With a few easy decorating tips, you can make your bedroom fireplace the stylish focal point of your room. Up the cozy aesthetic of your bedroom with these 12 ideas.
Get matched with top fireplace companies in Bald Knob, AR
There are 0 highly-rated local fireplace companies.
Recent Fireplace Services Reviews in Bald Knob
- 3G RenovationsI would hire them in an instant! This group of professionals could not work any harder, made all key deadlines and have the utmost respect for their customers. If you get a chance to use them then you will get some of the best work that you have ever seen. Not many people would say they would go through a remodel again, but if I had to I would definitely use this company, even if it meant I had to wait to get it done
- Cline's Chimney ServiceIt was a great price to get my fireplace placed and everything done inside of it. My Home Chimney wanted $4,000. Cline was able to work out some things with me and I got a lot better deal on a better price. I would recommend them. They were prompt, honest, reliable, on time, reasonably priced, and the quality was awesome. I would use them again
- Top Hat Chimney and RoofingI was very please from start to finsh with Top Hat Services. They arrived and looked at my chimney, took pictures and discussed my options. The rep was very knowledgeable. They had someone at my house with in 3 days, to fix my leak. I couldnt be happier
- Central Arkansas FireplacesWe found through our pre-purchase house inspection that the gas fireplace was inoperable. We were unable to find any company to service our fireplace nearby and ended up searching the internet where we found Central Arkansas Fireplaces. There was a link in their website to and quot;contact usand quot; and I queried if they would provide service to us though we were over an hour from their shop. One of the owners, Sherry Gray, responded back to me w/in 24 hrs that yes, they would work with us. We went to their showroom and met Sherry and her husband Tim. She took the time to educate us, explain what options we had and give us brochures to review. We agreed to send them pictures and measurements via email. We were able to select exactly what we wanted and the process went smoothly. A couple of weeks later, two very nice young men drove out to the house and installed our new gas log unit - even writing out additional instructions to help clarify the written info from the manufacturer. They took great care with our fireplace and hearth and kept everything spotless. We are unbelievably pleased with the outcome and the experience and would not hesitate to refer anyone to this fine company
- Directbuy of NWAI walked in curious from what I've seen on TV. I scheduled a time to come in to participate in a 90 min presentation and review called an open house, I learned what it is like to buy directly from the manufacturer and how it could save me thousands. I joined and started shopping right away. I did exactly what I thought I would do, save thousands. If you are remodeling...please stop buy or check out their website before you spend a dime on retail
- Paladino Chimney SweepsJason and his brother came within a couple of days of my call and worked quickly to clean the chimney and to repair the leak in the chimney pipe. They were very clean in the process. They were very knowledgeable about my stove and about various types of firewood. They were very courteous and interesting to talk to
- Biggs Mountain Construction LlcGreat work, very knowledgeable, fair price, excellent customer service.
- Godfrey & Black Brick and Stone IncMeet their Rep at Home and Garden show in Fort Smith. Visited their show room and discussed what we needed. They traveled over an hour to look at our fireplace and make recommendation. We ordered the recommended unit and it arrived quickly. The installation was scheduled the next week. The installers arrived promply on the scheduled day. They were professional and very detailed. The results were outstanding. The installation was well planned and went smoothly. We have not used the insert yet but the installation looks great. We were concerned about the resulting appearance but it looks like it was part of the original fireplace structure
- Moffet Construction & Roofingvery rough install had concerns as it was being performed did not seem very professional in the install seemed in over his head (had to cut through a roof truss). Turns out the pipe was installed upside down and the creosote ran down the outside of the pipe and burned off inside and ran my family out of the house. They accepted a job they had no idea how to perform. He refused to make it right "I already have too much time in this project" so I have no working wood stove according to pictures I sent North Line Express nothing about it is correct. So i am stuck @ square one with a hole in my roof. Bad business practice
- Ozark Fireplace Center IncI thought everything was good, until we had the flue cleaned and was told the fireplace was not connected to the flue pipe. This is a major fire hazard and needs to be fixed. We contacted the company over a month ago to fix this problem, it was more important for them to go on vacation and take sick days. Would not call us back, we have to keep hounding them and getting no where. i have a letter from the company that cleaned the flue, stating the problem and pictures they took to prove this information. typical response for a company that does not do the job they were paid to do. this company would not set an appointment date and time up at all, expects to do a job when he wants to. had them out because the door handle kept melting, this problem is due to an installation problem, in which this company i guess is not qualified to do professionally. warranty does not apply this this, was supposed to be done correctly the first time. buyers beware and read his comments he left with the better business bureau no quality, not professional, steals your money for work supposed to be done and does not do it. not worth the cost to take to court, he knows that too.......
