Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Pell City, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Pell City
- North Alabama BuildersAmazing. Very collaborative. Spent the time up front and at key points collaborating with us to get the design that would work. Very easy to work with. Did what they said. If anyone wants to reach out to me I can explain the details of how complex this was and what a great team they were.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESFrom the estimate we received to the finished product everything went smoothly and turned out exactly as I wanted. Would definitely recommend and use again.
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICESAll jobs that Jason has performed have been exactly as we discussed. He is trustworthy and shows up when he says he will. On numerous occasions, I have left keys for him to perform work when I was not at home and have no reservations about it. He is prompt returning calls and stands behind his work.
- Affordable Drywall SolutionsThese guys did such an awesome job on my bathroom.They also left the bathroom so vlean. Im so proud of it. They are professional and courteous and actually kept theyre mask on the whole time. I would definitly recommend them to anyone needing any type of remodel done.
- Morgan Drywall & PaintingI handle claims for moving companies and have used several contractors over the years. I will not call anyone but David Morgan. I called him to handle the job. He called back shortly and updated me that an appointment was scheduled. He updated me after looking at job and quoted a price. I approved and 4 days later he called to let me know job was finished. I called the homeowner for his opinion "Very pleased". David's promptness and professionalism is outstanding! I HIGHLY recommend him
- North Alabama BuildersIt?s not too often that I write about a company to say how impressed I am with their service?but all I have to say is WOW. North Alabama Builders exceeded my expectations in every way possible. We worked the entire project through the company's owner, Brent. I was extremely impressed with Brent and his thorough inspection of the property, existing deck structure, listening to the vision/needs we had for the new deck and execution of the project. Brent continuously updated us throughout the project and stood behind his work in every way possible. The original estimate was very detailed and provided exactly what work we agreed upon. I was happy to see all the details in the estimate and it further provided me with confidence that Brent thought through all the details of the project. He executed exactly as he stated he would. We even ran into some issues with our existing structure (rot underneath a old door) and expanded the scope of North Alabama Builder's work. His team responded without any issues to the additional scope we added. Even with the additional work we added, Brent stayed within the budget he estimated. Additionally, there were a few details where Brent and his team went above and beyond what was in the estimate - such as painting the internal wall and trim where an old door was removed and replacing some boards in the bottom deck to make it look completely finished. We did not expect this and we were excited to see this attention to detail. We left Brent and his team with a key since we were not able to be home for the entire project. We never even thought twice about this. I would highly recommend North Alabama Builders. We were thrilled with the work and would use him again in a second
- Curlee Painting CompanyMr. Curlee arrived on time for the free estimate. He then returned and prepped the walls the first day and returned and painted the living room the second day. He not only painted the room, but cleaned up a couple of spots of paint on the ceiling from my attempt to paint, but also cleaned up a small hole and repainted the area, all without asking. He was meticulous and I would not only recommend him, I plan to use him again as I have more painting that needs done
- Harmony RemodelingThe results were better than we could have imagined. From the time we broke ground, the estimated time of completion was pretty close despite working during the winter and having a couple weeks where no work could be done. The contractors were friendly and paid attention to the details we gave them. Mike was awesome with his follow up, making sure everything was done the way it was planned! He is a stickler for cleanliness and the little details that meant a lot to us with our addition. We added a master bedroom, bathroom, closet, guest bedroom, guest bathroom and mud room; remodeled a kitchen, turned a bedroom into a laundry room and closet and a bathroom into a pantry... paved a very steep driveway and poured a sidewalk and double parking slab. all in 4-5 months. Not to mention we live in an area where it is difficult to find builders/contractors that will show up much less complete a job. Excellent job and we would certainly recommend him!!
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingWe had two baths remodeled. At the end of each day, the cleaning and straightening up was very good. Eric kept us up to date on what the next day or two plans would be. Bath 1 was a complete tear out and replace, bath two we replaced the tub with a show and added to the closet where the original shower had been. Eric furnishes labor and you furnish the "pretty" items like fixtures, tile, towel holders. They used top of the line materials. We did ask for a couple of things, not in the original estimate and ran into a major wiring issue in the 2nd bath redo. We negotiated a price change that day, very fair, and moved on. The wiring was run midway down a wall instead of in the attic or near the ceiling. Caused some major rerouting, we didn't know so it was an understandable cost increase. Eric is an extremely fair person to deal with, he wants the job done right
- Maine Bathroom RemodelingCould not be happier with the work Erik and Danny performed at my home. Both of these guys displayed true "pride of craft" and the quality of their work backs up this claim. I would not hesitate to use them again on future projects.
