Hiring a contractor without a license might cost less, but it could result in repairs, fines, and even legal fees. Always verify a contractor’s license, bonding, and liability insurance. We’ve outlined the risks of unlicensed contractors here.
Get matched with top general contractors in Conway, AR
There are 7 highly-rated local general contractors.
Recent General Contractors Reviews in Conway
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThey are very efficient and professional and did all of the work requested and were eager to please. Good work at a fair price.
- Entech Home Improvement ServicesI have hired this man twice, and he went above and beyond to do a great job both times. The first job, I asked him to make me a niche item that he'd never made before, and he still exceeded my expectations. He also saved me a lot of money and personal labor over time, as the original design and materials that I had in mind would've cost a couple of hundred more in materials, an hour or two extra labor, and added 50 or more extra pounds to a portion I would have to lift routinely. He could've just blindly done what I asked and made some extra money, but he wasn't greedy, and was mindful of my budget, safety, and satisfaction. He always finished the work quickly and professionally. I would unquestionably hire him for future jobs, as well as highly recommend him to others
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe job was scheduled and completed in a timely manner. I’m a satisfied with workmanship and would hire again.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesGreat!!!!! Eddie found my leak , fixed it ,install my new cabinet and faucet after picking it up for me. His crew cleaned up after themselves and was very polite, patient, and very professional. I am very please with the great job he done and I have more projects that I will be calling on him to complet
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe process was very smooth. He explained the work to be done, any problems that could arise and how they would be addressed.
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddie and his team did a great and very satisfactory job! They had to modify the existing areas to accommodate the appliances as the house was built before such equipment was standard. They cleaned up the area when they were finished. They have done many jobs for me in the past with the same results. I always call Eddie when I need something done, whether it be plumbing, electrical, installation, repairs, etc
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesEddy Higgins and his crew at Get Er Done are capable, fast, dependable, and pleasant to work with. They first came in to install wall tile around a new free-standing tub that was already in place. So it was a difficult job because of the obstacle since the new tub had plumbing installed and could not be moved. They finished in about four hours and the job was immaculate, and the price was more than fair. They then hung shelves, upgraded light fixtures, added safety bars, and generally just finished off my entire honey-do list, with no honey required. Again, the work was perfect and quick, and the price was excellent. Then I had them bid on new construction of a 14' x 20' screen porch about five feet off the ground, with lights, ceiling fans, electric receptacles, a roof connected to my house, outdoor lighting, new guttering, pet doors, renovated steps into the garage, and a large apron deck outside the screened area for the grill etc. The bid was, again, more than fair, and they (again) knocked it out in no time flat, just exactly as I had specified. During the job, they painted my wrought iron outdoor furniture, waterproofed my rattan porch furniture, watersealed the decking, and treated the tall steps from the porch to the yard with slip-proof coating. In addition to great skills and an amazing work ethic, Eddy has enormous patience and will listen and make sure he understand just what you want. If one of my ideas was impractical, he explained to me why, and helped me decide a different way to get what I wanted. He and his family members work as a crew, and they communicate very easily among themselves. They are polite and professional, and they really clean up at the end of a job. They come when they say they will and do what they promise to do. They bought high quality materials for the porch. I will be booking them again when the time comes to paint the interior of my house in the next few months
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesWe needed a gate made for a small fence, a screen repaired for one window, a mini-blind replaced for one window, a cleaning and coating for the roof of our mobile home and a door handle repaired on a storm door. ?Plus there was some clean out- and-haul-away to be done on a small shed. ?Weather held up the roof work for a few days, but as soon as the weather cleared the work was quickly completed. ?The workers were professional and personable. ?We also want to say good things about the lady who handles their phone. ?She is easy to understand and makes sure everyone knows what to expect. ?We will call again
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesThe guys did very meticulous work! Very professional and courteous! All calls were returned promptly and arrived exactly as planned! Everything turned out better than I ever expected! We will use them for all our household repair needs!
