Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Dora, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Dora
- Kelley EnterpriseVery Polite business, Excellent job of making me a brick mailbox doing a dramatic tile shower and some concrete work. I definitely would hire again
- Kelley EnterpriseIt went very well. They were on time and finished the work in a timely manner. Job was satisfactory and they cleaned up afterwards.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteEverything turned out great. The project got delayed by rain, but at the end of the week Juan was working on the wall, and in 4 hours had fixed the problem. Juan always kept me informed, cleaned up after the work was done and left with me wanting to hire him again.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan did an excellent job and I will hire him again! He worked extremely hard all week, fixing our stone and masonry issues. He also had an assistant repair a large brick garbage enclosure that had been damaged years ago, and now it looks like new. He did the work very professionally and finished the work in a timely fashion. Just as important, he was very good about communication and making sure he was doing what we wanted. If you hire Juan you will not be disappointed, he is very easy to work with
- Bethers Builders LLCThe shower remodel and outdoor drainage work exceeded our expectations. The pricing was fair and we were very impressed with the quality of the work.
- We Build It Construction LLCJose and his crew were very professional and polite. The work they did for me was above my expectations! We are very pleased with our new driveway! I highly recommend them and I would hire them again!
- We Build It Construction LLCI was thoroughly impressed by this company. When Jose showed up to first inspect everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We'd done quotes with other companies prior to him and everyone that came out was there for maybe 5-10 minutes to take a couple quick measurements. Jose was there for a while making sure he got not just the measurements, but also looked into the slope of our land (we live on a hill) and how that would impact everything. I was immediately struct by how much more thorough he was compared to other people who'd come by. After we agreed to go with him, he scheduled us for only a couple weeks later and the job itself, despite being a large driveway, only took 3 days of actual work. Jose himself was on site for all the work. His price was comparable to the other quotes we'd received and we just felt like he actually cared about the job he was doing and it wasn't just one more stop on his to do list. I would highly recommend We Build It Construction to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of BirminghamOur sales rep, Gary Douglas has been great. The contract to have several jobs done is prepared and we are very much looking forward to getting started. Gary was helpful with all aspects of the process from design to finance options, making this rather large project more budget friendly.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteI have to give Juan Garza and his team an A+. I am more than satisfied with the professionalism and with the work. My projects turned out better than I imagined. I am very, very impressed and so are my neighbors! Juan was very professional, friendly, and courteous and respected my home and property. Juan listened to exactly what I had asked for and he delivered! He communicated every morning before he arrived, and every evening when he was leaving, and every time he was taking a lunch break or going after supplies or equipment. They worked very quickly and cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. They absolutely went above and beyond and have completely transformed the look of my home. I am a very satisfied customer and it is my pleasure to recommend Juan Garza Masonry and Concrete. If you need any kind of concrete work done then Juan Garza is your man!!
- We Build It Construction LLCI hate writing reviews, as everybody and his dog seems to think they are the greatest thing since grits for promoting their business. But, you need to know about these guys before you pour concrete. Calera, Alabama does not allow you to park on the street in front of your house. Two parking spaces + three vehicles = problem. After hiring this company, problem solved! From the initial contact to the final product, these guys are the ultimate professionals. In addition to some of the best-looking concrete work I have seen, they hauled off a tree stump and even moved my mailbox! The quality of work was fantastic. They drilled holes in the existing concrete pad to install large steel bars to reinforce the joint between old and new. They did a proper job of using reinforcing mesh to strengthen the concrete they were pouring and used a stronger concrete that what was already poured. The finish work is immaculate! They even formed a small curbing at the end of the driveway to give a smoother transition between driveway, yard and street and paid special attention to providing proper drainage for the yard. The difference between adequacy and artistry is in the attention to detail of your product, be it a service or pouring concrete. Anybody with a wheelbarrow and a shovel can pour concrete. It takes a professional to make sure it will do the job. It takes an artist to make a simple concrete parking pad a work of art. These guys definitely fit into the "Artist" category. Support your local artists
Concrete Repair Contractors in Dora
- Business Description:UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT We Build It Construction LLC, is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in Concrete/Brick-Stone installations and repairs. With years of industry experience, we are licensed professionals who take an enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail, communication and quality put into each project! Providing honest professional opinions to each customer we serve, trust is very important to my business I am dedicated to making sure my customers receive not..Recent Review:Jose and his crew were very professional and polite. The work they did for me was above my expectations! We are very pleased with our new driveway! I highly recommend them and I would hire them again!Jerome G.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:AFS Foundation & Waterproofing Specialist, founded in 2000, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Alabama, Tennessee, Georgia, and Mississippi. AFS is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and specialized t..Recent Review:Working with Nick at AFS was great!! Very professional and easy to work with ThanksDray M.
