Chicago homeowners with septic systems who perform annual maintenance can avoid costly backups.
Get matched with top septic system services in Dothan, AL
There are 0 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Dothan
- DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK COThey showed up on time, quickly found the access covers for our tank which since we just purchased our house, we did not know exactly where it was located. Completed the job quickly and cleaned up after themselves.
- Beckham Septic ServicesTim Beckham is the name of the owner and he's a great dude. It's friendly service and they bend over backwards to accommodate me. They had to bring out a bunch of extra hoes so they wouldn't tear up my yard with their truck and they did that with no problem. They're very knowledgeable and they taught me a lot about my own system. They were happy to explain everything to me that they were doing and the parts of the system. I suggest that people don't call anyone else but them
- DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK COWe had a serious septic tank back up in our yard. I called around to get estimates on having the tank pumped. Dothan Vault was by far the cheapest. Being on a tight budget, we chose them. They came out that afternoon, just like they said they would. The men who arrived were extrememly friendly. They answered all of my questions/concerns about the septic tank/lines. They were very professional and even joked with my young sons. I highly recommend this company for any of your septic tank needs! We will be hiring them again to have our lines replaced
- DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK COThese guys are great! Same day service, Very friendly, yet very efficient. Left my yard nearly as immaculate as before the digging. I highly recommend this company!
- DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK COService was performed very well, on time, very personable,polite. answered all our questions,no problems at all, at price quoted in estimate
- DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK COI had a hole developing in my front yard and was putting dirt in it when I discovered it was over my septic tank. I thought the septic tank had been crushed by a front loader from a previous contractor doing landscape work. I called Dothan Vault to come out and look at the problem. Scott Ellenburg and an associate came out to my house and looked at my problem and told me it looked like the lid to my septic tank had been crushed but not the tank. They dug around the area and confirmed that the problem was the lid. I had them pump out the tank and they replace the lid. I am very happy with the work that was provided and would recommend their services
- DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK COPumped out my system on Oct. 22 2013 for $245.00 but in a week had backup problem. They looked in the field lines and found them clogged. Got permit to install but had them wait till I had offending trees taken down to minimize future damage. Ran a new Field line on Nov. 14 2013 for $1,200.00 they did an excellent job were courteous and responsive to my questions and my needs
- Beckham Septic ServicesCrew showed up early as promised and immediately began working. Very professional, very polite, didnt mind answering a million questions from me while working. Everything was done with good worksmanship, took pride in most tiniest of details regarding fitting and long term function. If I have any future issues with my tank or even for routine services, this is the company I will be contacting
- ONSITE SEWER SERVICE LLCDid inspection and clean out when we sold the house. Showed up promptly and completed each task on time. The price was as good or better than other estimates we received.
- Parrish Enterprises IncUnlike most servies I called, I got an immediate answer and spoke to Mr. Parrish himself. We scheduled a time for them to come out to the house and Mr. Parrish and his assistant Miraslov arrived promptly. I was impressed with the very nice modern evacution/pump truck equipment that Parrish Enterprises owns. It was stainless steel and very clean, which means alot considering the business they are in. Both Mr. Parrish and Miralsov went straight to work quickly locating and evaluating our septic tank. Our tank had a huge 5' X 5' concrete lid that was approximately 8" thick. Mr. Parrish utilized an excavator tractor to easily remove the lid. Our tank was spotlessly evacutated and Mr. Parrish even gave tips on how to maintain a healthy bacteria level in our system to prevent clogs in the lines (buttermilk & baker's yeast!). Even though the ground was dug up to acess and remove the septic tank lid - Mr. parrish and Miraslov replaced everything (especially the dirt and dormant grass) so well you could hardly tell where it had been distrubed. I was really worred that it would take a long time to grow back and fill in and that there would be this scarred area in our yard as a remnder of their visit but that wasn't the case. They worked quickly and efficently and really knew their business. I was very impressed to see such a high level of professionalism!! - Very atypical for septic tank services. I would will never use another septic service and when we build our next house will have Parrish install our new system
Last update on December 3, 2015
Septic Service Contractors in Dothan, AL
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
Live green and save cash: Conserving water, composting and using fewer harsh household chemicals not only helps planet Earth – it’s good for your septic tank.
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Find septic tank services in
- Midland City,
- Level Plains,
- Fort Rucker,
Septic Tank Contractors in Dothan, AL
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Beckham Septic Services760 Geneva Hwy
Enterprise, Alabama 36330
- Beckham Septic Services
- Contracting Alabama Oncall4100 Brecon Cir
Talladega, Alabama 35160
- Contracting Alabama Oncall
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- Delta Van Lines Inc
- ServiceMaster by Reed4099 N 28th Way
Hollywood, Florida 33020
- ServiceMaster by Reed
Septic tank companies that service Dothan
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.