Knowing different house siding types’ pros and cons can help you choose the option that gets you the best look while durable and affordable.
Get matched with top siding contractors in Harrison, AR
There are 9 highly-rated local siding contractors.
Recent Siding Companies Reviews in Harrison
- Cook Roofing Co LLCOverall, I am greatly disappointed in this company. This company disappointed me in every way possible. Owner, Mark Cook, hired subcontractors to do the work for him since he was too busy to do it himself and he definitely was not aware of the quality of their workmanship, nor did he supervise their work. He fired one crew after I sent him pictures of the shoddy work they were doing on my siding, and then after the second crew had been hired (and also were not experienced), they left the job unfinished and it is still unfinished to this day. Weeks would go by with no communication and I would have to text and call him about 5-6 times to get a call back and on two occasions I had to threaten legal action to get him to do any work on my home. There was a litany of mistakes....He ordered the wrong materials, and the roofers installed a red/brown roof on my home that was supposed to be grey. It does not match the dark blue siding. He forgot to order two windows and so I paid for them out of pocket. Both of his siding crews installed the siding improperly and he tried to tell me that the siding was defective and that he couldn't do anything for me to make it right until the siding manufacturers fixed it for him. I have had two other companies come out to look at it and they confirmed it has been installed improperly. The window contractor was great and roofers installed that properly (as far as I know), just with the wrong colored material. Siding has been left hanging from the side of the home, gable vents not replaced, trim looks really bad, the front door was not replaces as promised, porch lights, outlets, shutters, and hoses are not reattached to the home. And the most noticeable thing that I see when I look at my home is all of the warped siding covering it. I gave Mark a check for $16,000 and he made sure to stop by my place of employment to pick it up the day after the insurance company sent it in the mail, but then it took him over a year to get to the point where he just wouldn't do any more work on my home...and a LOT of headache and frustration during that time. I hired Mark's dad many years ago replace my roof and he was great to work with. I thought that was who still ran the company, but sadly, this has been a totally different and disappointing experience. If you would like to see the work that his subcontractors did, please feel free to drive by my home and take a look. It's located at: 140 Rea St., Hollister. I'm still waiting for the extra funds to fix the mess Cook Roofing Company has left. Please save yourself the headache and hire someone that cares about doing good work on your home
- Charles Wyles ContractorsCharles and his team did a great job with the siding. They worked diligently and were very honest with us about progress throughout the process. The final product looks great and we are very pleased.
- Tri-Lakes Exterior Home ImprovementGreat company, owner always answered our calls or called back promptly, He was also on site for a short time every day his team was here to check the work and receive our feedback. They also worked with the mess the previous contractor left after he had ordered the wrong material then quit the project. Very professional, we would hire them again and plan to for our next three projects
- SmithCo Exteriors LLCThe entire improvement of the home's exterior took approximately 6 weeks. Weather and scheduling various crews affected the time table. However, estimated time frame was 12 weeks, so I considered this work done in an extremely prompt manner. Initial contract signed on 4/25/13. Roof repair done in 4 days (5/22/13 - 5/25/13). Painting done in 2 days (6/6/13 - 6/7/13). Posts and railings installed in 2 days (6/5/13 - 6/6/13). Siding and capping all openings done in 7 days (7/19/13 - 7/28/13). Guttering done in 2 days (7/1/13 - 7/2/13). Staining of decking posts and railings done in 1 day (7/2/13). So, all work had been completed so that I could inspect it on 7/3/13). Each crew was very professional in their work ethic and speed. They were very knowledgeable about their products and installation. They cleaned up well on completion of work. Scott Smith (Contractor) answered my phone calls promptly with courtesy and information about dates crews would be working on my house. I was not able to be on site through the entire project, but Scott kept me well informed as to what was happening when. He personally inspected work done throughout the process and upon completion. I would DEFINITELY hire this company again to do other renovations/improvements to my home
- Boulder Valley Cabinetry IncIt took 19 days to side our house. The job was huge. Brian and his working partner paid special attention to the myriad of details. When they were done, the cleaned up their work site before heading out. I couldn't be more pleased with this service. I am just sorry I didn't have them build my kitchen cabinets too! If I could give an A+, I would do so
- Heritage Construction Co IncThey really do excellent work. They complete thorough, detailed work. His prices were very reasonable which such a surprise was for me. He is such a fine man. He stayed on top of his workers and was on top of everything that they did. I would recommend his services to others.
- Thompson Roofing & ReconstructionDo not, and I repeat; Do not hire this company. They are crook's. Still have exposed flashing, tore off my gutters took every penny of my insurance claim check 13k for a job they didn't finish. Notified thur e mail and demanded we not contact them again. F***ing Crooks!!
Siding Contractors in Harrison
- Business Description:We expertly install custom-made vinyl windows & vinyl siding which will deliver unmatched beauty, strength & energy savings as well as enhance the architectural style of your Arkansas home. Cape Cod, country French, Colonial, Victorian, Tudor, Craftsman, cottage, Mediterranean, ranch, traditional or contemporary style home owners can let their imaginations run wild with the possibilities. We will help you find the specific style, performance and budget that meet your needs! We do not do repai..Recent Review:As expected, the workers did excellent work, were polite and respectful. We actually were concerned they hadn't taken even so much as a well deserved lunch break but they insisted they had! We've had Wilson before when they completely resided our enclosed porch and replaced a door and windows. Their work turned our enclosed porch from a freezer in winter and a sauna in summer to a most delightful year around room to enjoy. The newest work is already giving us more temperature comfort for summer and will certainly be appreciated when winter comes. What is also wonderful is that Wilson gives us a life time warranty and, if something happens with a window or door, we simply call them with the item number (on the door/window) and they go from there. What could be easier? Thank you Wilson!!Robert and Janet M.
