The cost of vinyl siding can vary depending on the size of your home and the type of vinyl siding. We’ll help you figure out the true cost of vinyl siding, along with what other siding options to consider.
Get matched with top window treatment in Russellville, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local window treatment.
Recent Window Treatment Reviews in Russellville
- Budget Blinds of Coral SpringsChristian & Troy were very professional, efficient and polite. Love love love my shutters and the service Budget Blinds provide.
- LOWES HOME IMPROVEMENT CENTERThey installed every window in 2 days, they are A+ for everything. They cleaned up and we are stilled very satisfied with everything they did.
- McDaniel Window & Door CoThey were so fast and very clean. They cleaned up everything when they left, they left my house looking better than when they came in.
- Custom Blinds & ShuttersThey came right out to do the estimate and measurement for the blinds. I needed the custom blinds ordered and installed in about two weeks and they were able to do that. The blinds look beautiful!
- All About the WindowsThey did a real good job. We were very satisfied with them. The price was very competitive. The quality is excellent; they were Hunter Douglas. They were very responsive. We would definitely use them again. We have already told a couple of our friends about them.
- Van GossettOn time quality of work excellent! cost - reasonable - reliable. Kas built cabinets for me before. Does jobs big & small - inside - outside 25 years experience.
- McDaniel Window & Door CoIt knew if was fair pricing because I had checked with others around us. They are locally owned and operated. They were the most cost efficient. They came out, took the curtains down, put the new windows in, cleaned up after themselves and hung my curtains back up. The only complaint I have is that it took a long time to finish because they had to order the windows. It took about two months to finish
- Home DepotGary, the representative did an excellent job is selling the shutters. The installer did an excellent job as well. Unfortunately, one of the windows was severely damaged and was not installed on the first visit. The installer did not install it (I support this). Another of the windows had some deep indentations on the top piece of trim. They came back out after about 6 (additional) weeks and installed the window the in the place of the damaged window. They had no recollection of the trim and did not replace the piece that was damaged. I had wanted to write a great write up and probably rate them much higher if 1) it hadn't taken 12 weeks to deliver and install it "almost" complete. and 2) they had finished the jo
- Custom Blinds & ShuttersHe ( the owner ) came out the last day of Aug. and measured our windows and gave us a price on the job. I didn't agree for them to order the blinds until September the 4th, at that time I gave him 200 dollars for the down payment. I was told that it would take a week and a half for the blinds to come back( it took two and a half weeks) When they came out to install the blinds, the whole order was wrong. the color was wrong and were there should have been two blinds for the double windows, there was only one blind for the whole window. they had to reorder, taking another week and three days. We had to buy temporary window treatment because we took down other treatment when they were suppose to have finished the first time. Had to change plans (Birthday party )because house didn't look right without window blinds.A job that should have taken no longer than two weeks, took over a month
- Wades Custom CabinetsI paid 50% of agreed upon price for shutters and the installation of same. Eddie told me it would be 5 weeks until the installation could be done. That's a long time to wait, but I agreed and wrote the check (which was promptly cashed). When the agreed upon installation date arrived no one showed up. I called Eddie and he answered. He told me they were behind schedule, he had been out of town, and that he had personal issues. He did not offer a refund, discount or even an exact date when the work will be completed. Still waiting
Window Treatment Services in Russellville
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Retractableawnings.com is a RETRACTABLE awning industry expert hired by Architects, Landscape Architects, Exterior/Interior Designers and Contractors worldwide on a consulting basis. Retractableawnings.com is a specialty fabricator, distributor & installer of all types of exterior RETRACTABLE sun, rain, wind, bug & snow protection systems including but not limited to: ≡ Retractable folding lateral arm awnings ≡ Retractable patio and deck pergola cover systems ≡ Retractable vertical drop arm a..Recent Review:1 response ,,, waited a month for a visit and quote. Would not give a discount on price for disabled Vet, or Senior .......... Contacted 2 others.. No response.2,Jamie K.