- Get-ER-Done Handyman ServicesI can not say enough about the fabulous work that was done by Eddie and "the guys"! I've never seen such meticulous work! Every detail was perfect. They were so very friendly and professional! These poor guys worked in 100+ temperatures! Eddie listened carefully to the "plan" I had in my head and made my dreams come true! I can't stop looking at my beautiful deck! I will be calling them for every household need that arises! I also wanted to point out that my calls were returned promptly and professionally. They were here exactly when they said each and every day and worked to leave a perfectly clean environment! (maybe even cleaner than when they got here!
Contractors in Conway
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:Father and son business since 1982. Free estimates.Recent Review:I've dealt with multiple contractors through home ownership and never had such a great experience before. David and Josh Whitehead provided a fantastic experience from start to finish. From estimates and outlining the body of work to the final completion of the entire project. Replacing all siding, trim and accent, gable vents, gutters, two doors entirely down to the framing, weather stripping, painting all exterior doors including new, trim work on the interior for new doors, new mailbox post and mailbox, new house numbers, removing satellite dishes, sanding and painting chimney caps, breaker boxes, and energy meter. Painted exterior window framing that could not be trim capped. Literally the entirety of the exterior of the house is completely new or renovated at this point. On top of a couple small things on the interior. They not only did everything agreed upon in the work order/signed agreement, but continued to go above and beyond in every aspect of their work. Everything we detailed and outlined, and then some. I truly cannot express how great the experience with them was from start to finish, and I will be using them again for all things I need in the future. Pictures are included with numbers of the address blurred outTim B.
- Business Description:Angie's List Super Service Award Winners For 2014 - 2015 - 2016 - 2017 - 2018 & 2019 ! Better Business Bureau Accredited ! checks / cash or credit cards. We offer a 10 % Senior discounts.<a class="frvtbum" href="https://www.bbb.org/arkansas/business-reviews/handyman-services/get-er-done-handyman-services-in-alexander-ar-90324636#bbbseal" title="GetErDone Handyman Services is a BBB Accredited Handyman Service in Alexander, AR" style="display: block;position: relative;overflow: hidden; width: 1..Recent Review:As usual, Eddie did a fabulous job...in record time...and at a great price! He even texted me pictures of the work as it progressed. Highly recommended!!Steve P.
- Business Description:A&D Restoration is a Accredited member with the Arkansas BBB with A+ rating. A&D has been central Arkansas premier restoration co. since 2002. We are a general contractor specializing in Fire, Water and Storm damage restoration, remodels, room additions. All residential and commercial needs from flooring to roofingRecent Review:Five Stars Mr. Broussard is an expert General Contractor. I have known his company for 10 years. An Insurance claim brought him to our home 10 years ago. On this 2020 remodel project, every specialized workman or work woman that he scheduled and sent to our home to complete a task, was the best in the business. He monitored the remodel personally from the onset to the finished room. I could not have asked for anything more. I would hire him againBobbie W.
- Business Description:Calahan Construction & Air was built on the idea of providing quality service with affordable prices. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We began in 2002 and still run our company on the same principles when we started. While Calahan Construction & Air may not have a fleet of 100 trucks and over 100s of employees, what we do have is a genuine compassion to serve people in a manner that we expect to be served. By doing this, we have built a reputation for being trustworthy, accoun..Recent Review:I Highly Recommend Stacy Calahan at Calahan Construction & Air! It was in middle of summer 2019, hotter than you can imagine inside my house even with 2 portable a/c units running in LR trying to mitigate some of the heat while waiting on my a/c company to help me. I found Calahan Construction & Air... Stacy came out quickly diagnosed the problem right away, my unit was dead (I had been nursing it over last few years) but I couldn’t purchase a new unit until I got in a place to fund a house remodel. So, I needed a used 5 ton unit - not an easy ask, but Stacy found one and installed it w/in 24 hours for a price that did not break the bank (about the same cost as 2 top of the line portable air conditioners, which I returned!) He was professional, responsive, and quick at a reasonable price! Stacy listened to me, took ownership of my problem, was kind & caring and best of all got the job done quickly at a price I could afford...all in the middle of summer (his busiest season) when other air conditioning companies are charging premium prices or up selling, Stacy Callahan got me what I needed not what he could sell me! His work ethic & business model are heads and shoulders above the rest, do not hesitate to use this company for all your A/C needs!Diania H.
