What's the best flooring for bathrooms, laundry rooms, kitchens, basements, mudrooms, and other wet areas? The smartest options include tile (ceramic, natural stone, and porcelain), vinyl, concrete, marble, and engineered hardwood.
Get matched with top flooring installation in Pell City, AL
There are 10 highly-rated local flooring installation.
Recent Flooring Reviews in Pell City
- Max's FlooringMax Flooring installed wood flooring and some plumbing work. The work was done in a professional manner.
- RB Home Repairs & Remodelinginstalled my whole house with new flooring and installed a new vanity and shower glass door. I have referred him to other people
- RB Home Repairs & RemodelingRyan did a fabulous job. He was on time, worked non stop, and actually came in a little under budget. I would definitely use him again for other projects.
- RB Home Repairs & RemodelingThey did a excellent job on replacing my carpet with vinyl plank flooring and had them do my back splash in my kitchen. Will hire again for future projects.
- Max's FlooringMax and his crew were an asset to my lake house renovation. They did a great job with paint, tile, carpet, and LVP installation. He was very accommodating to changes I made and addressed any concerns I had. He and his assistant Kelly were always friendly, responsive, and made our satisfaction a priority. We will definitely use Max again
- Max's FlooringThe crew was punctual and professional. The job was done in a timely manner. Definitely will recommend to other potential customers.
- Skyline constructionMy floor was so rotted a sister came visiting and was scared of falling through. I called another company that put me off. Then I called Brian at Skyline Construction (256)5042580 He came right over, gave a quote and started working the next day. I have a background in civil engineering and a "jackleg" carpenter but at my age this was a bit to much for me to take on. A bathroom floor is about the toughest project out there. The joist and decking were shot and leaking plumbing added to the damage, all under tile. In short, he done the demo, replaced some leaking pipes and put down flooring, a lot less than those other guys quote. When my sister visits again I'll be proud to show off my new bat
- Max's FlooringExcellent. We didn’t know when we started that there were rotted floor joists under the old flooring. Max did a great job leveling, replacing and installing the new floor. Would hire him again and recommend him too. His workmen were courteous and hardworking as well.
- Max's FlooringThese guys are excellent. Max came promptly to give us an estimate that was a fair price! They worked with me to pick up and hold my flooring material prior to install. I live 300 miles from our lake cottage where the actual install was to be done. Max and his office manager handled our distance project planning with efficiency and kindness. On install day Max and his crew arrived promptly as scheduled. We were kept in the loop on every step of the project install and Max’s crew were marvelous to have in our home; working effectively and get the task accomplished. In addition, they wore masks the entire time they were working in my house which we very much appreciated as we have some at risk grans we are striving to protect. The crew cleaned up daily and did an excellent job on the new floors. They are perfect and exceeded my hopes. I would highly recommend this contractor and would definitely use him in the future
- Max's FlooringVery professional. The carpet installation was done with excellence. They removed all discarded pieces of padding and even vacuumed. We will hire them again .
Flooring Contractors in Pell City
- Business Description:We specialize in hardwood installation, sanding, and finish, as well as Carpet Installation, Luxury Vinyl Plank Installation, and Engineer Hardwood Installation. We have more than 15 years experience. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:The installation process was smooth. I was completely surprised of how fast the job was done. Moreover, the finished product was awesome! I would definitely rehire them again!Springville Lady h.
- Business Description:Holliman flooring is a American owned family flooring buissiness been in buissiness 15 yrs..we offer top notch sand and finish hardwood plus specialize in Lvp,laminate and steps and risers..I work direct one on one with the homeowner to make their vision become reality..when I was young I worked and learned from a true flooring artist and I carry that on with me and passing it down to my sonsRecent Review:It went good and they did a great work.They were on time in and out as the time at I called.tammy G.
- Business Description:I have been operating as a trustworthy masonry contractor in Calera, AL for over 27 years. Working with a wide range of bricks and natural stones, I can create various structures and pavements. But you can also hire Kelley Enterprises for repair or restoration work with unequivocal results. I provide brickwork, stonework, and tile installation services. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:Very Polite business, Excellent job of making me a brick mailbox doing a dramatic tile shower and some concrete work. I definitely would hire againJamie R.
- Business Description:Maxs Flooring is a owner-operated business with more than 12 years of experience installing harwood, laminate, carpet, vinyl, ceramic tile, vct tile, lvp, luxury vinyl tile. We are committed to excellence in every aspect of our business. Our standards of integrity, honesty, fairness, and responsibilty as well as our interest for our customers needs and concerns is what makes us true professionalsRecent Review:Max's Flooring did an amazing job on my backsplash! Max gave me some fantastic recommendations for my backsplash that made my entire kitchen look more open and bright! His team was very respectful of my home and did a great job on clean up. I have some upcoming tile projects and will definitely be using Max's Flooring againMolly R.
- Business Description:We offer a variety of services, specializing in both interior and exterior painting. We also offer home remodeling and general home repairs including plumbing, carpentry, and flooring services, As a small family run business, we are able to offer great reliable service at affordable pricesRecent Review:Tony did a great job on the interior painting 👍🏼Deb G.
- Business Description:Act One Cleaning can polish and refinish natural stone such as marble, travertine and granite. Carpet and upholstery cleaning is done to an extraordinarily high standard. We do move-in cleaning, move-out cleaning and post construction cleanup. Commercial work is also welcomed. All work is priced and explained beforehand, done to your satisfaction and yes, we love referrals! Ask about your special needs, we will design a cleaning protocol for you. Your check is acceptable payment, due on compl..Recent Review:Great, friendly service and our carpets looks amazing. I highly recommend Act One Cleaning. Will definitely use again.Carly E.
