Greenbrier Septic Tank Pumping

Founded 1969 • With Angi since July 2010

26579 Barksdale rd

Athens, AL 35613

Greenbrier Septic Tank is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving Limestone and Madison Counties for more than 40 years. We are state licensed and insured....

01/31/2021

Robert F.

Quick response. They pumped and gave me advise on how to avoid the problems I was having in the future. Highly recommended !

Description of Work
Septic Pumping

11/25/2020

Cindy K.

Great. Called that more, they were here a couple of hours later, work was done in a quick professional manner.

Description of Work
Septic Tank pumped

Category drain pipe, sewer cleaning

05/21/2020

Melissa W.

Tank is now empty. Success!

Description of Work
Septic tank pumping

05/04/2020

Richard V.

called the owner up and requested for an appointment, he requested address and number. But never called me back.

Description of Work
Septic tank repair/draining

Category septic tank, sewer cleaning

09/12/2019

Brenda F.

I called and within 1 day I had an appointment! They showed up early in the morning, got to work immediately, and checked for all possible problems. Found some slow draining issues and helped fix it! I'm very impressed with the work performed! Highly recommend for Limestone County and others!

Description of Work
Septic system pumping

Category excavators, septic tank, drain cleaning

03/13/2019

Kevin I.

Stacie inspected the yard where the field lines are located and then dug up the ground to gain access to the septic tank lid. He determined the septic tank was fin and that there was a massive clog in the pipe coming from the house. He unlogged the pipe and the problem was fixed. Stacie did not charge me anything for this service. We are going to install new lids in the near future and I will pay Stacie to complete that work. Very professional and knowledgeable I will be calling on Stacie when I have future plumbing issues.

Description of Work
Septic tank was baking up into the house

08/11/2018

Ted B.

They didn’t return my calls

Description of Work
Trying to get septic tank cleaned

05/31/2018

Stephen H.

I called in the morning and made an appointment for 2 days later and they showed up promptly and did the job quickly and efficiently. I was very pleased.

Description of Work
Septic tank pumped

03/20/2018

Lillie B.

They were more thorough than I had seen in the twenty plus years I have been dealing with a septic tank. I would enthusiastically recommend them to anyone.

Description of Work
Had septic tank pumped and inspected.

03/01/2018

Karl F.

I would score A+ in every Category if I could. Stacey and his Father were extremely courteous and professional. When there was still an issue with the toilet flushing after the cleaning was performed, he went under the house and located the issue causing a blockage. He is exactly what you want when you hire someone. I have dealt with many Contractors in my time, he may be the best I have ever dealt with, and I'm 56 years old. I say hire him for your next septic service.

Description of Work
Septic Tank Cleaning

07/17/2017

Veronica S.

Very responsive. Called on a Sunday. Scheduled that day for Tuesday AM. Arrived as promised.

Description of Work
Pump Septic Tank

07/05/2017

tamyra M.

Very quick response....work performed same day of initial call. Highly recommend!

Description of Work
Diagnostic and tank pumping

11/14/2016

Ernest R.

I called and left a message. They didn't return call.

Description of Work
Diagnose/correct septic system problem. Water coming to top of ground with offensive odor.

Category septic tank

Sorry that I haven't responded to this before now ! We have been going through some changes with transferring calls to my cell phone . I do apologize for the inconvenience !

09/26/2016

Kim R.

Greenbrier Septic Tank Pumping provided exceptional service for my issue. They scheduled a time to come to my house the same day that I called. They had to dig to find the tank, then pump, and they followed up by installing caps on the tank that would allow cleaning without digging in the future. They explained the process every step of the way, including costs and preventative/maintenance actions that I can take to keep my tank working efficiently. I am very pleased with their work and will call or refer them for any future work.

Description of Work
Needed septic tank pumped

Category plumbing, septic tank

07/17/2015

Amie D.

Very pleased with the service provided by the Gatlin's and Greenbrier. They were always courteous, professional, and responsive to my calls. They explained all that needed to be done in detail, and did exactly what they promised. They worked with the Limestone County Health Dept. to get permit for work to be done. I don't have a reference point to rate the pricing, since we've never had to have this level of work done, but I thought the amount seemed very fair. I highly recommend their services.

Description of Work
Fixed collapsed line from septic tank to drain field lines, dug and ran new drain field lines.

Category plumbing, septic tank, drain pipe

B & C Irrigation Systems

B&C Irrigation Systems, a Locally owned & operated business and was founded in 1999. Co-owners, Ben Doss and Chad Whorton, are natives of Madison County, Alabama, and are committed to providing excellence in workmanship and service. B&C Irrigation Systems is proud to be an A+ rated member of the Better Business Bureau and a member of the Huntsville/Madison County Builders Association. B&C Irrigation Systems values the professional relationships with area builders and have proven time and again to be a dependable source for them. Homeowners appreciate the honesty, work ethic and sincere dedication to customer care that have earned B&C Irrigation Systems an excellent reputation and referral base. Award winning.

Tribbles Land Clearing

Tribbles Land Clearing - excavating, tree service, landscaping services

Clear Cut Land Clearing and Excavating

At Clear Cut Land Clearing and Excavating, we are an Owner/Operator business with a combined 30+ years operating experience. We offer a variety of services from.. clearing land, building driveways, digging ponds, building pads, and more. If your needing dozer or excavator work, we would love to have your business.

Septic Tank Repairs, Pumping, & Installation