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:He can do everything. The price was reasonable, and the quality was good. He does really good work. He cleans up after the job was done. Respectful of what you want it to be done. He has great knowledge. If there was a project that needs to be done, he does great work and can work by others or just by himselfFloyd w.
- Business Description:A single family home builder and remodeler.Recent Review:If Brent did his own work, it would probably be fine. Unfortunately, he subcontracts everything to the cheapest contractors and they don't even listen to his or the home owner's instructions. Brent then threatens legal action if you don't pay within 2 days of finishing even when the work is not complete. He also stated that he would have never taken the job if he knew that the addition needed to match the existing house. Wow! He also left the outside of the dormer unfinished for over 2 weeks even during a hurricane! I had to take flashing tape and seal everything myself before it hit. The window is 5 inches lower than the outside window beside it. The window sill is unlevel, bent, and 1 inch lower than the other sill in the room. The roof is the wrong color and the pitch is noticeably different from the gable peak right next to it. The fascia is 3 inches wider than any other fascia on the house. They never installed R30 insulation in the ceiling as specified on the quote. The window leak and roof leak that they told me they fixed still leak. The baseboards are not mitered to match. They did not bring enough screws for the roof so they dug through my trash and used rusted screws with broken seals instead. On top of this, if I would not have complained, they would have installed the wrong brand, color, and texture of siding after I even gave them the part numbers to order. They installed grey fascia that had to be replaced with white so that it matched the house. They tore up my carpet even though they had no tools to reinstall it. They barely even tried to find a matching window which I ended up ordering myself. The lights and outlets were not originally symmetrical and the roof cap was not cut to match the existing trim. Overall, if you are good with this level of quality, Brent is your man. He is definitely cheap but you get what you pay for!!! I will never use his crews again! I am absolutely shocked that he has had so many favorable reviews on Angie's List. He is a nice guy but his crews are not professional at allMicah S.
- Business Description:Cabinets by Persch is a fully custom cabinet shop. We offer prefinished U.V. interiors, as our standard interior an upgrade from other cabinet shops in the area. We offer competitive bids and delivery timeframes for completing your project on time and within budget. We are the only cabinet shop that is open on Sunday in the area, other than big box stores. We make our own doors, cabinet boxes, drawer boxes and complete our own finishes, we also install what we make for the best possible overa..Recent Review:Contract with him signed on August 15, 2019, supplies ordered and installed on 9-5 where he could fit us in before leaving for a reunion and a vacation. The backsplash was the largest problem as it was made in 2 pieces and when he installed it there was a large gap that he knew was there when he completed the work. When he took our final check he offered no solution to the problem. The second problem was the counter had four vertical cuts that showed seams. Those seams were supposed to be covered with the gem loc and was not done. The two angle cuts in our U shaped counter was off a bit as the one side gap is larger than the other. His caulking work was not done well and needs to be redone. We emailed him that evening (9-5) and told him that we are disappointed with the work. Did not hear from him again on 9-10. This time he said he would order the materials. By 9-23 we asked when are you coming. He said he was still waiting on the gem loc. Still no response by 10-4 so I emailed him and said not to bother. He quickly said he had the materials and could make the changes but only after I said to forget it. He should have responded sooner with a real interest to fix the problems or better yet he should have taken more time to do it right the first time and not try to fit us in before his vacationsRic W.
