Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Saraland, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Saraland
- Wayne Askew ContractingHe was punctual, he finished the work in the time frame he said and was very efficient. He also cleaned his work site which is always appreciated. His workers were very nice and did a great job.
- Michael's MasonryExcellent! On time, friendly, professional, made sure I got exactly what I wanted. Followed a picture I had texted him and it turned out exactly like the picture. Would definitely hire again and recommend him highly to anyone needing brickwork.
- Michael's MasonryPerfect arrived exactly on time at 7:00AM. Worked 12 hrs straight. Returned next morning to clean up site. The job was very well done which is what everyone hopes for and rarely gets.
- Michael's MasonryMichael was very good worker. Did a great job setting brick and had solution for back step. Worked with us on price also met competitors price.
- chap[man masonryThis is the third job I've used Mr. Chapman for. He was as good on this one as he was for the previous two. He was eager to show up and get the job done. I can recommend him highly.
- Michael's MasonryMichael came when he said he would at 5 PM after finishing another job and got right to it. He also repaired a large crack between the bricks around the corner - above and beyond at no additional cost. No need to go anywhere else for masonry work.
- Tierce Construction IncMy experience with them went really well and I had no issue whatsoever. He is basically a middleman, contractor. He puts other group of guys that do their own work together and uses them for his sites. He and his men were timely which was a nice thing. He worked within my budget and was flexible about the payments. He and his men were courteous read less
- David Wilson MasonryDid some masonry work for use. They were professional and punctual. They did an excellent job in matching our brick work. I would highly recommend them. They are reasonable priced and a good christian business. They cleaned up after themselves very well too.
- Michael's MasonryMy neighbor accidentally hit my brick mailbox with his vehicle, completely destroying it. After searching hours and hours for a masonry contractor, I decided to give Angie's List a try. Within seconds, I was able to find an A rated masonry contractor in my area. Michael, from Michael's Masonry, was very prompt, professional, and extremely competitive on his price. Within two days of calling him, he completely rebuilt my mailbox - making it even better than the original one that was destroyed. The best part - he was almost 1/2 the price of comparable contractors. With Michael's permission, I created a time-lapse video of his beautiful work. You can see for yourself the quality of his work here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecTIHDhxQUgand feature=youtu.b read less
- Michael's MasonryMichael was on time, did the job as agreed, great price, did an excellent job, will definantly use and recommend him!
Masonry Contractors in Saraland
- Business Description:CONCRETE WORK SITE-CLEAN UP GRADING GENERAL EXCAVATION LAND CLEARING DEMOLITION With over 20 years in this industry were knowledgeable and driven to give the finest quality of work hands down. We work hard to guarantee your happy with every project we do and stand behind our work. Your satisfaction is our guarantee read lessRecent Review:10/10 recommend Competitive Construction LLC. Very humble and kind crew who work hard to get the job done quickly and efficiently! They excavated a tree looming over my house, helped me with my yard's terrible flooding issue, and installed a gravel driveway all in no time read lessrae k.
- Business Description:We form pour and finish concrete, foundations, flatwork, sidewalks, driveways, patios, retaining walls, curbs,etc...our pricing is very competitive and we guarantee quality work every time. We have been in the concrete business for over 25 years, no job is too big or small and we always stand behind our work read lessRecent Review:They got it all done. They cleaned up after themselves. My wife was happy about it.cliff S.
- Business Description:Locally owned partnership, credit cards accepted. Trees and More of Northwest Florida a division of Fanberg Brothers, LLC continues to serve you by providing tree removal and trimming, stump grinding, hurricane assessment, bush hogging and brushing, landscaping, fill dirt, debris hauling, firewood and sod installation. Trees and More would like to thank the community for letting them serve area customers from Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Navarre, Gulf Breeze, Pensacola and over into Milton, Cre.. read lessRecent Review:They were professional, on time, worked quickly, cost same as estimate and left the area clean. Neighbors on both sides of us had had different services, saw the job "Trees and More" did and changed to them. Everyone surprised and happy with the cost. Also, very respectful of our time. We're calling them as soon as this virus ends read lessJanice H.
- Business Description:1st Choice Residential specializes in all fireplace services including chimney sweeps, gas fireplace repair, dryer vents and BBQ Grill Cleaning.. Our techs have over 40+ years experience in the fire industry and carry the highest NFI certifications in the country. We carry a 1 year warranty on all labor. read lessRecent Review:My fireplace has not worked for approximately 3 years. Two gentlemen from 1st Choice Residential came to my house one time. Their work was very neat and professional. They had my fireplace back in working order within 15 minutes. They provided suggestions for improving the operation of the fireplace read lessJoseph W.
