Don Thomas Construction Inc

Founded 2009 • With Angi since May 2013

4.4

I built my first house when I was just 18 years old. Since then, my passion for building and remodeling is the single most competitive advantage I have. Passion and dedication for excellence is what makes Don Thomas Construction stand out. I have been in business for over 20 years and specialize in residential construction. Your home is your castle, your safe haven, your place to rest, relax and refresh. It not only provides you with shelter and security, but is also a representation of who you are. That is why it is important to hire the best man for the job....

Acme plumbing

Acme plumbing

Acme plumbing is employee owned, licensed and insured and internationally certified master plumbers with a combined 35 years of experience in plumbing. We are open to negotiations for the work you need. We also offer estimates over the phone. Give us a call or text and see how we can help you!

04/16/2020

The estimate process has been good with him and he's been great to work with so far and he has had great ideas.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One car garage all brick to match house.

CATEGORY garage builders

Thank -you Mr. [Member Name Removed] for the kind words! We try to make the process of building as easy and transparent as possible. Look forward to working with you !

05/22/2016

I contacted Don in early April because of the reviews on Angie's List and we wanted him to remodel/enclose our patio and install siding on the house.  He quickly came out to look at what we needed done.  I was initially impressed by what he said he can do and how he said he worked.  He said he would call within 2 or 3 days with a quote. Then NOTHING.  I called and emailed and asked if he had a quo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came to look around to provide a quote then NOTHING

CATEGORY siding,sunrooms

08/27/2014

Right up to the coolest 4th of July I remember in Madison AL, it was very, very hot!  Our HVAC was pumping condensation water out like crazy, HVAC was not working, and the ceiling was damaged.  I called Don Thomas Construction, because I needed help ASAP, and our renters needed Air Conditioning ASAP.  Don juggled his schedule, the morning after we talked, and sent out a crew that was able to 1.  G...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our HVAC unit (over the Garage Ceiling) in our rental house, leaked and brought down a significant amount of ceiling dry wall.

CATEGORY home builders

08/27/2014

Don Thomas Construction did a phenomenal job!  We coordinated with the crew each morning, when they arrived between 0730 - 0800, so as to give our dogs maximum time in the yard.  Each day, the crew cleaned up, and left things tidy.  This was yet again, another wonderful experience with Don Thomas Construction, and we plan to use them for all our future needs.  Exceptional service, every time!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stained two story deck, and replaced wood as required.

CATEGORY home builders

04/27/2014

Excellent work.  One day for framing one day for insulation and close-out.  Crew was respectful and considerate, and cleaned up after themselves nicely.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Built climate-controlled storage area in attic space, including relocation of existing roof support bracing.

CATEGORY remodeling

Garages & Breezeways, Multi-level Additions, Complete Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Sunrooms & Patios, Roofing, Fire Restoration, Disability Services