Whole house humidifier costs depend on the model, type of humidifying system you choose, and installation labor costs. This cost guide will help you find out the right moisture system for your home and budget. Keep reading.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Booneville, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Booneville
- Bartels Heating & Cooling IncQuick fix, sticking thermostat. Also raised the unit outside, to improve efficiency. They only billed a service call, but the took the time once they fixed the issue, to do preventive smaller tasks. Very friendly and trustworthy.
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingThey are excellent. I am very happy with them and do refer them all the time. Their prices are the best,
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingI called Kinty and left a message and he called me back right back we talked a bit and he had a tech out the same day. The young man was careful and informative, and gave use several options to go over based on what we wanted. We talked to Kinty a couple days later and told him the option we wanted and he had it in, running and all cleaned in under 4 hours at the exact price he quoted. I would trust this company for all my heat and air needs
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingThe workers were unfailing polite and careful of everything around my house. My favorite example is when they came in to pull out the old furnace and install the new, they were careful to remove all the pickures from any walls that might vibrate and cause the paintings to fall. They were constantly cleaning up after themselves, and keeping the workspace organized. This is also telling- They had already evened the ground for the location of the outside unit, and were prepairing to make the final connections, when my wife came home for lunch and did not like the way the unit was turned or placed in relation to the house."No problem" was the response and the ground was reprepaired, the concrete mat moved, and unit resituated to comply with my wifes wishes. We had good air by 2PM that afternoon. We have had to call twice for small matters, once some condensation forming where it shouldn't. That was promptly repaired. Second the factory coil turned out to be defective. They were here in less than an hour, but because it was after hours there was no available patch. However before 9:00am the next day they had returned to put in a temporary coil while the factory coil was shipped in from North Carolina. The reason i mention this is because we have a Rheem-Ruud plant here in Fort Smith, and you would think parts would be available locally. We are currently awaiting the Coil, (maybe its the Compressor, doesn't matter because this is about Kinty Jones Company, not some part).That part is due to arrive on friday the 24th of Sept. and I am absolutely sure that the moment it is in one of his employees hands it will be on the way out to my house to be installed efficiently and accurately
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingKinty was very quick to respond to the request and also to complete the work once we determined the solution we wanted to pursue. He was very professional and flexible. He offered several different alternatives that would best work with our budget. He replaced the air conditioner unit as well as fixed a few other minor issues that would improve performance as well
- Kinty Jones Heating & Cooling90 degree day with no air. I knew my system had to be charged before being turned on based on last two years and I procrastinated until it got hot. My regular guy, Austin's HVAC in Rudy had gone out of business. Called another contractor - Holsted out of Mountainburg - the previous day and never got callback. Called Kinty Jones at 10 AM and somebody actually answered the phone - asked what system was doing and said that they had a guy in the area but couldn't give me a time for appt due to their volume. I texted address and sent email via Angie's List. I texted back at 6pm when I hadn't heard anything and got a callback in 15 mins by Jerry saying he was finishing up a job and would be here by 7 or so. He rolled into driveway at 7:05....pretty good estimate! My system is older so I did get the usual sell on having to have it replaced, but I was prepared for it. Jerry did a great job of explaining why it needed replacement. Looking down the double barrels of a $9K replacement , he was offering financing but I didn't want to get into easy monthly payments and will have to wait until next year. He charged the system, was very professional and kept his work area clean. He honored the Angie's List coupon graciously and applied one to both systems in the house - something I wasn't expecting! After he left, I got a follow up text from Kinty asking how things had gone, which I thought was a nice touch. Overall, very happy and will certainly use for future work. Jerry mentioned something about price match on new system so will likely us them next year for the big replacement job as well as jobs that come up now and then in my professional life
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingWhen my old AC stopped working and I was told it needed replacement, Kinty Jones was one of 3 company's I contacted for a quote. Although his price was not the lowest, his quick response, professional quotation, quality of system and promise of continued service convinced me to select him as my provider. His crew returned as promised 2 days later with all the system. They completed the installation in a long day and everything has been working fine. Installation was done well except for one small problem in that the condensate drain pipe was blocking installation of filter. This was corrected within 3 weeks, which was acceptable
- Kinty Jones Heating & CoolingI called the company in the morning and scheduled an appointment for 3:00 PM the same day. Kinty Jones arrived on time, quickly found the problem with the A/C unit and repaired it by adding refrigerant.
- All State Heating and AirRussell, Chris and their crew were all exceptional from the initial quote through the finished installation. They went above and beyond the other proposals we received and at a much more reasonable cost to us. We couldn't be happier with the job they did.
- Hunt Heating and Air Conditioning ServiceDespite Mr. Hunt being very busy due to hot weather starting earlier than normal, Mr. Hunt was able to squeeze us in to repair the downstairs A/C. While here, Mr. Hunt was able to advise us as to how to repair a gas leak that the home inspector found prior to our buying the house.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Booneville
- Business Description:Our total business is absolutely and 100% no more, or no less, than selling comfort! It was the business of heating and cooling that transformed the Dallas-Forth Worth area back in the sixties from the dry hot and unbearable climate it was, to the great metropolitan area it is today. And it's heating and cooling that has spoiled us all, therefore, our duty, first and foremost to our customers ... is supplying comfort! And supplying it as fast as possible, while also supplying the best in e..Recent Review:Prompt , professional. Diagnosed problem quickly and repaired a/c unit . Used this company in the past , reliable and experienced .Susan H.
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!Recent Review:It went perfect. We are 100% satisfied with william’s Air. Professional, educated, on time. Did exactly what they said they would do. Excellent quality equipment and service. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing HVAC work done.Lisa G.
- Business Description:Service, repair, and installation of Air conditioning and heating systems
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:It was wonderful as it is easy and value for money also we learned something to fix the issues with real person online, it is really worth it.Sundara S.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..
- Business Description:Since 1980, Advantage Service Company has been the leader in servicing the heating, cooling, plumbing, and electrical needs of homes and businesses in central Arkansas. Advantage Service is a family owned business and today has a team of more than 50 technicians and staff members who are dedicated to giving you the highest level of service
- Business Description:appliance repair all brand heating air conditioning
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Moving a furnace a few feet is not a huge matter. However, moving a furnace to another room or different part of the house will probably cost a few thousand dollars. It's a major job involving numerous different professionals.
Heat pumps are a great way to warm homes in places where the thermostat doesn’t often go below freezing. To get the most out of your air-source heat pump system, follow our guide to optimal temperature setting use and keep your home nice and toasty.
HVAC contractors in Booneville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Advantage Service Company1797 N. Cypress St.
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- AIR CARE SYSTEMS718 Rockside Drive
- AIR-PRO HEATING & AIR COND INC9105 Zero Street
Fort Smith, Arkansas
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All State Heating and Air3819 Owen St
Van Buren, Arkansas
- Aloha Floors and More LLC109940 S 4744 Rd
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- Advantage Service Company
- Freeman Heat & Air LLC104 Nichols Street
- Freeman Heat & Air LLC
- Longhorn Mechanical7500 Tate Rd
- Longhorn Mechanical
- Mountain Air Cooling & Heating428 W Ray Fine Blvd
- Mountain Air Cooling & Heating
- Quadrant Dynamics11505 Fountain Blvd
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Quadrant Dynamics