Insulation keeps your home comfortable year-round. If you notice temperature changes, poor air quality, or high energy bills, it’s time to inspect and repair your insulation.
Get matched with top insulation contractors in Batesville, AR
There are 1 highly-rated local insulation contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Insulation Reviews in Batesville
- Ernest RemodelingMy husband's woodworking shop burned down and we hired Mr. Ernest to rebuild it. His estimate was accurate on what it would take to rebuild. His price per hour was $27.00 per hour and that included two helpers. The quality of work is excellent. The roof is tight and we have had several storms now and there have been no leaks. My husband is using his shop everyday and there have been no problems with the workmanship. Mr. Ernest showed up on time, worked hard while he was here, he was very professional, and we will use his services again if the need arises
- COTTON INSULATIONIt went as described. Even finished a little earlier than expected. Great person. Great product. Great experience.
- SprayDay Coating Solutions LLCBen was just great. My roof job was done in good time and really turned out great and they did the cleanup. My husband and I are very pleased.
- SS&L Heat And AirEverything went well from dean then new installation was well pleased. Installers were professional corteorious, and understanding of our needs.
- R & R Custom ContractorsRonnie and Marvin were great to work with. they were truly professional, on time for appointments, detailed estimates, discussed our ideas and offered alternative ideas that made a difference. We were out of town throughout the majority of the remodel but were in constant contact with R&R if there was an issue. they also provided photos via text so we could see the work in progression. we added one more job (painting) to the list after we began the project. This was a huge time saver for us and they did an outstanding job. we have two great looking rooms. We have future remodel needs and R&R will definitely get our business again
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest ControlI have a contract with them. It costs me $70 every quarter. I do not have any complaints with them. I have taken advantage of some of their other services at a good price. I will continue to use them in the future.
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Bella Vista Contractors IncWhole house remodel issues? Thankfully not too much to report here. I lived in the house, moving from floor to floor as the work was done. There were only a few things to mention: Some of the contractors were neater than others. The HVAC guys never totally cleaned up after themselves. There was ductwork pieces left all over the place. When the drywalling was finished I vacuumed out the ducts to remove nails, drywall pieces, spackle, etc. as no one seemed to have done this. An ornamental window in the foyer was broken accidently when the original walls were being removed - this was replaced at no charge. There was an issue when the walls were being replaced around the old thermostat, causing the furnace blower (AC) to freeze up and then melt and flood the new pergo floor around the furnace. A furnace guy was called right away, thermostat replaced, furnace checked, flooring dried and repaired in a couple spots (still pops once in a while when walking over that area). There was no charge to us for handling this issue. Some of the sub-contractors were very and quot;uniqueand quot;, but all seemed to be good at what they were there to do. Everything was clean and all debris was stored on our property in a trailer for a time and hauled away after all was complete. Soffit Beam repair? No issues at all. Master Bath remodel? Some nails popped in the ceiling of the room below the bathroom. John came out to sand and spackle the nail pops a couple of days after calling him. Some of the grout has broken off in the shower and one or two small spots on the edges of the flooring. I will repair, not a big issue. All in all - Bella Vista Contractors know how to get a project done correctly and pretty much on time. Plus they have a great attitude and are all around decent guys - a bonus
- SS&L Heat And AirThey did all the work in one day and did a great job. I can not say enough about the great job they did. Repairing other things that needed to be fixed when putting in my unit was included in the price. All of his crew were so nice and professional. I would recommend them to anybody!!
- Foster InsulationThe installation was quick and trouble free. We thought the crew would be noisier, we were concerned because our grandson was napping, but they didn't disrupt his sleep. It's too early to tell if the insulation will make a big difference in energy cost but one thing we notice is how much quieter our home is. I expected to pay more and regret waiting so long to upgrade our attic insulation
Insulation Companies in Batesville
- Business Description:Our name has gone hand-in-hand with roofing expertise for decades. We offer only the best experience and professional services to give outstanding value to property owners, property management companies, builders, real estate companies and commercial property owners. Perry Roofing is a certified installer. We can also offer our customers a transferable warranty with some shingles manufacturers. This is a good selling point if you decide to sell your home. Many references available upon re..Recent Review:Perry roofing was amazing. Blake was a wonderful fella to speak with. Unfortunately I don't have any more work needed. But most definitely will send friends and family their direction for their repair needs.Greg O.
