Find out how much it costs to plant a tree based on the number of trees, the size of the trees, where you want to plant them, and DIY versus professional costs.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Opelika, AL
There are 5 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Opelika
- JOHNNY APPLESEED TREE SERVICEIf anyone is looking for a tree service who will show up when they are supposed to, finish when they say they will, and does great work, you need to call Johnny Appleseed Tree Care in Waverly Hall, GA. John Moore's team did an amazing job at our home. Mr. Moore came out and gave me a price I could not say no to, his office scheduled a start date 1 month out and said it would take 3 days to complete. They were here at 9am on the scheduled date and started working. 3 days later they are finished. I cannot say enough good things about this company and their work ethic
- Estate MastersEstate Masters did a wonderful job cleaning up and removing over 25 large pine trees from our property. Our expectations were exceeded when we returned home that evening to find the owner pressure washing our driveway to clean off the mud that would have been tracked into our garage. Thank you!
- Estate MastersBrad’& his crew did a great job clearing my property. They were professional & ensured I was satisfied with the End result. I would recommend Estate Masters to all who have landscaping needs. Brad & his family have become like family to me.
- Woodland Tree ServiceExcellent & Professional Service! That is what I received, and, I am happy, beyond measure! Previous tree cutting & removal, tore up my yard, from the back of the property to the front yard; and, at the street where a wood chipper was used, which was mismanaged until I spotted it and stopped it, tree branches were removed by a piece of equipment that left a mess, trailed to meet the chipper, with no regard for where the worker was taking the logs — it tore up my yard, which took awhile to “come back” — after the company was told to come back to repair the damage! This team? There’s no comparison: these guys worked to perfection in many ways, starting by being early to reassess the project to determine many things; then, they got started. This was a father & son team who have been invited to return next year to cut down more tall trees to finish what I want at the fence line. This cutting including a Sweet Gum tree, and trees of various sizes (height & width), two dead trees that were causing a problem: an influx of beetles that made it through the yard to my patio (that was amazing, alone — God’s creatures). Then, the clean up of what had been cut down, sawed into removal-sized pieces that were carted off and loaded onto a truck to be hauled away, was flawless! Even the street was left clean! I. Am. Thrilled! Hire this tree removal service — you will not be disappointed
- Woodland Tree ServiceThey arrived early. Discussed details of project and where able to start right then. Very nice and pleasant and professional people. I felt like they really listen to what I wanted done and left my yard exactly as asked. Will be keeping their card for future tree issues.
- Linander's Tree Service LLCI have used Linander's Tree Service, LLC on two separate occasions and each time they have been extremely responsive, competitively priced and professional in every way. I can recommend them without any reservation whatsoever.
- Woodland Tree ServiceDonnie Pitts provided amazing service for a very fair price. His 30 thirty years of experience was quite evident and he felled the trees with the skill of a gifted surgeon. He was so prompt and quick that I barely had time to get to the ATM to pay him before he was done.
- Linander's Tree Service LLCLinander's showed up for a price quote when they said they would, showed up to do the work (removing a very large limb that fell into my yard), added on some extra trimming, and charged a fair price. 100% would recommend.
- Woodland Tree ServiceEverything went smooth they were so nice and super respectful could not be price for such big trees, they definitely know what they're doing awesome job!!!
- Linander's Tree Service LLCPerfect! These guys are Extremely Good at what they do! Professional, alert, and work as a team. The tree was in a bad location, was HUGE, and had burn damage leaving it very fragile. They worked on the ground and in high bucket tying off with healthy trees to fall the damaged tree safely. The crew got the tree down and took care of everything better than I could ever imagined. They work so well together and are kind, friendly, like family. If I ever need tree service Linander’s is the only company I will use
Last update on July 28, 2022
Tree Service Companies in Opelika
Deals in Opelika for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
If you’ve hired a tree service to trim your trees or remove them, you’ll have to decide whether to tip the pros afterward. Learn more about your options.
Need to know how to kill a tree? If it’s disrupting your foundation or plumbing, learn how to kill the tree and its roots with these tips.
Find tree removal services in
- Smiths Station,
- West Point,
- Phenix City,
- Camp Hill,
- Fort Benning,
- Fort Mitchell,
- Pine Mountain,
tree removal services in Opelika
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- CREATIVE HABITAT'S LANDSCAPING9561 US Highway 280 W
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- CREATIVE HABITAT'S LANDSCAPING
- Diversified Trees IncPO Box 1171 7279 Hamilton Pleasant Grove Rd
Pine Mountain, Georgia 31822
- Diversified Trees Inc
- Elite Restoration and Construction CompanyPO Box 723
Hamilton, Georgia 31811
- Elite Restoration and Construction Company
- River City Patio And GardenPO Box 4585
Columbus, Georgia 31914
- River City Patio And Garden
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Strickland Tree ServicePO Box 3088
Phenix City, Alabama 36867
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Opelika
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.