If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Grant, AL
There are 25 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Grant
- Valley Heating & CoolingI have been a customer for years, I use this company for service and repairs. They are always prompt, professional and flexible with appointment scheduling. This is the second unit they have installed in my current residence. I originally contacted Valley to have Freon added to one of my units; after diagnosing the issue the charges were discussed and I made the decision to replace the unit. Within 24 hours of the first visit they had removed and replaced the unit. CJ R. & Clay P. were the installation crew for this project. They were professional and contentious in their work. They completed the installation in a timely manner and were very respectful of our home. Upon completion of the install all waste including the old equipment was removed both from our home as well as all outdoor areas were work was performed. I would recommend this company for your HVAC needs
- Berryhill Services, LLCExcellent. John arrived slightly early, which is a nice change for that line of work. He went straight to the problem and within 2-3 minutes identified what was wrong (bad solenoid, contact, and fan in the compressor unit). He had to come back with the parts and within a couple hours of when he first showed up, the A/C was on again. I would definitely hire him again
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLCThe office staff assured me we were in good hands. Our technician, Brian Henley, was here before noon. He quickly diagnosed the problem, quoted us a price for the repair and did exactly what he said. He also suggested a couple of preventive measures we could take to which we gladly accepted. Two thumbs up
- Comfort Specialist Heating and AirSimply outstanding service. Our main HVAC went out at the end of June. Cain and Wes worked with us to get a solution for our house. They even loaned us some window units until all the parts arrived. They were punctual, professional and has great communication. Really outstanding experience and would love to do business with them again
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLCJames Clements, service tech, analyzed present system and presented recommended improvements. Always a pleasant experience with Conditioned Air. Reassuring to know when my old unit goes out, where I am going to go to for a new unit.
- Alpha & Omega Heating & Air LLCJoey Ridgeway, the owner, is an incredibly talented AC man. It amazes myself and my husband to see him troubleshoot our units when he’s come out for one reason or another, he knows his craft for sure and is very thorough in his work. More importantly, he is as honest as the day is long and has the most reasonable prices around. This unfortunately was my 2nd unit in my home that had to be replaced. We recommend Joey to everyone who needs AC service & no one that has used him has been disappointed yet. He is awesome
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLCGreat! Brian and his crew recognized problems with the duct work for our heating/air conditioning, showed us pictures of the damage and provided a fair estimate for a complete repair. The work was completed promptly, and we noticed almost immediate improvement in the system. Prior to the work it was impossible for us to maintain consistent temp throughout the house. As a result we were having to use portable heaters to warm the rooms not getting proper circulation. Within hours after Brian and his crew finished temperatures throughout the house were a consistent 72*. Great service. Thank you
- Complete Care HVAC servicesI have been so impressed with Alex and Complete Care Hvac Services. After dealing with several HVAC companies they are by far the most trustworthy, experienced and their concern for customers is hands down the best in the area. I was told by several companies that my system needed replacement. I contacted Complete Care Hvac for a price quote. To my surprise my problem was miss-diagnosed. Alex and his team were able to get the needed parts and get my heat back on within a few hours. They provided a great service at an honest price and unlike some competitors were not out to sell me a new unneeded unit. They are so personable and responsive. I am so pleased to have established this relationship with them. I trust them completely with my heating and cooling needs
- Bama Air Systems Mechanical Contractors, IncZack and Steven did a GREAT job. Josh also called me and came over almost immediately. Great team to work with
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLCEnded up replacing our old HVAC with a Daikin from CAS. Dalton was the technician that responded to our initial call for service. Greg D. evaluated our HVAC and ductwork needs, and Will and Jason were the installation technicians. Fantastic service across the board. I fully recommend using these guys; we are so glad that we went with CAS. We were given detailed and straightforward info and options from start to finish, and the warranty and service options on these units are amazing. The product itself is fantastic and the overall experience was very simple and enjoyable. I was impressed by the professionalism and work performed by each of the employees named above and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone
Heating Cooling Contractors in Grant
- Business Description:Searching for a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) company in the Huntsville, Madison and Hampton Cove area? For expert heating and air conditioning repairs, maintenance, and installations, Aire Serv of Huntsville is the trusted source for all your HVAC needs. Call for your seasonal tune-up, service to an existing system, or if you are in need of a new high efficiency system! Make Aire Serv “your comfort company” and our world class technicians will solve your heating and air c..Recent Review:Frank of Aire Serv was very professional, courteous, and punctual. His vehicle was super clean. He was intent on providing only the work we really needed. I definitely will have him return for future work.KATHY W.