- Business Description:Sunpro Solar is one of the leading providers of rooftop solar panel systems in the United States. We have a mission to bring clean and affordable energy to power homes across the nation. Sunpro Solar designs, installs, and maintains solar panels on residential and commercial properties. The Sunpro Solar difference is our ability to provide customers with a phenomenal experience and partner with industry-leading products to deliver the best options to go solar. Our reputation precedes us and ..Recent Review:This is the story I did not want to have to write. Sunpro first came to me a year ago, a GREAT salesman, very friendly, sincere and thorough. I made decision to "go Sunpro" in February, so he put the wheels in motion. Everything began with no problem, until we were 3 months into the process and somehow it all fell apart. I was told it was would be "late summer" and I would be up and going. I define late summer as September. It is now November and we are no where near "up and going". I was scheduled for the electrical installation the AM of August13. Noon that day came around and I had heard from NO ONE. I had an appt, so I left home. Shortly after noon that day, I rec'd a call from a rep telling me the crew that was coming to do the work was running behind, they were in AR and headed my way, which was approximatlely an hour and a half drive. I advisedher that I had left because of the appointmenti had, in which I had made them aware of several weeks prior to this event. I told her I would be back o my house in 2 hours. She advised me, since I had already left, they would have to reschedule. That was odd, if it would take them an hour and a half to get there and I would be back in 2, why could they not spend that 30 minutes getting set up?? This rep was not exactly friendly, either. So the electrical install was rescheduled to the AM of OCTOBER 18. UGH, another 2 months of waiting. So on October 16 I got a call from a rep telling me they would need to reschedule this again because someone did not do their job and the existing water, sewer, phone lines and such had not been identified and marked. So, it was pushed back to Oct 19th. I was told they would be there around 8 AM, so I am ready for them. Guess what? 11:20 and no show! Finallly around noon I got a call from one of the men on the electric install job saying they "were still in Arkansas, about an hour and 15 min away". So finally about 1:30, they are working on the electrical installation. 1 hour into this process the lead man comes and tells me there is no way this job can be completed that day because of the late start but they would stay as late as they could, which was 5:30 when they left. I asked when someone would be back to complete the work, not his fault, but of course, he didn't know. I understand the workers do not do the scheduling. But communication is a HUGE issue with this company. The work to be done required tearing up asphalt from my driveway. This has become a HUGE issue too. I understood this would need to be done in order for this project to work, they assured me several times over they would repair my driveway and "it would look as if i never happened" when it was complete. Well, not one bit of that has come to fuition, eith. My yard and my driveway are still torn up, the electrical part of this project is not completed, I have not heard from ANYONE since the day this happened, the salesman has since left the company and here I sit wondering if this will ever be made right. Why is it that, as a consumer, you cannot be nice to people? It seems, that if you are nice and understanding about some things in the beginning that is a license for them to run over you! This company certainly took advantage of my niceness and now my niceness is gone and I don't like that! And, not one time have I rec'd communication from the same "account manager" twice. Throughout this process I have had at least 8, that I can account for, those are ones I have gotten texts from Identifying themselves as "account managers" or "helpers". Something is severly wrong! I have photos I would submit, but there doesn't seem to be the option hereTammy O.
- Business Description:We have up to 12 months same as cash financing available for qualified buyers.Recent Review:Terrible company. 11 months later window still leaks. We had to hire another company to fix the problem. Use this company at your own risk.Jim M.
- Business Description:Whether your next construction project is large or small 24-7 Construction is committed to helping you complete that project quickly and for the best price possible. If you are looking for a construction company that can do it all look no further. 24-7 Construction is licensed and bonded with over 30 years experience in both residential and commercial construction. We also have established relationships some of the best and most experienced sub-contractors in the industry. We can get the job..
- Business Description:We have 4 full time employees and several part-time during busy season. All employees are licensed and insured as sub-contractors. We offer free estimates and discounts for repeat customers.Recent Review:Fantastic! Obviously there was a lot of concern on our part, it's a touchy project! But Mike reassured us that everything would work out just fine and thankfully it did! Crew were all very nice and their work diligently. Mike explains everything in detail and is always available if you have any questions or concerns. He keeps you informed on every step of the process. From minor to major work I definitely would recommend B & B for their services! Great job guyKimberly R.
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:E. S. General Contracting was started in January 2012. Owned by Dustin Higby and Joe Chapman, Dustin moved away though he is still a co-owner. The E.S. stands for Eagle Scout because we are both Eagle Scouts. Generally it's just me, Joe, doing the work, however if the job is large enough I subcontract with Stroud construction. Billing is determined by the job, I base most estimates off of $20/hr per person working plus material. Roofing is quoted by the square (10 ft by 10ft area). Free est..
- Business Description:Master Technicians and Mechanical LLC. 17 years servicing Arkansas and Louisiana for plumbing, HVAC, electrical and general construction. We're a multi trade, full service provider for all your residential, commercial and industrial needs. Our customers, whether Home Warranty, Property Management, Retail Services or Residential Remodel/Repairs, mean the most to us here at Master Tech. For more information or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me. - Matt Glasscock, Project Manager..Recent Review:It was awesome! He was quick and efficient. The work was done in 3.5 hours. Their prices are very competitive.Felisha H.
- Business Description:Residential & commercial insulation services. Fiberglass & cellulose
Explore our Solution Center for helpful insulation contractor articles
Attic insulation comes in several varieties and helps regulate indoor temperatures. Learn more about what attic insulation is and how it keeps your home comfortable.
Insulating plaster walls is a great way to increase an older home’s energy efficiency. Here’s what you need to know before you take on an insulation project.
Find insulation contractors in
insulation contractors in Batesville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- Calaway Construction12 Silver Springs Road
- Calaway Construction
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction714 liberty st.
- Johnson's Carpentry & Construction
- Kraftsman Building Services Co240 CR 2332
Eureka Springs, Arkansas
- Kraftsman Building Services Co
- Neighborhood HandymanPo box 44
- Neighborhood Handyman
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS3620 Stadium Blvd
- OVERHEAD DOOR COMPANY OF NORTHEAST ARKANSAS
- Perry Roofing649 E Huntsville Rd
- Perry Roofing
- Repair USA1218 Stone St Ste 100
- Repair USA
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Solar Wolf Energy202 Worcester St
- Soundrite-Acoustics, Inc.209 S. Stephanie Street Suite B-167
- SS&L Heat And AirP.O. Box 212
Bald Knob, Arkansas
- Sunpro Solar22171 MCH Road
- Sustainable Services77 CR 1317
- Smart Energy Solutions
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest Control98 Dry Kiln Road
- Terminix - Batesville -Termite & Pest Control