- Business Description:Family owned & operated. Blindsgalore is the DIY-ers choice for the best selection and value in custom window coverings. Blindsgalore's goal is to make home improvement and decorating more affordable by providing easy access to the most comprehensive collection of custom made to order window treatments/window coverings and knowledgeable, friendly customer service professionals. We offer the most comprehensive collection of custom window treatments from Bali, Graber, Comfortex, Good Housekeepi..Recent Review:If I could give zero stars, I would. First, it was taking forever to get my order. When I looked at my order, they somehow had the wrong address (my former address from five years ago), so I contacted them to change the address. They assured me that the address was changed. A couple of weeks later, I was notified via email that my order was delivered but when I checked my front door it wasn't there, so I went to my old address, 30 minutes away and got lucky that the owner was there and had received my order. When I got it home the 3 roller shades that I ordered for side-by-side windows were all 4 inches too big. I followed the online measurement directions which suggested that you add 2 inches per side to your measurements for an outside mount. I should have stayed with my original measurements. When I called, they suggested that I keep an inch on each side. They re-made them, and AGAIN sent them to the wrong address - even after I re-confirmed that they had the right one. Again, I had to go to my old address to look for my delivery. This time, no one was home, so I took a chance and waited in front of their house for a while until someone may come home. Luckily, someone showed up within 90 minutes. This time they had showed up with 2 boxes! They re-made it twice (6 roller shades), all still too big! Due to the global pandemic and for personal reasons, I waited to address the issue. When I finally was able to contact them, I was sent a message that the CSR's supervisor determined that the blinds were made correctly. Therefore, they cannot offer a remake for this order. Their policy states that they will make up to 4 shades if the customer is not completely happy. However, they offered to remake the shades at a discounted price! I will not give them one more penny! Worst service ever! A $500.00 lesson learned - They stole my money and left me with 9 useless roller shades to get rid of. I do not recommend themCarla D.
- Business Description:SelectBlinds.com is the most reviewed, highest rated online window blinds and shades store and we have the 200,000+ reviews to prove it. We offer custom-made window treatments that are competitively priced along with free shipping and a 90-day satisfaction guarantee. Visit our website or contact us for more informationRecent Review:None of the people that were recommended responded.Nancy P.
- Business Description:I specialize in windows and doors but can do most any home repair that you need done. We also do: garage door opener replacements, vinyl, fascia board, soffit, mailbox replacement, window blinds, playground jungle gyms, storage buildings, porch coverings and decks. I have a low overhead and love giving those savings back to our customers. I have been doing doors and windows since 2002
- Business Description:We manufacture Advanced Energy Panels (AEPs). AEPs are a retrofit for historic windows or any window people can't afford or don’t wish to replace. AEPs are interior window insulating panels and can be installed in any building –office, home or industrial. AEPs have a higher insulation and air sealing rating and provide greater comfort than most replacement windows, yet they are a fraction of the cost. AEPs are custom made to fit over existing openings, protecting, preserving and improvin..
- Business Description:We are a Full Service DESIGN/BUILD Company located in Oxford, AL. We do work all over Alabama, and the surrounding states. We specialize in all things flooring, as well as, Kitchen, and Bath Remodels. We have a full team of Home Service Pro's, and offer FREE Consultations
- Business Description:YOUR ART & DECOR is a website that offers 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5 piece wall art that always arrives framed. All orders have free global shipping with no minimum purchase required. We offer, hand paintings, ethic art, modern art, kids art, and many other types of framed wall art. Our window treatments come in complete sets. Our valance sets include complete valance, customization, tiebacks, wall hooks, 2 black out curtains and 2 sheer curtains all included in as little as 140 per meters. All costs ar..
- Business Description:We have professional's that handle all home treatment projects.
- Business Description:We have between 3 and 10 employees. 1/2 down payment on all jobs with remaining balance due at completion. All major credit cards are accepted along with personal checks.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful window treatment service articles
The cost of new window treatments like blinds or curtains depends on what kind of treatment you have in mind. Vertical blinds, faux wood blinds, and custom blinds all have pros for homeowners and put you in different project budgets.
Touchless faucets can help you reduce water bills, avoid germs, and provide easy clean-up for everyone in your household. Learn about the top four benefits of hands-free bathroom faucets and decide whether you should make the switch.
Find window treatment in
- Phil Campbell
- Mount Hope
- Muscle Shoals
- Town Creek
- Bear Creek
- Red Bay
window treatment in Russellville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Blindsgalore5744 Pacific Center Blvd Ste 306
San Diego, California
- Filyaw Door and Window1203 W Montgomery Ave
- Filyaw Door and Window
- Installer @ Large997 Shake Rag Road
- Installer @ Large
- YOUR ART & DECOR5710 Ogeechee Rd 200-276
- YOUR ART & DECOR