Drywall Contractors in Pell City
- Business Description:We are a family owned business from the Irondale area. We have been in business for 6yrs now. We do full home remodeling anything from paint, flooring, decks, screen porches, trim work, door installation, light fixtures, and roofingRecent Review:Victorias Construction did a great job on our master bath remodel. Kevin was quick to respond and they completed the work in a timely manner. I would trust them with any job on our house.Sidney J.
- Business Description:K&K Innovations is a company with a vision to innovate what you want to make it reality.With over 20 years experience. We look forward to working with you. At this time we are only accepting cash or check for paymentsRecent Review:Great communication during the renovation. Kevin always kept me informed of all updates during the process. Love my new tub/shower!Maddie L.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..Recent Review:I need someone to financing my roof no one will do ??no one out there do financing anymore thank you alls steve 01/05/2019 angies list can anyone help me>256-525-0822>1801 dooley ave Anniston,alabamasteve c.
- Business Description:Our family-owned-and-operated business is ready to get any of your home improvement projects done, quickly and efficiently. You'll have fully trained experts that are ready to provide you with complete exterior and interior remodeling services that will take your home to a whole new level. Additional DBAs - Muncey's Maintaince & Home Improvement, Andrews Muncey Maintenance. Additional contact name - Andrew MunceyRecent Review:Andrew "Tim" Muncey Home Repairs was great to work with! Organized, hard working crew. Respectful to both us and our property. The siding installation went great and exceeded our expectations. Would hire again or recommend without doubtGary K.
- Business Description:YOU NAME IT AND WE DO IT! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Handyman and Housecleaning Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:Everything was great we will do business againEric S.
- Business Description:License Contractor:Quinney Contracting qualified and ready for the job,willing to help others in there time of need.We also know people need the job done and want business's to work with them,we are more than willing and able to work with youRecent Review:I paid him in full on 08-17-2019, and he has yet to complete the repairs. Despite numerous contacts he claims he is too busy to complete the job. He has left an 83 year old house occupant with a leaking roof and unfinished dry wall and the cold weather has arrived. I only selected him from a recommendation from Angie’s listJon A.
- Business Description:GL remodeling and painting LLC its full service remodeling and painting company, with 10 years of experience.Recent Review:We discussed and agreed upon a payment of $1000 including materials Project was scheduled to start at 9 am 8/6....siding removed and replaced...paint the wall on sat 8/7....on the morning of 8/6...representatives of the company arrived and asked for money to buy product for the project with the promise of them returning to begin replacement of siding so painting could begin on Saturday. Write a check for $500. And 5 hours later I called to check status because no one had been back to property...was told they were running behind and the project would start and finish on Sat 7th...on Sat 7th my wife asked for a picture of the progress at 1 Pm.. The worker had removed some siding, replaced some siding, but left the property. Leaving exposed wood when it was raining ....again...we had to call to check status....no one ever called us to give updatesPam M.
- Business Description:JACK OF ALL TRADES/NOTHING WE CAN'T DO/ HEATING-COOLING AND REFRIGERATION CERTIFIED/ COMPLETE RENOVATIONS TO TOASTER REPAIR/ NO MARK UP ON ANY PARTS OR MATERIALS TO COMPLETE JOBS!!/ $30HR FLAT FEE FOR CONTRACT WORK/ ALL WORK DONE BY MYSELF ON ALL JOBS/ I PUT MY NAME ON ALL PROJECTS I DO/ CAN BE CALLED 24-7 AT 248-884-1562 / GET IT DONE RIGHT AND ASAP CALL NOW!
- Business Description:Over 30 years experience, we provide customer satsifaction. Call for a free estimate (256) 312-3220Recent Review:Looked ok for a while already starting to look bad in places. Finished everything and cleaned up in two hours $650.00. Said he would come back and stain the side of my workshop since it didn't take long. That was two months ago I finally had it stained by someone else. <br /Rodney H.
