category water heater repair

02/12/2013

Tim G.

Received a Bobby's recommendation from my realtor. Bid the job quickly and came in under the other 2 bids. Started work when he said he would and was done when they said they would be done. Easy to work with and very personable. Great job overall!! Would recommend (and have).

Description of Work
Sold house and inspector "caught" old style poly plumbing under house. Total replacement required as part of the sale.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

11/19/2012

kristi J.

He said he was going to be at my house after work to discuss options to replace the main water line. I hurried home from work and he never showed up. I called twice to leave a message and there was no response. I have heard he is a good plumber, Village Insurance referred him, but I was disappointed that he behaved unprofessionally.

Description of Work
he came to my property twice to advise and inspect a possible leak in main water line.

09/03/2012

Bonnie S.

He was prompt and professional in his work.

Description of Work
Garbage Disposal was leaking water up through the aerator. He was able to reconnect the tube from the discwasher to the garbage disposal and do something to the disposal so that it would work properly.

07/28/2012

Glenn J.

We would never recommend this company to anyone for total and complete lack of response.

Description of Work
We needed to have a new hot water heater installed. We contacted the compan 3 times. We never got a return call , and never were able to even set up an appointment to get an estimate.

Category plumbing, water heater repair

06/10/2012

Donald F.

As decribed above, it did not go well and he never did return my calls. If you live in the Bella Vista area, I would recommend Davis Plumbing. I first tried the 'Village Plumber for several times and the toilet kept leaking and he was not always on time, then the many visits by DeBacco with the leaks persisting--very frustrating when you are new to an area. I like Bobby DeBacco, he is a nice guy, but I can no longer recommend him as a plumber.

Description of Work
I have used DeBacco plumbing several times over the last 2 years, mostly on one toilet that kept leaking. He would come and put 2 wax rings on the toilet, it would hold for a few days, then leak again. After 3 or 4 or more times of coming about the toilet, he said it must have a crack in it--so I went to Lowes and purchased a new toilet. His son came the last time and said the toilet didn't have a leak, but there was a spot on the flange that was causing the leak. He put some epoxy on it, put 2 wax rings on and charged $86.00. It didn't leak for almost a week, then there it was again. Called Bobby on Thursday and he said he would be there around noon on Friday--he never showed up, never called and never answered my many calls. A professional would, at the leat, let his customer know he couldn't make it and would definitely return their calls. I called Davis Plumbing on Monday and he immediately discovered that the toilet was leaking because it needed shims to make it sit evenly. He put in a new was ring and shimmed the toilet, and voila, it stopped leaking. My recommendation after spending a lot of money and lots of frustration, go with Davis Plumbing.

04/19/2012

Ann R.

He was very nice and friendly. I was happy with the service that he provided for me. I used a coupon from Angie's list for his services.

Description of Work
He replaced my water heater for me.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

04/11/2012

Donald F.

The plumber is very good. We used them for over two years. DeBacco plumbing is very good.

Description of Work
We have used DeBacco Plumbing for resealing the toilet.

02/24/2012

dale T.

Everything was fine. The price was reasonable.

Description of Work
The installed a toilet and some new faucets.

02/16/2012

Carrie D.

I called Bobby early morning and left him a message. He called back very quickly. I told him what was wrong. He arrived when he told me he was going to. He was very clean, very neat and very knowledgeable. He let me know why this piece needed to be replaced and what was wrong with this and that. He is great!!

Description of Work
Bobby replaced some rings and a bolt. The whole time he explained what he was doing and why it needed to be done.

11/16/2011

BILL B.

Had heard good things about this company and had met the owner Bobby DeBacco and when I needed a plumber I called him and we set an appointment and he came out on time and repaired the problem at a very reasonable price.

Description of Work
Repaired leaking ice maker valve for refrigerator.

Category irrigation systems, plumbing, water heater repair, drain cleaning

09/22/2011

Larry J.

He did a great job. They did a great job covering it back up,didn't leave the dirt all mounded up or the yard a mess.

Description of Work
He replaced the water line from the meter to the house

09/15/2011

Tony K.

They arrived on time, did a very good job.

Description of Work
Roughed in a stool and sink in a new basement bathroom.

Category plumbing, drain cleaning

05/24/2011

April K.

I had to call my property managers because my toilet was leaking. I received a phone call from Bobby at Debacco Plumbing the same day! Although I had to wait two more days before we could meet up (because of my schedule, not his), he was so pleasant on the phone. When he came to my house, he was on time and very friendly. He came in and immediately found the problem (which turned out to be super minor). He told me that this was the best type of call for him to respond to at 4 o'clock. I absolutely loved working with him and, although I don't necessarily hope to have future plumbing issues, I KNOW I have someone great to help me if I do.

Description of Work
All Bobby had to do was put the hose back in so it wouldn't spray all over the place.