Slick's Construction & Flooring

Founded 1998 • With Angi since December 2012

We are a Full Service DESIGN/BUILD Company located in Oxford, AL. We do work all over Alabama, and the surrounding states. We specialize in all things flooring, as well as, Kitchen, and Bath Remodels. We have a full team of Home Service Pro's, and offer FREE Consultations....

As a locally owned and operated business I feel invested in the clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to schedule an estimate today

Howell Plumbing is proudly Alabama State Certified Master Plumber and Gas Fitter for 35+ years. Plumbing problems, trust me when I say that we have seen them all. Our experience began in 1988. Look no further for a solution to your gas, plumbing, or drainage/sewer problems. Howell Plumbing can do any job you need done, and for the right price. Why call anyone else? With advanced industry-leading tools and equipment, see how and why we stand beside our satisfaction guarantee with exceptional workmanship and customer care.

A2Z Handyman Services are skilled in all phases of home improvement projects big or small we can help get them behind you. We have been in business locally for over a decade with tons of local references and lots of verified reviews on our website, facebook, & also background checked and verified on Home Adviser and the Handy App and Angie's List. Give us a call at 256-453-6528 24hrs a day 365 days a year

12/08/2012

Delete review.

Description of Work
Delete this review.

Category hardwood floor

Thank you to Member. You were a pleasure to work for, and I am very happy that YOU, are happy!!! It did require a little creativity, but I enjoy a challenge. I thank you again for your recommendation, and can't wait for the opportunity to get to work on your next project!!! I'll see you soon, and I am looking forward to it. Thank you again, from all of us at Slick's Construction & Flooring.

Flooring (ALL TYPES) Remodeling, New Construction, Kitchen, and Bathroom Remodels. Vinyl Siding, Window Replacement, and anything else associated with Home repair. We Also do Interior Design, and Stage Houses for Open Houses to sell.

Free consultation