- Business Description:DSLD Land Management is a full service design/build landscape contractor firm located in Birmingham, AL. We are a family owned and operated company and pride ourselves in exceptional quality workmanship, consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. During our initial consultation all on site factors are considered from function to form, with special emphasis given to economy and value added workRecent Review:DSLD completely overhauled our yard. From the very first meeting, David Sharp had a vision for our lawn and walked us through every step. We could not get grass to grow and he knew exactly what to do. He cut down a dozen trees to allow for more sunlight, grated our front and backyard, added a retaining wall, laid sod and voila!... We have a yard to be proud of and one our kids can actually play in. Great investmentKelly P.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:We hired them to replace an existing concrete driveway that was in terrible shape due to roots, and to build a custom patio in our back yard. They gave us a reasonable estimate, were very professional and completed the work when promised. They take pride in their work and the finished product was beautiful. Very happy and would hire them againThomas L.
- Business Description:*Specialized in Commercial and Residential Projects. *Parking-Lots, Driveways and Roadways. *Patching, Stripping, Grading, Leveling and Sealcoating. We are a family oriented business that strives for 100% customer satisfaction. Our employees have over 25 years of experience in providing residential and commercial asphalt services throughout the South. Be it simple road repairs or complete resurfacing of damaged pavements, we can help you.Recent Review:Great service great price I would use them again J. HughleyCarol C.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Birmingham! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Met with John Maenza this morning at my house. He did a great presentation, helping us to look at all the features of champion windows. I had done my homework on potential problems and he answered my question with courtesy and treated us with respect. By the time he left we felt confident in him and the companyGodelieve B.
- Business Description:HDR Landscapes has been providing an assortment of professional landscaping services for years to homeowners and commercial properties. We provide landscape services in Birmingham and surrounding areas. If you place an elevated value on experience and expertise, a professional and courteous staff, and all the other abilities required to bring your landscape to its finest, we hope you will consider HDR Landscapes as your partner. Get in touch with us to set up a consultation, or use the contac..Recent Review:Amazing service. Very quick and quality work. Would recommend to anyone needing any landscape work done.hayden m.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
Deals in Dora for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Mount Olive
- Sylvan Springs
- Pleasant Grove
concrete contractors in Dora
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A.T. Sears Complete Home Repair & Concrete Service245 Allegheny Dr.
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Alabama Accent and Remodeling1718 21st Ave
- ALABAMA RESTORATION-WTRPRFNG11208 Gallups Crossroad
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- American Concrete Foundations and Walls LLC1780 Brownlee Rd
- ANCLA Construction2721 Driving Range Rd
- Andy Bobcat and Concrete Construction Service7924 South Valley Road
- Attic Insulation Company Inc4340 Powell Ave S
- Avalon Landscaping
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- A.T. Sears Complete Home Repair & Concrete Service
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Bama Concrete Finishing255 Oak Dr
- bamawaterproofing.com3000 Wood Dr NE
- BIRMINGHAM DRYWALL INC3629 River Ridge Rd
- Blair Exteriors4 West Oxmoor Road
- Bridgman Building & MasonryPO Box 1323
- BS Construction3197 Happy Top Rd
- Bussie Customs 39395 Co RD 443
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- Cahaba Plumbing3990 Christopher Dr
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLC7001 Treeline Ln
- Cardinal Roofing & Restoration608 University Blvd
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice LandscapesPO Box 368
- Concrete Canvas LLC1603 Lakehill St NW
- CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 610821
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- CooperStrong Construction, LLC
- Cowin & Company Inc301 Industrial Dr
- Craigs concrete and asphalt
- C & N Contractors
- DDJ Properties and Investments LLC2801 Steiner Ave SW
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- DETAIL SERVICES, INCPO BOX 94612
- Don Kennedy & Sons Structural Solutions7201 Stringfield Rd NW
- Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions420 N 20th St Ste 2200
- DRM Masonry308 12Th St. SW
- DSLD LAND MANAGEMENT CO1178 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- DDJ Properties and Investments LLC
- Grayson Construction1401 Montgomery Hwy Suite 19
- Grayson Construction
- J & J Masonry50 Reece Ln
- J.C Remodeling950 Rainwood lodge rd.
- J.E.B. Concrete1113 22nd Ave N
- Jaxon's Handyman Services6664 Caroll street
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- JE Construction1428 Smithfield Park Cir
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- Jones Brothers Roofing & Construction23536 AL-79 Suite A
- JT Construction INC207 Green Park South
- J & J Masonry
- Kirkpatrick Concrete2000A Southbridge Pkwy Ste 610
- Kirkpatrick Concrete
- North Alabama Builders311 CR 1387
- North Alabama Builders
- Outdoor Solutions1812 Cambridge St
- Outdoor Solutions
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Pickle Construction and Plumbing2631 Torrance Rd
- Premier Garage/Tailored Living of Birmingham2089 Alton Rd Ste B
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Property Preservation and Maintenance6730 Ridgewood Dr
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLC
- Ripp Tide Construction LLC7240 county rd 109
- Ripp Tide Construction LLC
- S & D Services145 Chalkville Manor Drive
- Sizemore Specialty Construction702 Linden St
- South East Concrete LLC4213 Mountain Top Road
- South Point One7840 Happy Hollow Road
- StoneMark Construction4581 Deer Creek Trl
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
- S & D Services
- URBAN SCAPES5504 1st Avenue N 209
- URBAN SCAPES