Trees absorb carbon dioxide, and fight pollution and global warming, not to mention create oxygen, something every living thing needs to survive.
Get matched with top tree removal services in Tuskegee, AL
There are 1 highly-rated local tree removal services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Tree Service Reviews in Tuskegee
- C Dubbs Land Clearing5 stars is not enough for Carson and his company! 4 of my neighbors moved on a steep bluff overlooking the lake, but we couldn’t see the lake through the trees and overgrown brush. Carson worked with all the neighbors to make sure everyone was happy with the scope of the project. He and his workers were professional and extremely knowledgeable about irrigation, erosion, the major equipment needed and how to drop the gigantic trees on a dime!! They pay attention to detail and left the job immaculately clean! I can’t say enough great things about this company! Great communication and they exceeded our expectations by working earlier and later every day of the project. Outstanding 5 star company from start to finish
- C&W Dirt Work and Contracting ServicesThey did an unbelievable job- the outcome was even better than I thought it would be. These guys know what they’re doing- they can take a client’s vision and execute it perfectly. They don’t leave until the job site is polished and the client is 100% happy. 10/10 - no one does it better than they do
- C&W Dirt Work and Contracting ServicesEverything so far has been great working with this guy! If you knew me, it says a lot for me to say I’ll gladly use and refer him to others again… we still have some things to complete but I trust and like his work!
- C&W Dirt Work and Contracting ServicesMy job was done in a professional way. On time and looks great!! Would hire them again for any job that I need.
- Michaels Tree ServiceDon't call anyone else. These guys are the best, hands down. They removed 5 trees and stumps, cleaned up all limbs and sawdust, and dressed the ground when finished. Several of the trees were about 100 feet tall and very close to my house. Absolutely no damage at all to my home from the work. 100% satisfied and will definitely use their service in the future. Before and after photos attached
- R G Tree ServiceRG tree service was great! Winston was top notch, respectful and on time (early) for both the estimate and the work day. They finished more quickly than estimated which freed me up to do other things. I will definitely hire again, thanks!
- Molina's Tree ServiceTree split in a dangerous spot but their climber got it out skillfully and quite rapidly. Clean up was slower, (2 business days) but they did a fine job with it once they got to it.
- Molina's Tree ServiceGreat!! I highly reccomend Molinas Tree Service. Hard Working, on time, They do everything to make sure you are happy with the job. Thank You Molinas!!!
- Molina's Tree ServiceThe work done was great. They worked quick. The clean up could have been better. I would use them again.
- Wildwood Tree Services LLCJoshua and his team of professionals did an excellent. It was a four day project and I was very impressed. I live in Virginia and the project was in Alabama. I am retired military and I demand professional and organization. Joshua is former military also and he kept me updated daily via IPhone FaceTime calls! He walked the entire yard each time and they worked late each night to to ensure they completed the project in a timely manner! The house looks like a new home. He even did additional things like blowing the pine needles off the roof and gutters. Definitely a first class team that earned and deserved 5 Stars! Look no further! This is your team to hire! Well done
Last update on January 13, 2023
Tree Service Companies in Tuskegee
Deals in Tuskegee for Tree Service
Explore our Solution Center for helpful tree service company articles
Once all the autumn leaves have fallen, winter landscapes can look rather bleak. Discover how cool trees such as cedar and Japanese maple can warm things up.
They say to plant a tree, but not all trees are alike. Check out these seven reasons why you should not plant a tree before you make a costly mistake.
Find tree removal services in
- Union Springs,
- Mount Meigs,
- Pike Road,
- Jacksons Gap,
- Pine Level,
- Camp Hill,
- Smiths Station,
- Alexander City,
- Fort Mitchell,
tree removal services in Tuskegee
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Jrs Landscape And Tree1988 Constitution Dr
Navarre, Florida 32566
- Jrs Landscape And Tree
- Kirklands all out construction310 Andalusia Estates dr.
Andalusia, Alabama 36420
- Kirklands all out construction
- Lawrence Septic Tank & Back Hoe Service505 W Boundry St
Eufaula, Alabama 36027
- Lawrence Septic Tank & Back Hoe Service
- Nailor Tree Service428 Alverson Avenue
Albertville, Alabama 35950
- Nailor Tree Service
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space6317 Busch Blvd
Columbus, Ohio 43229
- Streamline Cutting LLC21460 Al Highway 33
Moulton, Alabama 35650
- ShadeTree Canopies – for COOL outdoor living space
Tree service companies that service Tuskegee
Tree Service FAQ
How much does it cost to remove a tree?
Answer: Typically, tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000. Tree removal costs vary widely based on the number of trees being removed, the height of each tree, the diameter of each tree trunk, and accessibility to the tree. Smaller trees are usually less expensive to remove than larger ones, as are those that are more easily accessible.
Do you need a permit to cut down a tree?
Answer: In many areas, you don’t need a permit to cut down a tree on your own private, residential property. But some municipalities may require tree removal permits for conservation purposes or to comply with local ordinances. When you hire a tree removal pro, they’ll be able to tell you whether you need a permit for your specific tree removal project.
When is a good time to trim trees?
Answer: In most regions, the best time to trim your trees is during the winter months. During the active growing season (spring through fall), trimming your trees can leave them more vulnerable to disease and less likely to thrive. During the winter months, when trees are dormant, trimming them will cause less stress and leave them ready to grow again in the spring.
What is the average cost to cut a tree down?
Answer: Tree removal costs between $200 and $2,000 per tree. Establishing an average cost can be difficult because each tree will be assessed and priced based on factors like height, trunk diameter, and accessibility. In general, smaller trees cost less to remove than larger trees, as do trees that are more accessible.
How much does it cost to service a tree?
Answer: The cost to service a tree is typically between $430 and $1,320. The cost to service a tree depends on several factors, including what exactly you’d like done, the tree’s height, its health, the location of the tree, and local labor costs. The national average cost for tree services is $865. Tree trimming isn’t necessary for all trees but can improve their health and longevity by encouraging new growth.
What is the difference between tree trimming and pruning?
Answer: While tree trimming and tree pruning might appear similar to the untrained eye, they serve different purposes. Tree pruning is used to thin a tree by removing unnecessary or burdensome branches. Tree trimming promotes healthy growth by trimming but not removing branches.