Winterizing your garage door can help you throughout the year, not only in the winter. Using this guide, you’ll learn how adding items such as insulation and even table salt can help prevent your garage door from freezing.
Get matched with top garage door companies in Rogersville, AL
There are 3 highly-rated local garage door companies.
Recent Garage Doors Reviews in Rogersville
- Garage Doors 4 UThey called the Friday I purchased them, set up a time for Tuesday June 10th. Arrived 5 minutes early. Replaced all rollers, adjusted springs, repaired rails and greased both garage doors. The doors are old but now they work like new. They were very professional and efficient. Very pleased!
- Garage Doors 4 UThey did the work and came back to do an adjustment without any extra charge. Everything worked out fine. We were very pleased.
- Garage Doors 4 UHe arrived on time and quickly checked out the garage door and opener. After looking at the rollers, he told me that they were exactly the same type that he would have used and they were in good shape and did not need to be replaced. He cleaned the rollers and the noise level of the garage door opening was greatly reduced read less
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORCalled Shoals Overhead that morning, by mid morning a tech came out and diagnosed the problem. He didn't have the necessary parts on his truck. He called his office and arranged for them to secure the parts. He picked them up that afternoon, came back out and repaired the door. All in the same day.
- Precision Door Service IncExcept for the price the guy was supper. But if it as too much money. I would still rate them a an A. There was not anything wrong with it and they were insulated doors. He was prompt. I would use them again.
- American Garage DoorGreat! Installer was on time. cleaned up the site,hauled off the old door and i am happy!! theBOSS(my wife)is too!!!
- SHOALS OVERHEAD DOORWonderful company. The men they send out have always been professional and they get the job done quickly and efficiently. We have had them out for simple garage door repairs, and more detailed lightening strike issues that damaged our whole garage door. We had a problem with some wiring, due to lightening, which made our garage door wall button stop working the day after they installed a new motor/opener. They came back out and one of their guys went above and beyond what his duties were and he ran a new wire to the button (thru the walls) and did it without extra charge. They usually don't deal with inside wiring. They are a great company and I will only be dealing with them in the future for our garage door needs read less
- Ancro Door Company LLCFrom first call to finish was a great experience. The lady who answered the phone was courteous and knowledgeable. They were flexible with my schedule for installation. The price was reasonable for product and installation plus, removal of the old ones. We were very pleased with Rod and his staff. Trustworthy and professional read less
- Wayne Door Company LLCPunctual service, even lubed all pulleys and cable stress points before leaving. Very informative sharing preventative maintenance measures and intervals. Highly recommend!
- Door ManMr. Cotton (Door Man) did a great job and I am very happy with my insulated doors. His prices were about three hundred dollars cheaper than the other local companies and I haven't had any trouble with my doors. He has been in the community for years and I got good references from his other customers before I used him read less
Garage Door Companies in Rogersville
- Business Description:Welcome to Stateline Garage Door, LLC! We are a full service garage door company who takes great pride in the quality of our work and guarantees customer satisfaction. We specialize in garage door repair and installation for both residential and commercial properties, and no job is too big or too small. Serving Southern Tennessee and Northern Alabama with nearly 20 years of combined experienced! Be sure to give us a call today read lessRecent Review:Matt and I communicated on and off for a while about garage door services. I originally wanted to just insulate what I had but decided to replace my doors. There is a noticeable difference in the temperature in my garage today. Awesome customer service read lessD T.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to .. read lessRecent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and family read lessSavannah B.
- Business Description:Service Only Location. There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Nashville! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors .. read lessRecent Review:Jason & his team did a great job. Love my new sunroom. It replaced an existing screened in porch that was falling apart. Looks like it's always been there. Super happy with it.Lisa W.
