Crawl space encapsulation costs depend on factors such as the quality of your crawl space, your home’s size, and the services you request. Crawl space encapsulation can also improve the quality of the home and prevent long-term damage.
Get matched with top waterproofing contractors in Pelham, AL
There are 6 highly-rated local waterproofing contractors.
Recent Basement Waterproofing Reviews in Pelham
- Healthy Home ProfessionalsRobert submitted a quote right away after my inquiry. The price was right, so we set a date. He was on time and did a fantastic job. So we asked him to quote waterproofing our crawl space. They worked so hard and it looks great down there. We were very impressed with their hard work, integrity and honest pricing. Highly recommend read less
- H2O WaterproofingThe crew was outstanding...professional, punctual, kind and of course knowledgeable...you could tell an immediate difference in the basement area...cleaned up afterward...would definitely use them again and highly recommend!!
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggest read less
- H2O WaterproofingExcellent job from start to finish. The work was completed in less than 24 hours from the initial consultation. The quote fit in my budget and their workmanship exceeded my expectations. 5 Stars
- H2O WaterproofingEric and his team did a great job installing an incredible waterproofing system in an investment property I bought. The house was originally built in 1978 and had cinder blocks where moisture had been slowly accumulating for years. They came and installed their waterproofing system and a pump to pump out any ensuing water from rains and the system works amazingly. No more moisture and no more musty odors. They were very knowledgeable and easy to work with. Their estimate was one of the best as well read less
- Aqua-Guard Waterproofing, Inc.After a short delay for weather, they came in and cleaned out the refuse/trash that HVAC and others services had left, then quickly went about their business. The sealing, dehumidifier (you have to change the filter regularly) and sump pump setup works well without any issues (and has been for its entirity). We are selling the house so I called and talked with Tina because the new potential buyer wants them to re-inspect and validate the warranty. There is a charge for this unless there is an issue with the system. But, there is no problem - and it is totally reasonable. I will pass that on to the buyer and will invite them to come into the crawlspace to see the good work that has held up so well since installation. I would definitely recommend them. The previous owner had another company "waterproof it" and it was not working properly and was not under warranty (i was told the warranty did not transer when I got quotes) read less
- Integrity WaterproofingThey were excellent to work with. They were punctual, polite, and neat, and kept me informed throughout the work. When heavy rain washed away the dirt from one area after they had finished, they came back to fill it in with no problem. I'd definitely hire them again.
- Ox Foundation SolutionsGreat group to work with, very professional. Very competitive quote when compared to other companies in area. Would use again
- Ox Foundation SolutionsA-1 secured a corner on my house with a helical pier. They were very professional and knowledgeable. I would definitely hire them again!
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsI chose not to use them because of price. The other contractor that I used, I had a personal friend make the recommendation, that I gave greater weight to, and that is why I chose the other one.
Basement Waterproofers in Pelham
- Business Description:Aqua-Guard Waterproofing is a foundation waterproofing contractor. Aqua-Guard specializes in repairing wet or damp basements and crawlspaces. We install the Aqua-Guard Basement Waterproofing System and the Aqua-Guard Crawlspace System, both of which, carry our Life of the Structure Warranty. Aqua-Guard also specializes in crawlspace encapsulation which creates a healthy home environment. The Aqua-Guard Closed Crawlspace System eliminates musty odors, improves air quality, takes away the a.. read lessRecent Review:I think I earned a Masters degree in encapsulation/water-proofing due to all the research I put into the job I needed and who to go with. After having AquaGuard complete our crawlspace I can assure you that they are the best in the business. I was VERY impressed with the professionalism and quality of their work from every member of their team. From the front office to the front lines they are good people that do great work. Highly suggest read lessDylan S.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t.. read lessRecent Review:Overall, it went well. Lot of work done. The crew did a good job.James P.
- Business Description:Sagging floors. Warped ceilings. Cracks in the molding, brick and concrete. They’re all warning signs of a crumbling foundation. Thankfully, APS is on call to stop cracks in their tracks. Our foundation repair professionals can assess any damage and develop a plan to put you and your family back on solid ground. More than one quarter of all homes in America rest on expansive soils, which are prone to damage your home’s foundation over time. APS experts have an extensive range of tools to turn.. read less
- Business Description:H2O Waterproofing are the experts on foundation repair and it's precise nature for homes with foundation issues. Structural integrity is a very important part of your home, and when these areas are threatened you need to act fast. Look no further for H2O Waterproofing has all of the solutions for your foundation problems. We have a team of certified technicians trained in the science and art of repairing and improving structures to prolong the life of your foundation. Our foundation systems a.. read lessRecent Review:The crew, were some of the hardest working young men. They were polite, respectful of our property, and professional. The crew leader was knowledgeable and consulted with us as needed, which we appreciated very much. A company is only as good as the people they hire. They represented H2O Waterproofing & Foundation Repair with their work ethic. We recommend H2o Waterproofing & Foundation Repair read lessFlorence D K.
- Business Description:Healthy Home Professionals Is a Family Owned And Operated Business. We Strive To Provide The BEST Quality Of Work And Customer Service In The Duct Cleaning, Dryer Vent, And Crawlspace Services Industry.Recent Review:Robert submitted a quote right away after my inquiry. The price was right, so we set a date. He was on time and did a fantastic job. So we asked him to quote waterproofing our crawl space. They worked so hard and it looks great down there. We were very impressed with their hard work, integrity and honest pricing. Highly recommend read lessVickie T.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and Cullman read lessRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40 read lessDuane P.