- Business Description:General Contracting, Insurance estimating, Emergency tarping, Home Building. Specializing in Shingle roofing.Recent Review:It was great. We had a leak in our house in the foyer. They had to replace our entire roof. They did a great job. They also painted the ceiling in the foyer and the living room. They were professional, easy to work with, and did a great clean up job. We had no problems with their service at all. I would recommend their services to anyoneWilliam M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
When tackling large projects at home, it won't take long before you come up against the nuisance of drywall dust. Cutting down the amount of dust and where it travels can make your project safer, quicker, and a greater overall success.
Fixing up your drywall can make a big difference in your home. Unless you have a large hole or a damaged corner, drywall repair is usually straightforward. Learn the best drywall repair tips along with the tools and supplies you need.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Pell City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A & S contruction39 County Road 897
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Adams Family Home Services680 Funderburg Bend Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- Alabama Re-Roof3584 Hwy 31 S. Suite 147
- American Construction and Development LLC80 Canyon Trail
- Andrew Muncey's Home Repairs1720 Moncrief Rd
- Apex Roofing and Construction5800 Henderson Rd
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- B & R Construction Maintenance521 Old Hwy 75
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Bevis Builders118 Stoney Creek Dr.
- BLUE RIDGE MOUNTAIN PROPERTY PERSERVATION SERVICES2854 ASKA RD.
Blue Ridge, Georgia
- Bonner's Acoustical Contractors, Inc.111 Rainbow Industrial Blvd.
Rainbow City, Alabama
- B & R Construction Maintenance
- C&J Handyman Services91 Church Way
- Capitol Materials307 Commercial Park Cir
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Christian Construction3664 Hawthorne Rd
- Clemons consturcion3004 PINEYWOODS RD
- Compass Restoration Group2770 Indian River Blvd
Vero Beach, Florida
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- CRJ Painting Service & Handyman104 Carolyn Lane
- C&J Handyman Services
- Danny Hill409 Center Point Rd.
- David Armstrong5645 County Road 12
- Davis Unlimited LLC2241 Highway 78 West
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Danny Hill
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Henry and Son Cleanouts709 County Road 1355
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- HomePro Construction LLC.310 Dekalb Rd. 1
- Homes by Landon ShalePO Box 91
- Horizon Roofing1104 W Spring Street
- Horton's Painting254 S 8th St
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- It's Alive113 Highland Cir
- It's Alive
- J & L Contracting264 Sequoyah Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- J&J remodeling 1029 11th St
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- J's Painting And Remodeling27 lakefront
- J. Miller RemodelingP.O. Box 1211
- JD's Painting & Contracting879 Wiley Drive
- John Reed Construction5675 Cr 47
- J & L Contracting
- L & S Contracting1330 CR 1727
Holly Pond, Alabama
- Lawson Roofing & Remodeling515 Old Highway 25 W
- Lewis LeCroy Drywall3821 Gladden Ln W
- Lightfoot Construction224 highway 144
- Long Brother Roofing & Renovation3440 Valley Ave SW Ste L
- L & S Contracting
- MasterWorks Maintenance and Remodeling220 Redwood Dr.
- Michael W. Jordan Carpentry2062 Dobbs Rd
Alexander City, Alabama
- Miller Electric and Construction221 Sawmill rd.
- Mold and Mildew Solutions llc908 13th St N
- Morris Brothers Enterprises231 Tiffany Lane
- MR. FIX IT Handyman Service537 Nunnally Lake Rd
- Mueller Professional Painting Services, Inc.2118 County Road 88
- MasterWorks Maintenance and Remodeling
- SG Painting Contractor
Indian Springs, Alabama
- SLAPOUT Painting & Renovations 4331 Lightwood Rd
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- Snow's RemodelingPo Box 94/ 183 Frank Snow Rd
Mcintosh , Alabama
- Southern Elite Home Renovations LLC77 Mosby Dr
- Steamout1963 Abel Rd.
- Sunshine Installations48 County Road 13
- Superb Home Remodeling32367 hwy 280
- SG Painting Contractor
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling222 Sunset Drive
- Thomas Ciccones' Business Consultant Entrepreneur1135 North Wickham Road
- Thompson builders
- Thompson Remodeling613 9th Ave SW
- Trent Thrasher Construction3053 Steele Station Road
Rainbow City, Alabama
- Taylor Painting and Remodeling
- Victorias Construction LLC 1961 Alton Rd
- Victorias Construction LLC