- Business Description:Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort SystemsRecent Review:This was the second system we purchased. The first was a replacement heat pump for our upstairs system. This one was an air conditioner and gas pack heating for the main residence. We purchased this through their rebate offer via Costco. We really wanted this to be a no problems sale. We paid in cash (check) the day before it was installed. The basic unit seems to work correctly and reliably so far. The inside has been comfortable since it was installed. That’s the good side of the story. The unit upstairs was installed with a programmable thermostat - Which I did not particularly want. That programmable thermostat is awkward to use - And I am a degreed electronic engineer! I eventually replaced it with a simple non-programmable thermostat. When I got the quote on the recent main unit replacement, I insisted on keeping my simple to use Honeywell Electronic heating and cooling thermostat. We are retired and one of us is usually home so there is zero reason to use a programmable thermostat and frankly the Lennox programmable one is a misery to use. When the installers arrived I placed the installation manual for the existing Honeywell thermostat on the thermostat itself - Impossible to miss! The main unit was installed correctly and seems to work well. But the installer had difficulty hooking up the Honeywell thermostat due to wiring problems eventually found under the house in the thermostat wiring. It was a warm day on installation day and the heating settings were only briefly tested. Then the AC settings were tested and the installer was very quickly out the door. A week or so later it got cool and I switched to heating. In heat mode the circulation fan would not run unless the heat was actually heating despite the thermostat being set to fan “ON”. I am an electronic engineer and I suspected there was an error in the hookup of the thermostat. Turns out I was correct - The installer had set the internal thermostat switch to “heat pump” instead of AC with gas heating he had installed. Furthermore he had hooked up one thermostat wire to the wrong terminal. He has to go out of his way to make these mistakes instead of leaving the thermostat wiring and internal switch setting as it had been. I corrected these two errors and then the system ran correctly. Anyone can make a mistake, but it takes something “special” to be so sloppy in testing the installation not to notice it wasn’t acting correctly! Well I thought the only problem I had with Annette Hale Indoor Comfort Air was the sloppy installer. Just this morning the sales person called me to ask if we had paid for the unit from several weeks ago! The same sales person who picked up the check the day before - Which had cleared the bank some time ago. I may not be have been very polite with this person - It seems their accounting people are just as sloppy as their installer. Eventually I was called back and he apologized that they had been paid, they just somehow credited it wrong. I would never again use this installer. They screwed up part of the installation and then may have tried to collect twice for the same work! Sloppy, very sloppy! The Lennox equipment itself except for the miserable programmable Lennox thermostat works well and seems of good qualityCharles W.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated Commercial and Residential HVAC company. Our up front pricing, service partner plan and our attention to detail, makes your experience even better. We take care of Heating, Air, Gas, Dryer Vent and other services for you. Give us a call and see the difference. HVAC AL #08093 REF AL #5246Recent Review:The office staff assured me we were in good hands. Our technician, Brian Henley, was here before noon. He quickly diagnosed the problem, quoted us a price for the repair and did exactly what he said. He also suggested a couple of preventive measures we could take to which we gladly accepted. Two thumbs upTed D.
- Business Description:We do plumbing, heating, and cooling. We show up on time and go the extra mile for our customers. We service and install a wide array of products with the upmost quality and assurance that you will be satisfiedRecent Review:Never even bothered to contact me. Business must be so good they can blow off new customers.Jennie S.
- Business Description:FREE 2-person cruise (you just pay port frees and taxes) when you hire us for any unit installation! Call us today for details! (256) 333-5448 Our purpose is to serve local families at the highest level so they can enjoy safe and comfortable lives. We have a noble calling at Comfort Specialist Heating & Air: Enrich the lives of local families by ensuring they are safe and comfortable. To us, that is our highest purpose. We view it not as a job, but as the highest privilege to be entrusted wit..Recent Review:Simply outstanding service. Our main HVAC went out at the end of June. Cain and Wes worked with us to get a solution for our house. They even loaned us some window units until all the parts arrived. They were punctual, professional and has great communication. Really outstanding experience and would love to do business with them againRobert P.
- Business Description:Covid-19- We’re still handling HVAC, plumbing, and electrical needs, while following the CDC guidelines. Servicing Middle Tennessee, North Alabama, and Southern Kentucky 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you’re working from home, teaching the kids, or simply maintaining a healthy social distance, Lee Company is here for you – just as we have been for more than 75 years. Rest assured, we’re taking all the steps necessary to protect you and our employees. If it’s on the “to do” list fo..Recent Review:The electrician could not figure out how to program the remote controls to work independently of each other. I had to figure that out on my own after he left. He told me at the beginning of the job that he would take my old fans and fixtures to donate then declined to do so at the end of the job saying his van was too full. He told me he would get me a quote on another piece of work but then never did even after I followed up with 4 text messages. He left one fixture half-finished and my home a big mess the first day. Maybe it was this just this specific electrician, but I will never do business with Lee Company againRussell M.
- Business Description:Robin and Jean Anderson owner of R & J Heating and Air began this company in 2010,.We strive to provide professional service to all our customers .We are state licensed in heating and cooling and also refrigerationRecent Review:he blew into a line and cleaned a vaccine pumpTerry C.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Seal up those drafty entryways and doors before the cold weather sets in. Follow these 10 tips on how to weatherize key areas of your home to keep it safe and cozy all winter long.
Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- New Hope
- Owens Cross Roads
- Laceys Spring
HVAC contractors in Grant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Class Comfort Heating and Air1121 Sundown Dr
- 1st Class Comfort Heating and Air
- A & A Appliance and HVAC, LLC. 3220 Charity Ln
Hazel Green, Alabama
- A-1 Heating & Cooling121 Ivy Ln
- A-Plus Comfort LLC214 Bel Air Rd SE
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- Air Care Systems2730 Baugh Rd
- Air Essentials Inc105 Jetplex Cir
- Aire Serv of Huntsville7917A Charlotte Dr SW
- Alabama Air SolutionsPO Box 70
- All Season Service's133 View dr.
