Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Rogersville, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Rogersville
- North Alabama BuildersAmazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they were.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESFrom the estimate we received to the finished product everything went smoothly and turned out exactly as I wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- Affordable Drywall SolutionsThese guys did such an awesome job on my bathroom.They also left the bathroom so vlean. Im so proud of it. They are professional and courteous and actually kept theyre mask on the whole time. I would definitly recommend them to anyone needing any type of remodel done.
- Morgan Drywall & PaintingI handle claims for moving companies and have used several contractors over the years. I will not call anyone but David Morgan. I called him to handle the job. He called back shortly and updated me that an appointment was scheduled. He updated me after looking at job and quoted a price. I approved and 4 days later he called to let me know job was finished. I called the homeowner for his opinion "Very pleased". David's promptness and professionalism is outstanding! I HIGHLY recommend him
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee arrived on time for the free estimate. He then returned and prepped the walls the first day and returned and painted the living room the second day. He not only painted the room, but cleaned up a couple of spots of paint on the ceiling from my attempt to paint, but also cleaned up a small hole and repainted the area, all without asking. He was meticulous and I would not only recommend him, I plan to use him again as I have more painting that needs done
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingCould not be happier with the work Erik and Danny performed at my home. Both of these guys displayed true "pride of craft" and the quality of their work backs up this claim. I would not hesitate to use them again on future projects.
Drywall Contractors in Rogersville
- Business Description:We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule an estimate today
- Business Description:We have been in business for 3 years and running. We specialize decks and patio construction, home additions, drywall, and painting. If it can be done with a property, we can provide the quality service you are expecting.Recent Review:They were good and gave me a discount. They were on time and has a word on they say they gonna do. I'm looking forward to work with them again.M.T. H.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Handy Andy Pro Services is locally owned and operated in The Shoals Area. We specialize in Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Dry Wall Repair, Interior and Exterior Painting, ETC. I am licensed and insured. "Your Satisfaction is Our Business"Recent Review:Andy communicated well and got the job doneAnthony M.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:I dosome sub-contracting work also do repair jobs to ceilings, walls, exterior...Have 5 employees...Billing procedures are as follows....Free estimate to come out and look at work to be done, then price will b determined...Lowest price guaranteed.Recent Review:He and his crew were great. They worked quickly and did a great job. It was as though they were working in their own homes. I was impressed with the care they took in moving our furniture and covering it so paint wouldn't get on it. I was also impressed with how well everyone on his crew got along. They were in our home a couple of days with replacing drywall and painting. Great crew to work with as a homeowner. <br /Marilyn S.
- Business Description:We have a self-owned company with locally trained employees. All of my guys are trained to do every part of a complete home. We usually require no money down until the job is satisfactory to you. We do every part of the home building. We specialize in additions, handicapped tile showers, all types of flooring, kitchen remodelings, vinyl sidings, porches and decks, and shingle or metal roofs. We can even pour your sidewalks and concrete driveways or just do a simple painting job. ..
- Business Description:Quality Huntsville & Birmingham, Alabama hardwood floor refinishing business. We provide dust contained hardwood floor refinishing for Birmingham and Huntsville Alabama. Our focus is complete customer satisfaction. We are able to achieve this with the level of quality and professionalism we provide our customers. Whether you are looking to install new hardwood floors or refinish 100 year old hardwood flooring we can deliver the quality you expect. A+ BBB. Specializing in 0 & low VOC products ..Recent Review:They showed up on time and finished the work in the time allotted. However, they left several areas that were uneven in sheen and color. They also took the existing wooden vent registers and replaced them with wooden ones that do not operate. They claimed to have ordered parts but after 7 months they have not responded to my call, emails or texts and I am left with mismatched and inoperable vent registersMary C.
- Business Description:Residential & Commercial PaintingRecent Review:Arrived in timely manner to give estimate and approximate date work could be completed. Sent reminder call before date of service. Arrived on time to complete work. Efficient. Work was of good quality. Neat. Very professional in all matters. I was well pleased with dependability and quality of work and plan to use again for future work. Very polite and easy goingDorothy C.
- Business Description:We offer Top Quality Painting and Finishing, Cleaning Services & Pressure washing services such as Driveways, Sidewalks, Decks , Roof Cleaning (Soft Wash) & Ect. Please Contact - Brian Sharp at 256-263-7478 Or Jennifer Sharp at 256-443-8012
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
- Town Creek
- Minor Hill
- Saint Joseph
- Muscle Shoals
- Mount Hope
drywall contractors in Rogersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & J Home Improvements2822 2nd Street
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- All Paint Pro and Handyman2608 Scenic Dr SE
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & J Home Improvements
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- Barnes Drywall & Design
New Albany, Mississippi
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- C&D Construction
- Capitol Materials307 Commercial Park Cir
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Nashville819 Fesslers Pkwy
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Compass Restoration Group2770 Indian River Blvd
Vero Beach, Florida
- Complete Care And Repair LLC.
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CRJ Painting Service & Handyman104 Carolyn Lane
- C&D Construction
- Danny Garner Construction, LLC14954 US-72
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- Davis Unlimited LLC2241 Highway 78 West
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Dustless Hardwood Refinishing8572 Co Rd 1082
- Dynamic Home Improvement200 W Tennessee
- Danny Garner Construction, LLC
- Golden Home Repair15 Dorothy Ln
- Golden Home Repair
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- Laher Remodels llc105 Glen Hollow Ln
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lewis LeCroy Drywall3821 Gladden Ln W
- Lightfoot Construction224 highway 144
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- Longs Home Repair919 County Road 242
- L & S Contracting
- Metro Painting and Roofing
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Mitchell's Painting375 Magan Dr
- Mueller Professional Painting Services, Inc.2118 County Road 88
- Metro Painting and Roofing
- Olive Contracting807 North Dickson St
- Olive Contracting
- Rickey Hilburn Construction1951 State Highway 132
- Rickey Hilburn Construction
- Sharps' Enterprise
- Shoals Home Improvement4000 Hayes St
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Stephen Williams Handyman Service26640 Union Hill Rd
- Stephens customer remodeling
Town Creek, Alabama
- Sharps' Enterprise
- T&C Roofing and Remodeling, L.L.C.108 SOUTH PATTON ST
- T&L Painting and Remodeling 2503 Gunnison Ln NW
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling222 Sunset Drive
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson builders
- Thompson Remodeling613 9th Ave SW
- TLD Improvements1110 Michigan Ave
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Trent Thrasher Construction3053 Steele Station Road
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Two brothers remodeling professionals1706 E 28th st
- T&C Roofing and Remodeling, L.L.C.
- VB QUALITY BUILDERS INC4129 Woodmont Dr
- VB QUALITY BUILDERS INC