- Business Description:The Co was started in 1978 as a Paint co. We are now a painting and remodel co. The co a has 3 employes two who have been with co ten years. These employees have had safety classes and job cleanliness classes. Please call for service, as we do not always have direct access to email read lessRecent Review:It was a nightmare! The wallpaper in the bathrooms was not removed, it was painted over. Walls throughout the house were not sanded. There are bumps and dimples throughout the house.Lynne R.
- Business Description:Great American Services is a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity in all aspects of our business. Our dedicated team of professionals have years of hands on experience, to provide innovative ideas and suggestions tailored to your projects. Our services are customized to your individual needs, paying close attention to the details of each project that we are involved with. Please feel free to contact us today read lessRecent Review:Very well. Mike and Tim did very nice job. They made sure repairs were to our satisfaction and touched up spots that needed help. They were true to project quote which is important. Mike and Tim were very polite and professional read lessThomas S.
- Business Description:With over 24 years of storm restoration and new construction experience, we are here to address your storm damage issues. We do commercial, hospitality, multi-family units as well as single family homes.Recent Review:It went very well. I was expecting the process to be stressful and time consuming but Loper Specialties made it go the complete opposite. They were responsive to my every question and the work performed was professional and fast. I have never worked with an outside party that was so helpful! Brianna Meeks went to fight for me against the insurance company and won! If you need a new roof, give them a call read lessAaron H.
- Business Description:Our Mission at Handyman House Techs is to provide affordable home repair and remodeling services that exceed our customers expectations. We perform all types of home repairs, and we always provide free estimates. As a commitment to each community we serve and our customers, our business is registered, licensed, insured and bonded. Cost is determined by the job read lessRecent Review:The quality of their work is very good; however, they are much too expensive, since they hire contractors. Also, they don't accept personal checks, debit/credit cards. Considering how expensive they are, they have some nerve not to be more cooperative insofar as how their customers may pay for their services. I read one of the reviews in which the representative stated that they had been in business for ten years; however, they have not been in business for ten years in Mobile, but the Mississippi Gulf Coast instead read lessKathryn I.
- Business Description:Award winning. Additional contact names - Steven Splawn, Allen Ritter. Residential and commercial services.Recent Review:Needed to call a number of times before finally getting scheduled. Got erroneous text that service was done, than when scheduled appointment time acme got text that we are on schedule. No technician showed up on appointment date and no text or call for what happened. We called to find out, standard excuse. This not the first time read lessRoy O.
- Business Description:EHM is a structural moving and elevating company that also specializes in foundation repair and replacement. We have been working in the Midwest since the Great Floods of 1993. We specialize in severely comprised foundation issues. We can elevate, level, pier or replace a wall or your entire foundation. We do not do mudjacking, waterproofing or minor crack repair read lessRecent Review:I did not get the service that we originally talked about I am very unhappyDonna S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- Spanish Fort
- Mount Vernon
- Bay Minette
- Point Clear
- Grand Bay
masonry contractors in Saraland
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- ELITE FIREPLACES LLC8859 COTTAGE HILL RD
- ELITE FIREPLACES LLC
- Handyman House Techs LLC549 E Pass Rd Ste V
- Handyman House Techs LLC
- Interbay Concrete & Construction, LLC520 S Navy Blvd
- Interbay Concrete & Construction, LLC
- J and M Affordable Care/Dudley and Son Contracting8870 Howells Ln W
- JAMES JOHNSON CONCRETE CONTR6332 FERGUSON DR P.o.Box 30295
- J and M Affordable Care/Dudley and Son Contracting
- Kostyra EnterprisesPO Box 1481
- Kostyra Enterprises
- Majors Home Improvement6433 Old Hwy 90
- Majors Home Improvement
- Oscar Martinez Masonry13312 Foxrun Dr
- Oscar Martinez Masonry
- SignatureONE LLC109 Buena Vista Dr
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- SOUTHEASTERN CONTRACTORS INC7230 HIGHWAY 90
- Southern Foundation Repair5662 E Wilmer Way Dr
- Spring Hill Landscape, LLC12951 Larry Ln W
Grand Bay, Alabama
- StellarDrewsArtwork2670 Englenook Rd
- SignatureONE LLC
- Tierce Construction Inc3914 Ashley Dr
- TJM Construction11959 Barin Field Road Lot 5
- Tony Concrete Service5216 Border Drive South
- Trees & More of NW Florida8717 Sand Pine Dr
- TRG construction .co30993 spanish brook dr east 2
- Tierce Construction Inc
- Vonley Concrete Service8924 Fall Ct
- Vonley Concrete Service