Fireplace Companies in Bald Knob
- Business Description:For the past year I have delivered a professional level of service and expertise to my amazing customers on a consistent weekly basis . Being trustworthy and punctual is most important. The services provided are Commercial/Residential Landscaping work; Mowing, Edging, Weed Eating, Trimming, Planting, Fertilization, Bird Baths, Flower Beds, Mulch, Koi Ponds, Walkways, Concrete/Masonry work, Driveways, Rock Paths, Tree Trimming/Cutting, Retaining walls, Fences, Decks/Porches, Carpentry, Paintin..
- Business Description:We accept cash and check ONLY, although we are looking into paypal and other means of payment, at this time.
- Business Description:Certified Master Inspector; We provide home inspections to meet the needs of home buyers, sellers, mortgage lenders and insurance companies. We are licensed and insured.
- Business Description:Serving Arkansas counties since 1980; Certified and Insured for your protectionRecent Review:It went great! The owner/operator was able to clean my chimney and teach me how to use my fireplace insert. He was very informative and kind. The work he did was great and I've had no problem using the fireplace all winter longSarah B.
- Business Description:Reeves Propane
- Business Description:We are a reliable construction company who has been in business in the Batesville area for over ten years. We have many subcontractors we can call upon allowing us to do all phases of home construction and remodelingRecent Review:Mr. Calaway did a exceptional job of keeping me informed of the progress, and timeline of the job. The concrete slab could have been better, but was sub-contracted. Overall, it went very well, and I'm pleased with the finished product. Mr. Calaway has given me one year from the completion date to point out any defects, and have them taken care ofPaul B.
- Business Description:JKJ Architects, an award winning firm, works with its clients from site analysis through to construction administration on all types of projects including commercial and residential which comprise universities, offices, schools, banks, churches, non-profit, parks, industrial, sustainable projects, master plans, historic preservation projects, remodels and tenant build-outs, interior design, renderings and building models – basically any type of project you require can be designed by the fir..
- Business Description:For 14 years we’ve provided satisfied customers with expert chimney sweeping and duct care and cleaning services at fair and competitive rates.
- Business Description:The end product will be your Blue Prints, Floor Plans, Notes or drawings (non-technical nor artistic required) designed and converted digitally into 3D (Isometric) full color digital images. (animation available). The purpose and value of my service is convey ideas and purpose of my Clients (Architects, Designers, Artists, Contractors, Home Owners etc.) into images from 8.5 to 11" to Large format such as Poster Board or Bill Board size for advertisement or demonstration, Video 3D animation al..
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fireplace company articles
Are ventless fireplaces safe? While they carry a risk of carbon monoxide, it can be mitigated if your fireplace is properly maintained. Learn the pros and cons of ventless fireplaces.
Gas fireplaces don’t emit the soothing scent of a campfire, so why not convert? Converting a gas fireplace into a wood-burning one is relatively simple and affordable.
Find fireplace companies in
- Rose Bud
- Des Arc
- Tumbling Shoals
- Heber Springs
fireplace companies in Bald Knob
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Diamond State Lawn Management10211 Clematis Ave
North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Diamond State Lawn Management
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service176 Gilbert Parkway
- Hill's Remodeling & Handyman Service
- JKJ ARCHITECTS116B W Walnut St
- JKJ ARCHITECTS
- Simmons Chimney Sweep1856 Sr 164 West
- Simmons Chimney Sweep