Soffit vents exist under your roof's eaves. This guide breaks down how soffit works to provide fresh air flow to your roof and attic to keep your home dry.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Batesville, AR
There are 4 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Batesville
- Arcadia Roofing And SidingGreat group that done what they said they would do. Very friendly and helpful. Awesome job. Very pleased.
- Weather-Tight IncScott kept in touch during the job, and kept me informed about schedule, issues, etc. David did a fantastic job. I am thrilled.
- Condor General ContractingGot right to work. Did get set back a couple of days due to rain. They were very thorough and completed job well done. And within budget.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoThe work was done very well!! Detailed and carefully installed. Looks great! Impressed with work crew, both on the fascia work and the gutter work. Would have Wilson's do work again if we are ever in need again.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoAny concerns I had they were right on it. They go above and beyond to make you happy. Very nice people.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoOn first visit, sales representative was courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable. I asked for an estimate on new siding and columns for my home, and received it promptly. I did not purchase any services at that point because the price was too high (about $33,000) compared to other companies in my area (about $16,500). Another sales representative contacted me later and offered to review the previous estimate to determine if an error had been made. Again, the representative was courteous, punctual, and knowledgeable when he came to my home. Upon reviewing the previous estimate and an estimate from another local company, he gave me a new estimate of about $18,500. Based upon the excellent reviews that Wilson's has received for the quality of their work, I decided to use this company. Their work was excellent, my house looks even better than I had hoped for. All of their workers were polite and professional. Several months after the work was completed, I noticed that a few pieces of trim on the back porch were warped and did not lay down flat. I called Wilson's to report the problem, and they fixed it immediately. After Wilson's completed siding my home, I used a different company to install new gutters. The representative from that company commented on my beautiful siding and asked which siding company did the job. When I told him it was Wilson's, he said that should have known it was Wilson's because they always do such good work
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoExcellent work, my house looks beautiful. After the siding job was done, I hired another company to install new gutters. The representative from the gutter company commented on my beautiful siding and the quality of the work. When he asked who did the siding and I told him it was Wilson's, he said that he should have guessed it was Wilson's because they always do excellent work. A few months after the job was completed, I noticed that some of the trim on my back porch did not lay down flat, it looked a little warped. I called Wilson's, and they fixed the problem immediately
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoI think they did a excellent job! I was totally amazed at the looks of my House.They cleaned everything up and was very professional.
- Wilson's Home Improvement CoOverall this was an excellent experience with a good company. I recommend that anyone considering putting siding on ask lots of questions and ask the company to provide pictures or addresses where you can see the work.
- Ace Handyman Services NW ArkansasThat service turned out fine. They came out and everything was done in a timely manner. They were straightforward with their pricing and there was no hassle.
Last update on October 20, 2021
Siding Contractors in Batesville
Local siding contractors in Batesville: Choose one today
Siding offers numerous benefits for your home. Beautiful new siding enhances the look from the curb, which can help you if you decide to put it up for sale. The right type of siding can also protect your home against the elements, including wind and rain, while lessening the amount of effort you put into home care. Siding made of vinyl, for example, requires no paint.
Prior to installing new siding on your home, you should first locate an area siding company in Batesville. We make it easy for you to do that. Launch your search by providing your ZIP code.
Next, answer a few questions concerning your prospective home siding project. This helps us provide a roster of experienced professional siding contractors in your area. Then, browse that list, checking out photos of past projects and going over reviews to get a feel for what types of work each contractor does and how past clients rated their siding work. Pare down your choices, and make contact with some promising companies for quotes.
The price you may pay when hiring companies to add siding to your house
The average cost of siding a house relies on so many components that it’s difficult to offer a good estimate without all of the information. Generally, though, average prices for re-siding a house fall anywhere from $2,900 to $44,000.
Some factors that play a role in the price of your siding project include:
- The size of the house. Bigger houses require more siding material, which drives up the price. It also takes more time to install the additional siding materials, and that will increase labor costs.
- The kind of siding also plays a role. Vinyl and aluminum siding tend to be the least expensive at $2 to $4 per square foot, on average. Brick siding runs $3 to $10 per square foot, on average, and stone veneer costs $8 to $11 per square foot, on average.
- Extra labor needed to install siding. If your siding company has to get into extra prep work prior to putting up siding, you’ll probably end up paying more for their services. That might include pressure washing to remove mold or debris or replacing damaged wood.
Typically, siding costs are complex. Talking to a pro in your area—or multiple professionals—to get estimates on your job is the right way to understand how much siding for your home might cost.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
Every siding option has its pluses and minuses. This guide will help you choose between fiber cement siding and brick veneer siding.
Understanding how to care for your siding is important. We’ve created a list of ways to clean and maintain your siding to make it last for decades to come.
Find siding contractors in
- Cave City,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Evening Shade,
- Heber Springs,
- Bald Knob,
- Mountain View,
- Greers Ferry,
- Ash Flat,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Calico Rock,
- Rose Bud,
siding contractors in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
Harrison, Arkansas 72601
- ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3902 Pointer Trail East
Van Buren, Arkansas 72956
- All Around The House LLC401 Kelli St
Paragould, Arkansas 72450
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
Conway, Arkansas 72032
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- Benson and Co880 Acadian Point Dr
Conway, Arkansas 72034
- Benson and Co
- Discount Developers Inc.12281 Hwy. 84 Ste. 2
Bismarck, Arkansas 71929
- Discount Developers Inc.
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- John Moss Construction100 Rock Products Rd
Heber Springs, Arkansas 72543
- John Moss Construction
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems11055 Pond Creek Dr
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma 74063
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems
- Two Carpenter's410 South Caney Springs Road
Sidney, Arkansas 72577
- Two Carpenter's