- Business Description:Doug Thompson Construction employs a team of subcontractors that are knowledgeable in various fields with a skilled supervisor leading each team.
- Business Description:We are a small business with 2 employees and 10 subcontractors. We require 1/2 payment upfront for materials and 1/2 due after completion to your satisfaction. We accept all major credit cards. We provide a free in home consultation and require a signed contract before project. Our specialty is restoration and remodeling or new construction. I have over 20 years experience and have transformed thousands of homes with little or no complaints
Explore our Solution Center for helpful contractor articles
Some homeowners may be uneasy about letting contractors use their bathroom, but it could be advantageous to everyone. Here’s what you should consider before setting a bathroom policy for workers at your home and some possible alternatives.
There are so many options for paying contractors that it can be tricky to choose. Whether you choose cash, apps, or checks, there are ways to go about it safely and easily. From payment methods to payment terms, we’ve got your breakdown.
Find general contractors in
- North Little Rock
- Cammack Village
- Bee Branch
- Little Rock
general contractors in Conway
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
- A & D Restoration IncPO Box 6212
- A.K. Carpentry263 Memory Dr
- All American Handyman and Home Improvement211 Rodney Guthrie Dr
- ARK ROOFING SOLUTIONS1201 Shangri La Cove
- Arkansas Handyman2208 Lakeshore drive
- ARSCO Roofing3201 Club Manor Dr D
- A & D Restoration Inc
- Cabinets by Persch244 Jeffery Ln
- Calahan Construction & Air1425 Century Dr Ste 106
- CENTERSTATE MOBILE HOME REPAIR22718 gravel ridge rd
- CHILDERS CONSTRUCTION GROUP1215 Stuckey Rd
- Clean Sweep Maintenance & ManagementP.O. Box
- CM Construction Inc2219 S. Arch St.
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Color Works1005 S German Ln Apt 32
- Cool Comfort Inc151 N Platinum Dr Apt 2
- Creative Solutions Remodeling519 S. 1st Street
- Custom Home Improvement43 bitter creek rd.
- Cabinets by Persch
- Dante Remodeling 2824 John Barrow Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Cleaning and Remodeling68 Brannon Landing RD
- Diamond State Construction & Remodeling, LLC130 Fairwood Circle
Hot Springs, Arkansas
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
- DOUG THOMPSON CONSTRUCTION443 CANDLEWOOD CIR
- Dream Scapes Painting and Remodeling8212 Orchard Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Dunlap Construction Co Inc524 Enchanted Valley Ln
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Dante Remodeling
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services1088 Eglantine Rd
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services
- Manning Construction Heat and Air1907 Pine Cir
- Mark's Handyman Service3708 Winterbrook Dr
- Matthews Construction,LLC.842 Breckenridge Dr
- McCarley Home Improvements9813 Catskill
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Meeks Homes LLC17009 Pineview Cir.
- Mid Coast Home Services400 N University Ave
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Mid South Pro PaintingP.O.Box 885
- Manning Construction Heat and Air
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC909 W. Main St. 104
- NORTHSTAR CONSULTANTS INC
- ralphs plumbing and more2613 Coffelt Rd 109
- Richards Home Repair15016 Atwood Cv
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Ricky and Sons small construction12640 Sulpher Springs Road
Pine Bluff, Arkansas
- River City Construction714 Calhoun St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rock City Remodeling & Construction17227 Butler
- Rohm's Remodeling After Hours2201 Main Street Apt 8
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Rollans Custom Trim and Cabinets7180 Nick Lane
- ralphs plumbing and more
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT104 Marseille Dr
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
- Shields & Associates, Inc.116 Challain Drive
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Southbay Remodel & Repair21 Pond st
- Stowell Construction401 E Booth Rd
- Strafford Window Manufacturing, Inc.168 Roller Coaster Road
Strafford, New Hampshire
- Straight-2-U Renovations & Home Repairs LLC3116 W 27th St S
- S & S HOME IMPROVEMENT