Building a new home can be a money suck. But if you’re on a budget, you can still build your dream home with these tips to save money when building a house.
Get matched with top home builders in Opelika, AL
There are 2 highly-rated local home builders.
Matching on Angi
Recent Home Builder Reviews in Opelika
- Holland Homes LlcAll went very well. Daniel came to my house promptly and professionally to give me a quote in the fall. He came back to leave me with sample shingles and alternate prices. He worked with me schedule-wise in a very considerate manner. I appreciate the work he and his crew completed. They cleaned up after their daily work and at the end of the project
- Holland Homes LlcHe put us in contact with several outstanding sub-contractors, who promptly gave us useful information and cost estimates. They told us cost saving advice even before we employed them. I would advise contacting the company at the beginning of projects to get off on the right foot.
- Holland Homes LlcI have had three homes built. Of all of these, this was without a doubt the best experience. Holland Homes was very professional, honest, punctual, and followed up on everything we agreed to and more. They delivered on all time schedules and communicated in advance on any and all updates. They paid extreme attention to detail and made sure the construction site was in order each day before they left. I would highly recommend Holland Homes ( additions and construction of new homes ) to anyone looking for a company with high integrity, values, attention to detail, and being close their customer understanding their requirements and expectations. They deliver on all fronts!! I will definitely use them again and recommend to all my friends and family
- LEARY & BROWN BUILDERSI frequently dealt with Leary & Brown when I managed a mortgage closing department many years ago. Now that I'm moving back to Columbus, I contracted with them to build me a new home. Jamie McVay was extremely helpful in finalizing plans and specs and providing guidance on what would be best. His decorator spent 1 1/2 days with me selecting brick, cabinets, flooring, lighting, counters, and more. And the construction supervisor contacted me anytime there was any question about what I wanted and to suggest changes that may work better. My purchased closed on the scheduled date, and I'm extremely pleased with my new home. Sure, I expect to need a few minor adjustments, but I know all issues will be addressed promptly. This team builds a quality, custom home, and operates with impeccable integrity
- REYNOLDS & SON ROOFINGShowed up on time, good quality work, pointed out and fixed issues at no extra cost.
- Jones & Minear Home BuildersWe called Chris Jones as one of our neighbors told us about Jones and Minear Builders. We are new in the area less than a year and my mother who was coming to Georgia from California to live by us wanted her own house.
- Dowda's DrywallWhen repainting a wall, any and all imperfections will show if the drywall work is poorly done -- that is why it was so important to us to have the work professionally done by a qualified craftsman. Johnathan was referred to us by another contractor on our job and we are more than thrilled with the finished product. Johnathan has 15 years experience in this field and it is obvious by the end result! The Powder Room walls were finished to perfection! He displayed a superior work ethic, meticulous in his technique, and displayed advanced skill in his craft. We are so pleased with this room we have re-hired him to complete another bath project. Johnathan is THE DRYWALL GUY !!!
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGNThey started in November 2011 and they finished up at the end of the year. It was still a little rough and they finished that off and on. They finished on time and had 95% of it done by the end of the year. He took care of everything. I was out of town and couldn't handle any of it. He subbed out the air conditioning plus he has his own contractors, too. They were good but it wasn't cheap; we paid for it. My problem was that I wasn't here and I needed someone I could trust. We had been putting it off for ten years and we finally got it done and I didn't have to worry about it. He's sort of a stickler for doing it right and he made sure it was right. I hope I don't have use them again but I would use them again. I don't want to spend that kind of money again
- BM Ennis & Co IncThey were great. They did an excellent job. They were very timely and did very professional work. They were so good that once they finished, we had them do some dry rot and wood and siding on a rental house we have that needed replacing. Their professionalism, attention to detail and timeliness stood out. They did what they said they were going to do when they said they were going to do it. They didn't have to go back and redo anything. It was the way it was supposed to be the first time they did it. The price was really good. We had already looked at having our rental property painted two years ago and that estimate was as much as having these guys do all the work they did. It is very good quality for the money. I will be using them again
- Ken's Construction CompanyHe has quality workmanship, reasonable prices, he's easy to work with and listens well. He also communicates well and cleans up after the project.
Last update on February 27, 2014
House Builders in Opelika
Explore our Solution Center for helpful home builder articles
Learn the most common home maintenance issues you might face as a homeowner, how much they cost to fix, and how much you should be saving each year to do so.
Learning how to hire subcontractors is crucial to the success of your construction business. Find out how to know when it’s time to hire, what to pay subcontractors, and more.
Find home builders in
- Smiths Station,
- West Point,
- Phenix City,
- Camp Hill,
- Fort Benning,
- Fort Mitchell,
- Pine Mountain,
home builders in Opelika
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- America's Roofing Co3980 Veterans Pkwy
Columbus, Georgia 31904
- America's Roofing Co
- Elite Restoration and Construction CompanyPO Box 723
Hamilton, Georgia 31811
- Environmental Testing & Research Laboratories, Inc60 Elm Hill Ave. Suite 1
Leominster, Massachusetts 01453
- Elite Restoration and Construction Company
- Holland Homes Llc421 Opelika Rd
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- Holland Homes Llc
- Kodiak Steel Homes1015 W 2nd St
Little Rock, Arkansas 72201
- Kodiak Steel Homes
- Peeler Construction1905 40th Street
Phenix City, Alabama 36867
- Peeler Construction
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN327 N. ROSS ST. suite 102
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- TOM MOORE BUILDER, INC3840 GENTIAN BLVD
Columbus, Georgia 31908
- TRI-STATE GENERAL CONTRACTORS & RESTORATION LLC701 28th St
Columbus, Georgia 31904
- Trinity Custom Homes1326 Augusta W Pkwy
Augusta, Georgia 30909
- Triple B Construction, LLC620 Old Stage Rd
Auburn, Alabama 36830
- The Letlow Company, LLC; CONSTRUCTION AND DESIGN
- Windsor Log Home RestorationsPO Box 1963
Ellijay, Georgia 30540
- Windsor Log Home Restorations