A small investment in door hardware — be it new handles, mail slots, peep holes or kick plates — can upgrade your home’s look and improve security.
Get matched with top exterior painters in Batesville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local exterior painters.
Matching on Angi
Recent House Painting Reviews in Batesville
- Bradford PaintingLes Bradford and his crew were amazing to work with. Very friendly and professional. The guys did an outstanding job on painting the exterior of our home and garage in just 3 days. Very clean job too, not a drop of paint out of place or a flower stepped on. We could not have asked for a better experience. Price was very fair. I had quotes from other locals but Les blew them away
- Vision Painting Inc.Caleb, Mystery, Justin, and Josh all worked hard to make my very dry 27 year old wood sided home look fantastic! The price quoted was the price charged! I highly recommend this company, and I would use them again in the future..
- College Works Painting KansasThere were countless OSHA violations. Unsafe work environment. Pay was far less than what was agreed on when receiving a check. Work was shoddy and no one knew what was going on. I don’t want my name associated with such a terrible company.
- Condor General ContractingExcellent service all the way around from the contract to the actual work. The men always were prompt to work and wanted to please us the customer. We are very pleased with the final outcome and Dennis made sure we agreed on everything.
- Village Pro PaintersIt turned out very well. Their cleanup was excellent! They did have one or two stand out employees. The guys painting were great! They arrived on time each day. I know their estimate was one of the lower bids we received. There was one issue, but they came right out and fixed it.
- Mary's PaintingWe were very pleased with the work and professionalism of the workers. I have told friends about Mary's and how pleased we are with their work.
- Mary's PaintingI wrote an email to Mary and Robert detailing my experience with them and their crew, Andy and Paul, because I have never been so happy with any work that has been done for me in all my 50 years on this earth. These men are punctual, effecient, courtious, loyal to employer and client for a job well done, and most of all expert at their trade. My house is not difficult only because it is monster sized but it also is 3 stories of rough cedar. Owner Mary was my initial contact for this specific project, Owner Robert was my 'go-to' for anything I needed or wanted to do, or change, or suggest; Elizabeth the office assistant was easy and effective in her role as was Foreman Jason. Simply, the root of this successful job was the heart and soul that Paul and Andy put into it. I never needed to micro-manage a single moment of this venture. How often can one say that? Thanks to this incredible team, I have a lovely looking home again
- Mary's PaintingVery knowledgeable and responded quickly to my request for an estimate. They were booked solidly for about 6 weeks and told me that upfront. The price was more than I had expected but the estimate was presented in detail. The contractor that I used for this project was in line with the quote they gave me and could do the work in the time frame I needed
- Mary's PaintingThe color matched perfectly. The painter was professional and did a very nice job. He took the time to do the job right. When the job was about done, someone from the company stopped by to make sure we were satisfied.
- Mary's PaintingProvided a quote very quickly Price was not the lowest, but competitive They provided a date a few weeks out and showed up on time to start the work It was a week long project and they finished on time High quality work and the end result was great Had an area of my home that was over 50 ft which could not be reached by ladder that could not be completed, but was informed that may not be completed and received a price with and without this completed (they made an effort, but were not able to complete this area) Two area that could have gone better was direction on selection of the colors and the daily/final clean-up... but all worked out and they were a professional grou
Last update on July 30, 2022
House Painters in Batesville
What types of services do exterior home paint contractors provide?
Home painting contractors offer a bevy of services that go beyond only brushwork. A good painting contractor is confident handling nearly anything required to add new paint to your house.
Some types of work you might expect from exterior home painting contractors include:
- Consultation. The right exterior paint company dispatches someone knowledgeable to your house to review the potential project. This pro can provide advice related to which paint colors may be ideal for your home, and many contractors utilize software to produce a photograph of your home with various paint hues to help you make a choice.
- Prepainting work. Painting professionals begin by getting your house’s exterior ready for primer and paint. They use pressure washers to clean dirt, work to sand surfaces so they’re easier to paint, or handle small repairs like securing loose siding.
- Installing equipment to ensure safety. Good exterior paint companies pay attention to details to keep everyone safe during the project, including you. They might build scaffolding, especially if your home has multiple stories.
- Priming. If they deem it necessary, house painters begin with priming to support an excellent foundation for a great paint job.
- Actual painting. Certainly, exterior house paint contractors provide paint services. That means applying as many coats as necessary to ensure a professional final look.
- Finishing. After the right number of coats are added to to large surfaces, painters look to complete edge work and other details needed to make the paint job look great.
Spend some time researching to ensure you understand what options for services potential exterior painting businesses in Batesville offer. This knowledge supports you in making the right decision about what company to work with.
Factors to take into account when you hire an exterior house painting company
Begin with a little research. Obtaining a list of painting companies in your area is a great way to begin. After you do that, be sure to:
- Read comments from previous clients. One dissatisfied reviewer in a sea of ecstatic reviewers isn’t a big deal, but a bevy of unhappy reviewers may be reason enough to cross a painting service off your list.
- Schedule a few consultations. Don’t accept estimates from potential painters who haven’t seen your house firsthand. The painting pro should walk around to determine the level of the project.
- Talk to your painter about liability insurance. You may not need a credentialed painting professional. Go over all local and state requirements to determine whether you do. However, you should only work with insured contractors or painters. That protects the contractor’s interests and yours.
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful house painter articles
Should you use ceramic paint on your home’s exterior? Learn the pros and cons of choosing ceramic coating for your home, including warranty information, UV protection, and the cost compared to traditional house paint like latex.
What are the best appliance colors and finishes? Read this guide for a round-up of classics and newer choices. You’ll learn the pros and cons of various options for your fridge, stove, oven, range, dishwasher, and washer and dryer.
Find exterior painters in
- Cave City,
- Tumbling Shoals,
- Evening Shade,
- Heber Springs,
- Bald Knob,
- Mountain View,
- Greers Ferry,
- Ash Flat,
- Horseshoe Bend,
- Calico Rock,
- Rose Bud,
exterior painters in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
Batesville, Arkansas 72501
- Calaway Construction
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
Camden, Arkansas 71701
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas 71913
- European Classic Designer
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC505 Hancock Rd
CROSSETT, Arkansas 71635
- Master Technicians & Mechanicals LLC
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.514 Emerald St
Lowell, Arkansas 72745
- Trim Plus ConstructionWorks, LLC.
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC1920 S 1st St
Rogers, Arkansas 72758
- Weather Proofing Experts LLC