DOTHAN VAULT & SEPTIC TANK CO

With Angi since October 2010

166 Ellenburg Dr Suite 1

Dothan, AL 36303

Since 1965, Dothan Vault & Septic Tank Co has been owned and operated by the Ellenburg family. Our team of specialists have been providing septic tank services in Dothan, AL including repair, pumping, installation and inspection of commercial and residential septic tanks and sewer lines. Locally

12/03/2015

John S.

I had a hole developing in my front yard and was putting dirt in it when I discovered it was over my septic tank. I thought the septic tank had been crushed by a front loader from a previous contractor doing landscape work. I called Dothan Vault to come out and look at the problem. Scott Ellenburg and an associate came out to my house and looked at my problem and told me it looked like the lid to my septic tank had been crushed but not the tank. They dug around the area and confirmed that the problem was the lid. I had them pump out the tank and they replace the lid. I am very happy with the work that was provided and would recommend their services.

Description of Work
Replaced septic tank lid.

04/22/2014

Marcie N.

Service was performed very well, on time, very personable,polite. answered all our questions,no problems at all, at price quoted in estimate

Description of Work
Cleaned septic tank

04/11/2014

Ralph M.

They were a little slow meeting their appointment. They showed up and did a good job at a fair price, but they were an hour late.

Description of Work
We have used Dothan Vault & Septic Tank Co. They pumped our septic tank.

03/30/2014

Randy P.

They showed up on time, quickly found the access covers for our tank which since we just purchased our house, we did not know exactly where it was located. Completed the job quickly and cleaned up after themselves.

11/19/2013

James S.

Pumped out my system on Oct. 22 2013 for $245.00 but in a week had backup problem. They looked in the field lines and found them clogged. Got permit to install but had them wait till I had offending trees taken down to minimize future damage. Ran a new Field line on Nov. 14 2013 for $1,200.00 they did an excellent job were courteous and responsive to my questions and my needs.

Description of Work
I used Dothan Vault & Septic Tank Co.

12/26/2012

Ralph M.

These guys are great! Same day service, Very friendly, yet very efficient. Left my yard nearly as immaculate as before the digging. I highly recommend this company!

Description of Work
My septic had filled up and the rainy weather had only made things worse. They came and pumped out the tank.

09/12/2011

Mandy H.

We had a serious septic tank back up in our yard. I called around to get estimates on having the tank pumped. Dothan Vault was by far the cheapest. Being on a tight budget, we chose them. They came out that afternoon, just like they said they would. The men who arrived were extrememly friendly. They answered all of my questions/concerns about the septic tank/lines. They were very professional and even joked with my young sons. I highly recommend this company for any of your septic tank needs! We will be hiring them again to have our lines replaced.

Description of Work
Our septic tank was pumped/cleaned out and the area was surveyed for new lines.