Berkley Services Co.

Founded 2000 •

464 Bass Cir NW

Huntsville, AL 35801

We are a professional remodeling contractor trained in exterior and interior painting, drywall, and more. This job is more labor intensive than most people think. If you need work done on the remodeling services, hiring a professional is a smart decision. We have the skills, experience, and equipment to do the job quickly and cheaply. If you are unsure about how much the project will cost, we will be able to provide you with an accurate estimate and timeline. If you are looking for someone to provide professional remodeling services, call us at BERKLEY SERVICES CO INC in Huntsville, Alabama today!...

11/05/2021

Deborah H.

They were great. They got in and were there when they told me. They did the job correctly. They cleaned up after themselves. The price was amazing. They completed it in a timely manner.

Description of Work
They did some drywall and interior painting for me.

Category drywall, interior painters

11/05/2021

samaria C.

It was great. They were very prompt. They communicated with us with where they were with the service and what to expect.

Description of Work
They painted the fencing on our gated community, pool area, and entry gate.

Category house painters

A 1 Gutters

Experienced gutter company servicing the Huntsville area.

Rapid Power Wash

My name is Timothy and I started pressure washing on weekends when I was in high school. Most of the work I did then was driveways. When I graduated (two years ago) I told my Dad I wanted to keep pressure washing. So he said "if your gonna do something then you need to do it right". He helped me build a professional rig on a 14 ft truck with the best of equipment and he helps me everyday with my business. Now I work on all kind of projects, from driveways to roofs, houses, fences, even whole shopping centers. I'm proud of what we do. Its nice meeting new people and seeing the look on their faces when we're done. We use modern high grade cleaning techniques, coupled with the best cleaning products and I can personally assure you we would never leave a job until we've earned a happy customer. Ask for Rapid Power Wash cause we do our work right. Thank You for considering us. Timothy

Offers by Rapid Power Wash on Angi
    Clean N Clear

Clean N Clear is here to complete any and all of your pressure washing needs!! We are Almost guaranteed to beat any competitors price!! Let us know what you've been quoted and we will take a look at your project. Give us a call or click for an estimate today! Very fast an great results !!

Black Owned & OperatedBlack Owned & Operated
    Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Frequently Asked Questions & Answers about Berkley Services Co.

How is Berkley Services Co. overall rated?

Berkley Services Co. is currently rated 5 overall out of 5.

What days are Berkley Services Co. open?

Berkley Services Co. is open:

What payment options does Berkley Services Co. provide

Berkley Services Co. accepts the following forms of payment: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check

Does Berkley Services Co. offer free estimates?

No, Berkley Services Co. does not offer free project estimates.

Does Berkley Services Co. offer eco-friendly accreditations?

No, Berkley Services Co. does not offer eco-friendly accreditations.

Does Berkley Services Co. offer a senior discount?

No, Berkley Services Co. does not offer a senior discount.

Does Berkley Services Co. offer emergency services?

Yes, Berkley Services Co. offers emergency services.

Are warranties offered by Berkley Services Co.?

No, Berkley Services Co. does not offer warranties.

What services does Berkley Services Co. offer?

Berkley Services Co. offers the following services: Handyman Services, Interior & Exterior Painting, Drywall, Pressure Washing, Home Repairs, Remodeling