ANCLA Construction

Founded 1995 • With Angi since November 2011

We are a family business and take pride in everything that we do. We have been in business for over 18 years. We offer an extensive list of services....

AGM Construction and Remodeling LLC

Adrian has been specializing in interior and exterior painting for over 10 years. We take pride in each job and we care about the quality of your home. Give us a call today for your free estimate.

Colours Cabinet Refinishing

Colours Cabinet Refinishing is locally owned and operated by the husband and wife team of Rick and Sue Hoffman. We have over 20 years of experience in cabinet refinishing. We have refinished cabinets in over 500 homes throughout the greater Birmingham area. All of our team members have extensive training and years of experience, and are cabinet refinishing experts. 95% of our business comes from repeat customers and referrals. We offer a (5) five year written limited warranty on cabinet refinishing. We offer FREE consultations, FREE estimates, and provide FREE samples to help our customers chose the best color(s) for their needs. We accept cash, checks, all major credit and Venmo for payment.

Bledsoe's Construction

We provide professional services, Painting interior and exterior. Kitchen Cabinets trim and more. We take care of All your homes needs, windows, doors floors and so much more.

08/06/2015

Overall the experience was fine. I enjoyed working with him and would do it again. They did good work. He speaks english but many of those who work with him may not. I liked the work he did and he solved a couple of minor other problems while he was there. I am looking to have him back to do other work as well. The most expensive part of this trip was the basement blocks having to be done. Overall...

Description of Work
We had an issue in the basement with a leak under the stairs outside which we drywalled inside. He came out and took a look and repaired. Had to take down drywall and close from the inside (which we requesed) replace drywall and paint. We also had two poles in the finished basement "covered" to look more like columns and they repaired drywall on the main floor that needed work done from a previous water leak.

Category masonry,basement waterproofing,interior painters

02/24/2015

Provider got injured prior to my work and has never shown up or returned my money

Category masonry

02/07/2015

He came out after I bought the deal and we talked about several different jobs. I called him back out to show him what I needed done, but never heard back from him and tried several times to call.

Description of Work
Stone steps repaired.

Category pavers, gravel

11/22/2014

I was disappointed that it was not paved smoothly, that was rough for storage area. Of course he did not tell us in advance and most of the paving I saw were smooth such as driveways. So that was a disappointment. I would not use them again. I was not particularly happy with how he did his work. He just took it as a storage area and just was not up to what I expected. Then we were not informed abo...

Description of Work
I used the services of ANCLA Construction. We had a large dry area under a large porch and he paved it.

Category concrete repair

11/12/2014

Antonio was punctual as could be given weather conditions which always affect schedules. When something came up that was going to cause a delay he would always text me to keep me informed. His work was quality and performed timely and I will use him again for other projects.

Description of Work
Built landscape timber formed area with pea gravel fill for camper parking spot in back yard. Added concrete patio between this parking pad and existing deck and installed steps from existing deck down to new concrete patio.

Category concrete repair,decks,masonry,pavers, gravel

Masonry. Concrete. Landscapes. Hardscapes. Painting.

plumbing, electrical, air conditioning, communications,technical, etc.

Check, Financing Available