Matthew & Jody's Tree Service LLC

Founded 1994 • With Angi since March 2012

Matthew & Jody's Tree Service has several well experienced employees. Both commercial and residential work. Payments are due upon completion of services unless other arrangements have been made....

Estate Masters

Estate Masters offers tree work, landscaping, drainage work, and lawncare. We specialize in tree removal, mulching, and grading. We provide many types of property improvement. We also offer Holiday Lighting! Estate Masters is made up of honest, trustworthy, hardworking men and women.

08/07/2014

Richard M.

I had a gas line installed at my house and asked them about sump grinding. They said Matthew & Joey Tree Service and several other companies. I went in and checked Angies List and they were 1st on the list of two. Called them, they were here in less than 10 minutes, gave me a good price and the stump was gone. Total time from being told about them to job finished was about 30 minutes. Can't beat that. Fast, good job, good price. I'll use them again.

Description of Work
Ground down a stump.

06/11/2014

Kim T.

The men from Matthew and Jody's were thorough, explained their estimates, carefully examined my yard for other trees that might need to be removed in the future, and their prices were more than fair. Their estimate was hundreds of dollars less than the other two companies I contacted. They cut up and hauled off the trees they removed, then used a blower to make sure the yard was as clean as possible. They followed up afterwards to be sure that their work was satisfactory. I highly recommend them for their honesty, integrity, fair-pricing, and the quality of their work.

Description of Work
Two large trees - one a large but easily-accessible pine and the other a smaller but much less accessible pecan tree - were removed. One from back yard; one from front yard.

03/18/2014

Patti G.

Communication was excellent. The final price, which was very reasonable and matched the estimate. Joel came out to give an estimate and showed up exactly on time. He didn't try to sell us anything more than what we wanted removed. He contacted us quickly with an estimate that both my husband and I were very surprised to hear....almost thought there must be a catch involved or that the actual bill would be higher than the estimate. Joel showed up on the agreed day and first thing in the morning with a full crew, at least 8 men, a huge truck with a lift, and a separate tractor for hauling away. We had 3 huge trees which were far too close to the house removed plus several smaller ones and countless large branches cut back away from the roof and decking. Joel and his crew were right on time and very polite. Cleanup job was superb. Other than the missing trees and limbs, you would never know they were here. I'm so pleased, that we will be calling him back when the budget allows to tackle the remaining giants which are too near the driveway. We would highly recommend Matthew and Jody's for any work needed and certain you won't find a more professional job at any price!!! Thank you Joel for the super job!

Description of Work
Trees removed and several cut back

12/10/2013

David M.

These guys did an excellent job! They gave me an estimate and stuck too it even though they did a little extra that was not included in the estimate. All work was completed in a day and they arrived on time. After removing the 7 dead trees they cleaned up every bit of debris and limbs. I can not say enough about these boys, they were excellent.

Description of Work
Removed dead trees

12/04/2013

Carl S.

The price was reasonable. They came on the date scheduled and did an excellent job in cutting the trees without damaging other trees which we wanted saved. They did an excellent job in cleaning up after the tree cutting. I would gladly use them again.

Description of Work
Cut and removed 14 trees and under brush from city lot.

08/26/2013

Dave J.

I will use Matthew & Jody's Tree Service again. Its become very hard to find businesses that perform satisfactory & show up when scheduled. Nice "Turn-Key" operation from start to finish. These folk's were great!

Description of Work
Joel - with Matthews & Jody's Tree Service came out the same day I called him for an estimate to remove three monster trees; a Sweet gum, a Poplar, and an Oak. The Oak was within 12 inches of the soffit, and most of the branches were over the roof on my house. Crew arrived as scheduled, all three trees were topped & removed, stumps ground, excess grindings hauled off, and all remaining debris raked up. Chips and saw dust on the roof and in gutters were blown off.

06/10/2013

pataska T.

his crew come out that moring to cut the tree down the hade about 8 peolples that work with him all was kind an great they did everything that he told me that was going to do. i was a little worried that he told me that the city hade to come an cut the power line down. the city come out took the line down in about a 45 min. the city come back out an put the line back up.they clean up all the mess. they did a great job an i will use them again.or tell somebody that need a tree cut down. thanks angie

Description of Work
cut down two tree in my front yard also i hade two more trees that was on the top of my house in the back yard and he cut them back for free.

06/11/2012

Carla O.

They were so kind & so hard working. It took at least two days & they took another tree down in the process. They were nice & respectful. I was so impressed with them. They were on time, hard working – I was amazed! They saved the wood for me & stacked it & cleaned up well after themselves after the job was done.

Description of Work
I had this huge oak tree between my house & my shed that had to come down.

03/01/2012

Kathy H.

They did a good job. The limbs were over the house. They took them down and nothing happened to the house. The trees were located between 2 houses so they had to be climbed and dismantled. They had to climb and then cut them down piece by piece and they really had to be careful with that. The price was good. The quality was very good. Their responsiveness, punctuality, and professionalism were good.

Description of Work
Matthew & Jody's Tree Service took down 2 trees, cut some limbs, and removed all the debris a couple of years ago.

Category hauling services,tree service

Matthew & Jody's Tree Service does tree removal and stump removal.

Other services not advertised but that can be done would be hauling debris, skid steer work, plowing and bush-hogging. We also do storm work.