- All Seasons Heating & Air Conditioning3769 Rose Rd
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- ALL WEATHER HEATING & COOLING104 DOMINION CIR
- Always Comfortable Heating & Cooling343 Brier Fork Rd
Hazel Green, Alabama
- America's 1st Choice Home Warranty2625 Sandy Plains Rd Ste 203
- Annette Hale's Indoor Comfort Systems1201 Church St NW
- Anytime Heating and cooling, LLCP.O. Box 4447
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- A & A Appliance and HVAC, LLC.
- BARNES HEATING & COOLING INC903 FIRE TOWER RD
- Better Built Homes of Alabama Inc.5116 Colemont Lane
- BEYER HVAC531 MULBERRY RD
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Birdhouse Construction88 Bellview Rd.
- BOBBY TERRY CO110 ROBYN ST
- BOWLING HEATING & COOLINGPO Box 1156
- Brickley Plumbing and Electric Inc203 E Willow St
- Bunn's & Bennett Heating & Air Conditioning3408 6th Ave SW
- Butler's Gas Pipe Inc9807 Pulaski Pike
- Byers Well Drilling Inc1442 Blue Ridge Hwy
- BARNES HEATING & COOLING INC
- Carlton's Cooling and Heating7084 Moores Mill Rd
- Cash Heating And CoolingPO Box 1432
- Central Air Conditioning Svc707 E Willow St
- Chandler Wise Services407 Aquarius Dr SW
- Christian and Son LLC Heating And Cooling9868 Hwy 91
- Clemons Heating & Air LLc1851 Low Gap Rd
New Hope, Alabama
- Cobalt Roofing & Construction9582 Madison Blvd. Ste 15
- COLLIER PLUMBING HEATING & AIR301 SCHILLING ST
- Comfort Control Inc1071 Highway 231
Laceys Spring, Alabama
- Comfort Specialist Heating and Air32181 Ardmore Ridge Road
- Comfort Zone Heating & Cooling166 Mercury Ln
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Complete Care HVAC services195 Roberts Road
- Conditioned Air Solutions LLC200 Dan Tibbs Rd NW
- Corbin's Your Indoor Air Quality Specialist21800 US Hwy 431 N
- CrossTek Roofing3077 Leeman Ferry Rd SW Suite I
- Carlton's Cooling and Heating
- D & N RV Service3619 AL HIGHWAY 69
- D&L Refrigeration LLC1691 Ready Section Rd
- David Martin Heating & Cooling Inc23623 E Clearmont Dr
- DAVIS HEATING & COOLING SVC4616 GILLEY ST
- Dean Plumbing Co., Inc.3100 B Leeman Ferry Rd,
- Delta Plumbing406 College Ave
New Hope, Alabama
- Ductz of Birmingham100 Ashland Dr
- Durham Service Company, Inc.6941 Highway 431 S
Owens Crossroads, Alabama
- D & N RV Service
- Fixed Right Automotive25 Freedom Dr
- Fixed Right Automotive
- H C Blake Co406 Holmes Ave NW
- H&I Mechanical
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Hiller Plumbing Heating Cooling & Electrical1209 Posey St NW
- HOWARD MECHANICAL SVC1381 GREENVILLE PIKE
Hazel Green, Alabama
- Hutchens Company Inc2508 N Washington St
- H C Blake Co
- Ingram's Complete Comfort710 salty bottom rd
- Ingram's Complete Comfort
- Krell Distributing Co Inc211 Herald Place
Syracuse, New York
- Krell Distributing Co Inc
- MARSH AIR CONDITIONING SVC103 RAILROAD ST NW
- McCormack Heating & Air Conditioning3415 6th Ave
- McCullars Heating & Air383 Red Top Drive
- Mcm Services2700 10th Ave SW
- Moore's Refrigeration Heating & Air Conditioning1226A Capshaw Rd
- MR FIXIT3906 GUNNISON LN
- Mr. Electric of Huntsville2851 5th St SW Suite A
- MARSH AIR CONDITIONING SVC
- PAGE BROTHERS HTG & COOLING2728 MOUNT OAK RD
- Patterson Sheet Metal632 Molino Rd
- PETTY'S HEATING & COOLING106 PETTY ST
New Market, Alabama
- Precision Air1601 Granada Road
- Primeland Construction Company207 Franklin Ave N
- Professional Duct Services, LLCP.O. Box 235
New Hope, Alabama
- PAGE BROTHERS HTG & COOLING
- Satterfields Auto Tech1946 Central Pkwy SW
- Sears Retail Store - Huntsville5901 University Dr NW
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Setom Construction, LLC1499 Winchester Rd. NE
- SHAVER ELECTRIC CO INC596 5TH ST SW
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Southern Heating & Cooling Inc2413 E Willow St
- St John Electric Co inc3457 Creek Cl
- Satterfields Auto Tech