- Business Description:At Don Kennedy and Sons our mission is to provide safe, effective, and professional residential and commercial property moving solutions, together with the services that are needed to keep the base of the building safe, dry, and secure. Whether this means installing special systems to keep moisture out, or adding pier supports to ensure structural integrity of a building or home - we can help. Our services include: -house moving -foundation settlement repair -waterproofing systems -crawl .. read lessRecent Review:Although I did not purchase the Duralook material for my patio, I might for my pool area later. I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time for three meetings and had a state of the art mobile computer system to show work for the bid. As a female client, I was treated very respectfully and and business like. I recommend them for anyone who needs their type service and special type materials. As far as some of the negative reviews below, the Company had a former employee who no longer works for them, that could have contributed to past issues. I recommend giving them a chance to give an Estimate for the work you need read lessMrs R.
- Business Description:Handy-Man/Remodeling/Project Manager: Job over-site with customer as the GC. Cost determined by job-time/day-labor, material trip fee charges apply. Paypal accepted (there is an up-fee to use PayPal that they charge roughly 2.9%) To established customers I offer 24 hr, emergency assistance. Free estimates—-Exceptions; assess add-ons, or repairs for resale or insurance claims with no intention to use services, to secure loans, to set pricing for resale, to itemize for self starters. I work wi.. read lessRecent Review:I needed gravel spread and was very satisfied with the finished product. Ralph responded right away to my request, and had Darryl Murkerson get with me. He did an excellent job, was fast and a really nice guy. I’d recommend both of these guys for any work you need done. I’ll definitely be calling them again read lessJoyce M.
- Business Description:Founded in 1977 and in its third generation as a family run business, Alabama Professional Services, Inc., is now one of the largest pest control and crawl space contractor companies in Alabama. By following through on a promise of excellent customer service, quality installations, and industry leading products, Craig Williams, President of Alabama Professional Services, Inc., and his company are constantly growing, establishing themselves in a position at the very top of their industry read lessRecent Review:Guy showed up. He had no ladder to get into my attic, so I supplied one. He wandered around inside and out and then told me they would have to use metal flashing throughout to seal up any place mice could enter...at a cost of close to $4,000. He offered no written estimate (despite the supposed precision of the estimate which was down to the penny.) He seemed to think there was a gap between the roof and the top plate of the walls all the way around of 3 to 4 inches. He said that was the way they built houses back when our house was built. I guess he thought I was stupid and didn't know anything about construction. He was wrong read lessLinda G.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of handyman services in walker county and surrounding communities. Whether you need something repaired installed, built ,or upgraded we are your reliable and local handyman service for all your needs OUR VISION We understand what it means to let someone new into your home, and we work very hard to earn your trust with good communication and attention to detail. Customer referrals drive us, so getting it right is important to us every time. We are experts in drywall rep.. read lessRecent Review:Started out o k. Did a fair job painting other than being so messy- got paint and putty on floors,furniture,appliances,etc. and they didn’t finish. The electrician they used did o k. Started fillin in swimming pool,got about 1/5 of it filled in and left and never came back. The day they left, august 19, we paid them $ 2,200. They said they be back the next day. We haven’t seen or heard from them since. Very disappointed in Hopson’s handyman services. If you are foolish enough to do business with these people please don’t pay them until they do the work! We hope nobody else is taken in and lose as much $ as we did read lessClyde G.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful basement waterproofer articles
When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Sometimes, simple preventative steps, such as routine gutter cleaning, can be enough to keep water out of your basement. But, depending on the problem, you may have to consider a combination of basement waterproofing solutions.
Find waterproofing contractors in
- Indian Springs
- Shoal Creek
- Vestavia Hills
- Cahaba Heights
- Mountain Brook
waterproofing contractors in Pelham
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC3340 Richwood Ave
- ALABAMA PROFESSIONAL SERVICE INC - FOUNDATION REPAIR3340 Richwood Ave
- Alabama Ram Jack3895 Parkwood Rd Ste 109-338
- ALABAMA RESTORATION-WTRPRFNG11208 Gallups Crossroad
- Alabama Waterproofing Specialists224 Kensington Ln
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- American Concrete Foundations and Walls LLC1780 Brownlee Rd
- ANCLA Construction2721 Driving Range Rd
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Case Design/Remodeling4220 Cahaba Heights Court Ste 116
- Classique Painting & Decorating Inc2331 Haden St
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- C & N Contractors
- H2O Waterproofing3684 Industrial Pkwy
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Holcombe Development LLC2021 Tyson Dr
- HOPSONS HANDYMAN SERVICES1450 Leonards Chapel Rd
Carbon Hill, Alabama
- Howard Rigsby Construction8439 1st Avenue
- H2O Waterproofing
- JDW Construction Inc.PO Box 357
- JDW Construction Inc.
- Lawson Contracting7124 County Rd 37
- Lawson Contracting
- Nap & Grit Finish Company609 10th Court South
- Nap & Grit Finish Company
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut8700 WARM SPRINGS RD
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Property Preservation and Maintenance6730 Ridgewood Dr
- PAIR CONSTRUCTION CO INC dba Pair Foundation Solut
- Quick Fix Home Repair9 Dogwood Trail
- Quick Fix Home Repair
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )1301 Meadow Ln
- Ralph Bidwell ( Handyman )
- S & D Services145 Chalkville Manor Drive
- S S Development Company Inc6086 Eagle Point Cir
- Sisson lawn and Landscaping2524 Daly Dr
- Southern-Home Structural Repair Specialists731 3rd Ave N
- SouthernDry213 MDS Dr
Pell City, Alabama
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
- Superior Roofing And Remodeling LLC8196 Russell Drive
- S & D Services
- Webb's Properties,LLC1016 Piper avenue
- Webb's Properties,LLC
- Yellowhammer Construction8227 Parkway Dr Ste 105
- Yellowhammer Construction