- Business Description:Able Roofing & Construction, A+ rating with the BBB. Licensed and Insured.Recent Review:Everything went as promised, punctual, on time and very safe. Cleaned up everything and answered all my questions. I was impressed by safety was put first and time second.Charles p.
- Business Description:When you think of home, you think of that special moment when everyone you love is gathered under that “one roof” together. You and those special people, creating memories that will last a lifetime. And as long as the American values of Faith, Family & Fun bring you together, Arkansas Performance Roofing will be here to ensure that the one roof [or many roofs] you gather together to celebrate these values remains solid and strong. When you are looking for the “professional”, remember that i..Recent Review:We are so pleased with the work that was done. They were very thorough, and even cleaned up some structural issues that they did not have to do. You can trust these folks.Dean H.
- Business Description:Quality work for over 20 years. Licensed and insured. Wide range of services.Recent Review:It was amazing! the job took a little longer than I thought it might, but Chad and his team were very responsive, respectful, punctual, and dedicated! They worked long hours every day, even weekends, and did excellent work! I absolutely LOVE the outcome. Chad and Audrey openly communicated with me during the initial phase and I would definitely recommend to everyoneKirsten B.
- Business Description:Home building and remodeling for over 35 yearsRecent Review:Cannot say enough great things about Charles. A ++++++++++.Rick G.
- Business Description:We are general contractor, with over 20 years of experience, that also specializes in gutter installation and repair. We also sell and install the highest quality gutter protection product on the market. Our crews can also clean your existing gutters. We also Side your entire home or repace a few pieces of Siding. Deck and deck repairs are also offered by Tri-State Gutters and Exterior.Recent Review:This group is first class. Arrived exactly when they saidthey would. Did an excellent job on everything. Couldn't ask for anything more. Would definitely do business with these guys again.Danny Price P.
- Business Description:Serving the Central Arkansas and surrounding areas; plus limited areas of Tennessee and Missouri since 1989 with our power and pressure washing services. We have over 25 years of experience in cleaning all types of brick, concrete, wood, tile, ceramic, stucco, and vinyl surfaces. Let us meet your cleaning requirements....Recent Review:After the wood had dried following the pressure cleaning, Mr. Frazier & crew were punctual, received instructions, and went to work. They carefully moved grill, outdoor furniture, and potted plants and applied two coats of sealant to all vertical surfaces, and three coats to all horizontal surfaces. The wood soaked it up like a sponge. They replaced everything and did a great cleanup. In retrospect, the cost of both the pressure cleaning and sealing jobs included approximately 60 man-hours and a large amount of supplies delivered with state-of-the-art equipment. My house and property look new. My wife and I are completely satisfied. They're a class actJohn S.
- Business Description:At Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services our belief is that our customers needs are the utmost importance. Our team with 14+ years experience is committed to meeting those needs. We welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service. No job is to big or to small, please contact us for a free estimateRecent Review:He can do everything. The price was reasonable, and the quality was good. He does really good work. He cleans up after the job was done. Respectful of what you want it to be done. He has great knowledge. If there was a project that needs to be done, he does great work and can work by others or just by himselfFloyd w.
- Business Description:Superior Clean is a commercial cleaning service specializing in Covid sanitation.Recent Review:Did an OK job. Never showed up the second time. I called and never received a phone call back. Don't need this type of customer serviceDenice H.
- Business Description:Classic Copper Works uses time honored German copper smith techniques handed down from father to son and passed on to our highly skilled artisans. We specialize in the fabrication of custom copper & bronze products and other metal specialties. WE DO NOT OFFER REPAIR SERVICES OF ANY KIND. Additional phone number - (888) 908-5339Recent Review:They was out of state and was not able to do work. Could not find someone in my area.L S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful siding contractor articles
When installing siding, you may find rotted boards underneath the old siding. Siding is your home’s first line of defense against the elements–rot causes damage that can spread, so learn about what to do when you discover rotted boards.
What is a fascia board on a house, and what does it do? Learn how fascia boards help prevent moisture from coming into your home and secure your gutters.
Find siding contractors in
- Green Forest
- Diamond City
- Blue Eye
- Kissee Mills
- Bull Shoals
- Rockaway Beach
- Merriam Woods Village
- Kimberling City
- Reeds Spring
- Branson West
siding contractors in Harrison
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 24-7 Construction LLC176 Ouachita 406
- 24-7 Construction LLC
- A-1 Roofing and Construction508 E Stephenson Ave
- ABLE ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION3902 Pointer Trail East
Van Buren, Arkansas
- All-American Handyman8658 Blueberry DR STE 150
Lead Hill, Arkansas
- Arkansas Performance Roofing LLC108 Tulaka Blvd
Heber Springs, Arkansas
- Arkansas Roofing Kompany-Equinox Outdoor Concepts1820 Old Morrilton Hwy
- Aurel V Construction410 Majestic Lodge Rd
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- A-1 Roofing and Construction
- European Classic Designer1404 3rd Street
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- European Classic Designer
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLCPO BOX 446
- FLEMCO of ARKANSAS, LLC
- Genesis Construction, LLC109 Rainbow Dr
- Genesis Construction, LLC
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services1088 Eglantine Rd
- Luis Exterior & Interior Job Services
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems11055 Pond Creek Dr
SAND SPRINGS, Oklahoma
- QRS Quality Roofing Systems
- Tri-State Gutters and Exterior80 Celebration Cove Cir
- Tri-State Gutters and Exterior
- Unlimited Mobile Wash2611 S Ringo St
Little Rock, Arkansas
- Unlimited Mobile Wash
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co1964 E Grand Ave
Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
- Wilson's Home Improvement Co