IRWIN BROTHERS REMODELING

Founded 1977 • With Angi since July 2006

USES SUBS / have 3 carpenter crews( 2 each) in full time employment. My job is to assist them & check to make sure we're doing what the customer requested.I also do sales/consults. We would like to have the opportunity to show our talents. We do all size jobs & house ages. We bill each week on cost plus jobs or set up 3 or 4 payments on contract work. We also have an architect on call to help with design.Give us a chance,you will be glad you did. Thank You!...

Color World Housepainting provides home and business painting services in Columbus that will ensure you have the best-looking property on the block. Backed by a name with over 20 years of experience, our professional team is ready to help you transform the look of your property, inside and out. We are committed to bringing you a quality, beautiful paint job that is always finished on time and on budget. Our painters use high-quality products and detailed processes to make sure the only thing you notice when we are finished is how amazing your property looks.

We are a family business with over 20 years of experience that specializes in concrete work such as driveways, sidewalks, concrete slabs, retaining walls, and decorative concrete. We also offer work such as decking and small pavilions.

We are a family owned and operated company, specializing in concrete services, repairs, pouring, leveling, driveways, walkways, patios, and more! We have been working with concrete for many generations, where we guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We will offer you the best pricing options, with work done in the most efficient timeframe! We also accept Venmo and Cash App, in addition to cash, check, and credit/debit cards. Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today!

02/09/2015

On first contact I told the owner what work I needed done and my budget. He asked me to send him pictures. I called him the second tome and he asked me if I KNOW WHO ERWIN BROTHERS ARE ? I responded with I did not. He decided to come out to do a walk through and as I stated before he knew my budget and the square footage, When he looked at the 320 SF area he said he would get back to us and the qu...

Description of Work
To give an estimate for closing in a screened in porch.

Hello [member name removed], I enjoyed coming out to Morris and visiting you And your wife and discussing what you would like to do with your double wide mobile home, it was located in a very nice setting. I feel like I was respectful and helpful while looking over the project. I brought the information back to my desk and spent probably four hours overall doing your estimate. At that point I sent...

02/12/2014

Paul Irwin and his staff are talented, professional and personable. A joy to work with. This was our second project with them. The quality of the roofing job was first-rate, although it took much longer to complete than anticipated.Paul was actively helpful and involved in keeping the roofing folks concentrating on our job. Weather also played a part in the length of the roofing project. The roofe...

Description of Work
Roof construction and repair.Removal of old metal roofing.Replacement of French doors to patio. Installation of dehumidifying fan from crawlspace to outside, and other small home improvements. We also put on a new metal roof, which Paul subcontracted.

Category handyman service,roofing,doors

You guys are so wonderful to work with is the reason it turns out so well! I wish i had a hundreds of y'all. Can't say enough good things,Paul & Company

09/29/2013

The interactions with Paul Irwin were professional. We had a contract that included a down payment (~1/3 of the final cost) and four interim payments (due upon completion of specific tasks). Pretty much everything went according to plans with respect to removal of old tiles and prepping for new tile, delivery and installation of Ludowici tile, and final clean up. One unexpected additional cost was...

Description of Work
Replaced damaged concrete tile roof with Ludowici clay tiles, including raising pitch on side sunrooms and repairing chimney. Paul Irwin and his roofing crew are the professionals to go to if you are looking to replace or restore a roof on an historical home. I had three roofing contractors—all with stellar ratings on Angie's List—come to my home to evaluate my situation prior to contacting Paul. None demonstrated the experience or knowledge I wanted to ensure maintenance of the architectural and historical detail of my home—some even suggested alternative, inferior products. In contrast, Paul understood the importance of preserving the design of my roof for the period in which my home was built. Furthermore, Paul is connected with suppliers who can provide materials that are high quality and period-specific.

This is one of those perfect reviews~ it helps to offset the customers who can't be satisfied. (removed member name) was very straight forward & did what she said she was going to do~ it makes for good communication & results. We are also very pleased with the results as well. 100 year old clay tiles to cover her house IS beautiful - THANK YOU, Paul & Company

09/24/2012

Our project began in Sept. of 2004 and finished Feb. 2005. They removed an existing enclosed deck, added 25 feet to the back of the house. We appreciated the cleanliness of the crew, the promptness, the creativity in the extra touches. we were only without a kitchen for 1 week. We did have a baking set-up in the existing dining room and the fridge in the 'new room' but really felt that we were min...

Description of Work
We added a large room, gutted the kitchen, gutted the existing den, and replaced windows and siding, roofing the new addition.

Category drywall,flooring contractor,masonry,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,home remodeling,house painters

I do remember working for ya'll & how pleasant the whole family treated us. We hope you have enjoyed the additional space and remodeled areas as much as we appreciated ya'll picking Irwin Brothers to do the work.Feel free to call us,Paul & Company

07/10/2012

Our interaction with Irwin Brothers was a pleasant experience. When our three contractors returned with estimates, Irwin Brothers was not the one we chose. This was mainly due to the confusing estimate and appearing to be excess costs. I am sure if we pursued this with Irwin Brothers they would have explained but we just chose to go on with another contractor.

Description of Work
We received an estimate from Irwin Brothers for a basement remodel. We were pleased with their responsiveness and professionalism. We just chose to go with another contractor. His estimate was a bit confusing and the prices seemed high but we will see after this is finished by the other contractor.

Category remodeling

"Please look over & email or call to make changes you would like-this is just the beginning,thanks Paul" I'm sorry you didn't call - I feel sure i could have explained. Thanks for playing fair,Paul

RESIDENTIAL HOMES, MAINLY OLDER HOMES, CARPENTRY, DRYWALL, FLOORING INSTALL, REPAIRS, REMODELING GENERAL, & SIDING.We like to be the only contractor on the job & supply our own time tested subs,therefore being responsible for the entire start to finish.

N/A