If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Scottsboro, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Scottsboro
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingQuick response. They pumped and gave me advise on how to avoid the problems I was having in the future. Highly recommended !
- Elite Drain Cleaning & Septic ServicesWe had another company attempt to repair septic issues and paid a lot of money with no results. Anthony was very reasonable and got it fixed correctly! A+++
- Lee CompanyThe technician was flawless on all points. Communicated before arriving. On time. Informative. Efficient. Courteous and professional. He even answered questions not related to specific job task which was very helpful. I would recommend the plumbing service!
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingI called and within 1 day I had an appointment! They showed up early in the morning, got to work immediately, and checked for all possible problems. Found some slow draining issues and helped fix it! I'm very impressed with the work performed! Highly recommend for Limestone County and others!
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingStacie inspected the yard where the field lines are located and then dug up the ground to gain access to the septic tank lid. He determined the septic tank was fin and that there was a massive clog in the pipe coming from the house. He unlogged the pipe and the problem was fixed. Stacie did not charge me anything for this service. We are going to install new lids in the near future and I will pay Stacie to complete that work. Very professional and knowledgeable I will be calling on Stacie when I have future plumbing issues read less
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingI called in the morning and made an appointment for 2 days later and they showed up promptly and did the job quickly and efficiently. I was very pleased.
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingThey were more thorough than I had seen in the twenty plus years I have been dealing with a septic tank. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone.
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingI would score A+ in every Category if I could. Stacey and his Father were extremely courteous and professional. When there was still an issue with the toilet flushing after the cleaning was performed, he went under the house and located the issue causing a blockage. He is exactly what you want when you hire someone. I have dealt with many Contractors in my time, he may be the best I have ever dealt with, and I'm 56 years old. I say hire him for your next septic service read less
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingGreenbrier Septic Tank Pumping provided exceptional service for my issue. They scheduled a time to come to my house the same day that I called. They had to dig to find the tank, then pump, and they followed up by installing caps on the tank that would allow cleaning without digging in the future. They explained the process every step of the way, including costs and preventative/maintenance actions that I can take to keep my tank working efficiently. I am very pleased with their work and will call or refer them for any future work read less
- Greenbrier Septic Tank PumpingVery pleased with the service provided by the Gatlin's and Greenbrier. They were always courteous, professional, and responsive to my calls. They explained all that needed to be done in detail, and did exactly what they promised. They worked with the Limestone County Health Dept. to get permit for work to be done. I don't have a reference point to rate the pricing, since we've never had to have this level of work done, but I thought the amount seemed very fair. I highly recommend their services read less
Septic Tank Companies in Scottsboro
- Business Description:L.A. Septics focuses on septic tank pumping, replacement and repair. We also specialize in replacing field lines and installing french drains. In business since 1997, we pride ourselves on high quality work and customer satisfaction. We are proud to have earned several blue ribbons from the "Parade of Homes" for our accomplishments. read lessRecent Review:Hli inc. was very professional and work was performed in a timely manner. They made my dream a realization my addition looks great and brings beauty to my home. I'm very pleased and would recommend them for all your handy man an remodel needs read lessQuinatta P.
- Business Description:Greenbrier Septic Tank is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving Limestone and Madison Counties for more than 40 years. We are state licensed and insured.Recent Review:Quick response. They pumped and gave me advise on how to avoid the problems I was having in the future. Highly recommended !Robert F.
- Business Description:Veteran Owned and Operated with 30+ experience in Residential Construction. JP Construction strives to making each project personal and the most important project to date. JP Construction has a vast knowledge in Concrete, Additions, Landscaping, and Dirt Work. If given the opportunity, we would love to make your Construction needs as smoothly and stress-free as possible read less
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read less
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll.. read lessRecent Review:Trevie at Roto Rooter is fantastic! He was responsive, empathetic, and honest. I truly appreciate his support and excellent service. Thank you, Trevie!!Carolyn P.
- Business Description:Way back in 1884, Hall C and J.W. Blake started our company with two men, a horse and a wagon, and the idea that good service at a reasonable price would be the basis for a successful business venture, THEY WERE RIGHT! Today we strive to keep the same standard of care with our customers as we did in 1884 and hope to continue another 130 years serving this and the surrounding communities read lessRecent Review:Great. Another person had looked at it and said it couldn’t be repaired, that we had to replace it. H C Blake found the problem and repaired it for under $100.Frank F.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo.. read lessRecent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company again read lessRussell M.
- Business Description:Commercial and Residential Plumbing Installation, Service and RepairRecent Review:Not good at first I wrote a review earlier but they did make it right after the complaint. They fix the problem and apologized for the misunderstanding, scheduling and confusion on their part. the problem was fixed I was very satisfied. I will call again if in need of a plumber. they were in the wrong and admitted it and didn't charge a service cal read lessDonna C.
- Business Description:New construction residential, Commercial and light industry, We also specialize in land development. Our combined experience over 31 years in construction as a general contractor since March 7, 1985 and mortgage broker experieence from 1999-2009 is what sets us apart from others to better serve our community read lessRecent Review:This was the worst experience we've ever encountered. Mr Jerry Adjar is in no way a home builder. There is no Winner Team, only Mr Adjar. Two men could be hired if they weren't busy elsewhere. Changes were made to the plan without consulting us and some caused problems and had to be removed. Hot water heater was installed in the master bedroom closet before we had him put it in the garage as was designated on the plan. That space is now lost in the garage but the closet is far larger than we need. Concrete slab was not level and toilets had to be removed several times to grind down the floor so they would sit level. Laminate flooring had gaps between tiles. Attic insulation had to be done 3 times and we will still need to add more. Plumbing leaks ruined flooring and a cabinet. Mr Adjar will not give you invoices or provide a list of contractors. After everything was installed, cabinets, trim, tubs, showers, lighting, flooring, etc. Mr Ajdar decided to paint - with a SPRAYER! We had to hire a contractor to repair all walls and ceilings and repaint everything. The home was to be finished in 6 months, so stated in the contract. It has taken 13 months, and we had to have our own contractors come in and repair the builder's work. There will be no concrete driveway, nor an acceptable entry to the home or garage because Mr Adjar has run out of money and we have run out of patience. The appraised value of the home is well below what it cost us to build. Stay far away from Winner Team Construction read lessCAROL S.
- Business Description:Ever since I was 14 years old I took passion in general carpentry and remodeling. My grandfather taught me everything I know. And still to this day, I still apply passion and excitement into my career. My business is owner operated and my employees have been amazing friends since the start in 2014. I can do anything that needs to be done, like building/repairing decks, walls, sheetrock, electrical, general plumbing, tile, hardwood flooring, laminate flooring, carpet, and much much more. I co.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Flat Rock
- New Market
- New Hope
- South Pittsburg
septic tank services in Scottsboro
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Call Plumbing301 Austinville Flint Rd SW
- 1st Call Plumbing
- Elders Handyman Services706 Broad St
- Elders Handyman Services
- Ikard Septic Tank Installations5600 Highway 53
- Ikard Septic Tank Installations
- Rooterman Plumbing1110 Putman Dr
- Roto-Rooter Plumbers3219 Long Ave SW
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services-Guntersville1215 Blount Ave.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup620 E Main St Ext
Grove city, Pennsylvania
- Rooterman Plumbing
- Stubblefield Land Development315 Carlton Road
- Stubblefield Land Development
- THOMPSON LANDSCAPE GROUP410 JORDAN LANE NW
- THOMPSON LANDSCAPE GROUP