- Business Description:Locally & family owned. Additional email - email@example.com. Additional address - PO Box 311373, Enterprise, AL, 36331. Additional DBA - Woodall Heating & Cooling Inc.Recent Review:Woodall Heating and Cooling assisted during my house closing by inspecting my unit and replacing a start capacitor. After the work was completed and sale completed, the run capacitor failed. After originally paying for the original inspection and service, they returned promptly to diagnose the issue and provided a temporary window unit to assist cooling the house. As they previously provided a service and inspection, they provided this service free of charge while I worked with my warranty company. This is a sign of a company that understands business and consumer relationships past making a profit off of every interaction. Instead they invested in the relationship with a person which will trickle through the community and assist their business in the long term read lessVincent F.
- Business Description:Cost is determined by the job. Additional DBA - GDSCO. Garage Door Supply Company is an authorized Chamberlain LiftMaster dealer. We carry a complete line of LiftMaster Parts, Accessories and LiftMaster remote control transmitters and receivers. LiftMaster is a registered trade mark of the Chamberlain Manufacturing Group. LiftMaster and Chamberlain parts, accessories and remotes are interchangeable with Sears Craftsman parts, accessories and remotes. read lessRecent Review:Great. I'm in IA, he's in UT. Not conducive to doing business.Michael F.
- Business Description:Up to 4 FREE estimates for your job. No hassell no obligation. SAVE BIG on home renovation projects. Licensed contractors will Compete for your business. Simply give us the details of your project and we will notify up to 4 local licensed contractors to bid your job. Competition ensures the best price! When Contractors Compete You WIN! eBidMyJob.com 877-532-326 read less
- Business Description:Hello i am a representative for assurance. We would like to thank you first off for your your interest in reading our company description. we have been a founded company on americas trust, we understand the times are tough and money is tight right now so every job we do is different. We have a wide range of options and prices, every job is different. Every customer has different needs we try to please all the publics needs. We have a wide variety of payment options, our usual procedure is hal.. read less
- Business Description:Veteran owned and operated small business based in Jemison, AL specializing in welding repairs, fabrication services, heavy equipment repair, large-scale painting, residential steel staircases, epoxy floors and countertops, slip resistant garage floor coating, awnings, fire pits, BBQ smokers and grilling racks and much more! We offer a variety of services that can't be matched when it comes to craftsmanship and professionalism. Our simplistic view of delivering exactly what our customers nee.. read less
- Business Description:Our company has 2 to 3 employees.We do provide sub-contracting services. Cost is determined by job. Emergency service charge charge is $75.00 to $250.00. Give us a call today for a free consultion.
- Business Description:JACK OF ALL TRADES/NOTHING WE CAN'T DO/ HEATING-COOLING AND REFRIGERATION CERTIFIED/ COMPLETE RENOVATIONS TO TOASTER REPAIR/ NO MARK UP ON ANY PARTS OR MATERIALS TO COMPLETE JOBS!!/ $30HR FLAT FEE FOR CONTRACT WORK/ ALL WORK DONE BY MYSELF ON ALL JOBS/ I PUT MY NAME ON ALL PROJECTS I DO/ CAN BE CALLED 24-7 AT 248-884-1562 / GET IT DONE RIGHT AND ASAP CALL NOW! read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful garage door company articles
When installing a garage door opener, you need to consider the type, horsepower, any accessories you want, and whether you should DIY it or hire a pro. This guide will help you determine the true cost of installing garage door openers.
A new garage is something many homeowners wish for, but the undertaking requires a fair amount of prep work. Learn what you need to plan for, such as ventilation, insulation, usage, and zoning laws. Use these tips when planning your new garage build.
Find garage door companies in
- Town Creek
- Minor Hill
- Saint Joseph
- Muscle Shoals
- Mount Hope
garage door companies in Rogersville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- Alabama Welding and Finishing LLC 24 CR-901
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Anchor Parking & Perimeter Security Inc.2539 John Hawkins Pkwy Ste. 101-340
- Ancro Door Company LLC605 Gault Ave N
Fort Payne, Alabama
- A 2 Z Home Services
- Best Door Company315 Jackson Dr
Muscle Shoals, Alabama
- Best Door Company
- eBidMyJob.com375 Plantation Dr
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- J&J Metal Construction250 Pam Ave
- J&J Metal Construction
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Miller Electric and Construction
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise713 Glover Ave
- Woodall Heating and Cooling Enterprise