Dehart Carpet Cleaning Inc

Founded 1997 • With Angi since October 2010

PO Box 806

Fayetteville, AR 72702

If you're looking for Rogers, AR, carpet cleaning you can trust, we're ready to help at DeHart Carpet Cleaning Inc. We use the latest equipment to get out the tough stains that your vacuum cleaner or other cleaning products can't, and we'll get the job done right the first time. The professionals in our Rogers, AR, office will have your floors looking their best....

carpet cleaning (114)upholstery cleaning (15)oriental rug cleaning (11)tile installation (5)

12/03/2020

everything cleaned came out great, as i was having doubts they would come clean I was very happy with the results

Description of Work
upholstery Cleaning

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/15/2020

11/05/2020

Excellent. I can't say enough good things about this company. They did a deep cleaning on my home and office. Carpets and tile.. They were able to removed some very stubborn stains. Ms. Liz was easy to work with and very fair. I will be sure to recommend them to every one. Thank you.

Description of Work
Carpet cleaning, and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 11/05/2020

Thanks [Member Name Removed], I enjoyed working for you and your wife. Liz

10/26/2020

everything went ok until carpet started to dry, that is when dirt spots started to appear in several different places. Carpet is a mess, had to cover with rug until we can get someone else. Liz took my money and left before the job was done. Do not want to hear from her. we will never use them again. VERY DISAPPOINTED>

Description of Work
carpet cleaned

Work Completed On 10/14/2020

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry you were not happy with the carpet cleaning. If the carpet cleaning was not to your satisfaction, I would have been happy to make it right. Since, you do not want us to come back out, I am returning your money in full. Liz, DeHart Carpet Cleaning

08/29/2020

Very easy to schedule, punctual. Liz has a great personality and assures things are done right. Will hire again and definitely recommend!

Description of Work
Carpet and tile cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

Work Completed On 08/17/2020

08/10/2020

"They were good. They had good communication and were timely. They only took 30 mins to complete. "

Description of Work
My cleaned my upstairs carpets.

Work Completed On 07/31/2020

10/09/2019

Representative did not show up for scheduled appointment; nor did they call to indicate that they would be late or to reschedule.

Description of Work
Living Room Upholstery cleaned

Category upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 10/01/2019

Dear [Member Name Removed], I am very sorry for not coming to the house. The number I thought was yours ended up being the wrong number. When your job was next, we called and the woman that answered said she did not need carpet cleaning. When you posted this rating, I called again. That’s when I realized it was not you. Let me know if I can make this right. Thanks, Liz DeHart

08/30/2019

Great service and price. They were prompt, courteous and took care of our oriental rug. We’ll use them again.

Description of Work
Rug cleaning

Category oriental rug cleaning

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

04/24/2019

Very pleased with the job performed! Will definitely use them again.

Description of Work
carpet cleaning

Work Completed On 04/23/2019

11/25/2017

Excellent service. Quick response and appointment scheduling (even during busy Thanksgiving season). Liz and her crews are very professional. After measuring the home a price was determined and the crew went to work directly. The work was completed quickly and to our complete satisfaction. Will certainly use Dehart's services again.

Description of Work
Carpet Cleaning, Tile Cleaning, Upholstery Cleaning

Category carpet cleaners,ceramic tile,upholstery cleaning

Work Completed On 11/24/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the kind words. We would love working for you again. Liz

09/28/2017

Well. On time, friendly. Seem to care about the job they do.

Description of Work
Grout cleaned, 1 bedroom carpet cleaned.

Cost $387.55

Work Completed On 06/01/2017

Carpet Cleaning, Upholstery, Tile & Grout, Garage Floors & Wool Area Rugs.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check