- Business Description:Richardson Sears offers Handyman services from plumbing heating and air yardwork and more. I have over 16 years of Home Repair experience and I know what it takes to get the job done right. We are owner operated and treat our clients homes like we treat our own. We won't leave until you are satisfied! Call or click to schedule an estimate todaRecent Review:The service went Very well. Mr. Richardson was professional and knowledgeable about his service. He wasn't able to show at the appointed but called to let us know. We truly appreciate that. To sum everything up, we are Extremely pleased and will call Mr. Richardson again soon for other projects.Valerie L.
- Business Description:I have 20 + years of home construction and remodel experience, with some of the best construction companies in the Etowah, Calhoun County areas. A list of my basic skills include (but are not limited to), framing, concrete forming, interior trim, painting, flooring and siding. I also build decks, porches and do exterior trim and railings. I take a lot of pride in my work, am honest, and work hard to please my customers. I would love to have the opportunity to give you an estimate at your e..Recent Review:he done a great job. The floor had rotted out under tile. I have a background in civil engineering and a "jackleg" carpenter, but at my age this project was to much for me to take on. When a sister came to visit she was afraid of failing through! I called Brian, got a quote and he started the next day. This sort of project is the hardest any contractor can take on . He completed it in a day and a half and a at fair price. I'll be proud to have company to come overJoel w.
- Business Description:K&K Innovations is a company with a vision to innovate what you want to make it reality.With over 20 years experience. We look forward to working with you. At this time we are only accepting cash or check for paymentsRecent Review:Great communication during the renovation. Kevin always kept me informed of all updates during the process. Love my new tub/shower!Maddie L.
- Business Description:Holland Homes LLC is a full service residential contracting company for all of your needs. From small repairs to full custom homes and renovations there is no job too big or small. We provide a quality service for all of our valued customers while providing a superior product on all of our projects. Our priority is to achieve full customer satisfaction on every job while building a relationship of trust with every client to ensure a successful job. With great attention to detail on every job,..
Deals in Pell City for Flooring Contractor
Explore our Solution Center for helpful flooring contractor articles
You probably love your hardwood floors and carpets, but you can’t enjoy them if they’re singing a symphony every time you walk across them. There’s no need to despair, though. We'll tell you how to repair a creaking floor.
Is water coming up through your floor? There could be a number of reasons causing this issue, from a rising water table to plumbing leaks. You’ll need to act fast to prevent mold and extensive water damage from taking over your home.
Find flooring installation in
flooring installation in Pell City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & P Services822 fort dale rd
- A 2 Z Home Services883 county road 61
- A&W Construction2930 shahan av
- Act One Cleaning515 Bay Point Dr
Rainbow City, Alabama
- ACTON CARPET SERVICE3224 CAHABA HEIGHTS RD
- Alabama Hardwood Floors20 Mineral Springs Road Suite 2
Pell City, Alabama
- Alfred's flooring and remodeling6932 CRD 29
- Ameri-Sof Surfaces Inc.11360 Smith Rd.
- Artisan Remodelimg and Tile LLC6097 County Rd 81
- A & P Services
- C&E flooring installs684 Okalona Rd
Pell City, Alabama
- Capstone Construction LLC50 W Sunset Dr.
- Carter Construction141 Cedar Run Ln
- Cheaha Hardwood, LLC133 Jerrie Dale Dr
- Color Your Carpet9800 Beach Blvd
- Complete Home Care & Repair224 Jonesboro Cir
- Complete Home RepairPO Box 83
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
- Custom Floors & More1010 E Lee St
- C&E flooring installs
- Davis Carpet Service LLC59400 Al Highway 77
- DDB Construction and Remodeling LLC2132 County Rd 83
- Deranger's Painting85 Brakefield Lane
Pell City, Alabama
- Devine's Flooring America3981 Pine Ln SE
- Discount Painting, LLC280 Turner Rd
- Duke and Prince Roofing and Remodeling1209 Apache Rd.
- Davis Carpet Service LLC
- Efloors.com1000 Brook Forest Ave
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
- Holliman flooring 22925 AL-25
- HomePro Construction LLC.310 Dekalb Rd. 1
- Homes by Landon ShalePO Box 91
- HPS North America, Inc.515 Wilhite Street
- High Tech Home Warranties
- Interfirst Development Inc538 Eagle Point Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Interfirst Development Inc
- J&B HANDYMAN SERVICES, LLC2125 County Road 159
- J&B's home remodeling1375 Pine Ridge road
Pell City, Alabama
- J&J remodeling 1029 11th St
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- J. Miller RemodelingP.O. Box 1211
- James and Company LLC Antique Timbers & Flooring482 CR-209
- Jerry's Carpet ServiceP.O. Box 485
- Johnson Contracting LLC721 Johnson Dr
- J&B HANDYMAN SERVICES, LLC
- K&K Innovations1766 Robins St
- K&K Innovations
- Ogle Contractors703 North Anniston Avenue
- Ogle Contractors
- Service Contracting, LLCPO Box 240157
- Skyline construction 3497 Hall Dr
- SLAPOUT Painting & Renovations 4331 Lightwood Rd
- Slick's Construction & Flooring1680 Airport Rd
- South Eastern Claims Specialists4221 Huntsville Rd
- Southern Elite Home Renovations LLC77 Mosby Dr
- Stanley Steemer13 Lone Oak Dr
- Start to Finish Contractors2400 East Road
- Stephens Hardwood FlooringPO Box 65
- Superior Home SolutionsPO Box 1496
- Service Contracting, LLC
- Universal ArtisanPO Box 1212
- Universal Artisan
- Victorias Construction LLC 1961 Alton Rd
- Victorias Construction LLC