Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Bremen, AL
There are 13 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Bremen
- Kelley EnterpriseVery Polite business, Excellent job of making me a brick mailbox doing a dramatic tile shower and some concrete work. I definitely would hire again
- Kelley EnterpriseIt went very well. They were on time and finished the work in a timely manner. Job was satisfactory and they cleaned up afterwards.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteEverything turned out great. The project got delayed by rain, but at the end of the week Juan was working on the wall, and in 4 hours had fixed the problem. Juan always kept me informed, cleaned up after the work was done and left with me wanting to hire him again.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteJuan did an excellent job and I will hire him again! He worked extremely hard all week, fixing our stone and masonry issues. He also had an assistant repair a large brick garbage enclosure that had been damaged years ago, and now it looks like new. He did the work very professionally and finished the work in a timely fashion. Just as important, he was very good about communication and making sure he was doing what we wanted. If you hire Juan you will not be disappointed, he is very easy to work with
- Bethers Builders LLCThe shower remodel and outdoor drainage work exceeded our expectations. The pricing was fair and we were very impressed with the quality of the work.
- We Build It Construction LLCJose and his crew were very professional and polite. The work they did for me was above my expectations! We are very pleased with our new driveway! I highly recommend them and I would hire them again!
- We Build It Construction LLCI was thoroughly impressed by this company. When Jose showed up to first inspect everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We'd done quotes with other companies prior to him and everyone that came out was there for maybe 5-10 minutes to take a couple quick measurements. Jose was there for a while making sure he got not just the measurements, but also looked into the slope of our land (we live on a hill) and how that would impact everything. I was immediately struct by how much more thorough he was compared to other people who'd come by. After we agreed to go with him, he scheduled us for only a couple weeks later and the job itself, despite being a large driveway, only took 3 days of actual work. Jose himself was on site for all the work. His price was comparable to the other quotes we'd received and we just felt like he actually cared about the job he was doing and it wasn't just one more stop on his to do list. I would highly recommend We Build It Construction to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointed
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of BirminghamOur sales rep, Gary Douglas has been great. The contract to have several jobs done is prepared and we are very much looking forward to getting started. Gary was helpful with all aspects of the process from design to finance options, making this rather large project more budget friendly.
- Juan Garza Masonry and ConcreteI have to give Juan Garza and his team an A+. I am more than satisfied with the professionalism and with the work. My projects turned out better than I imagined. I am very, very impressed and so are my neighbors! Juan was very professional, friendly, and courteous and respected my home and property. Juan listened to exactly what I had asked for and he delivered! He communicated every morning before he arrived, and every evening when he was leaving, and every time he was taking a lunch break or going after supplies or equipment. They worked very quickly and cleaned up after themselves at the end of each day. They absolutely went above and beyond and have completely transformed the look of my home. I am a very satisfied customer and it is my pleasure to recommend Juan Garza Masonry and Concrete. If you need any kind of concrete work done then Juan Garza is your man!!
- We Build It Construction LLCI hate writing reviews, as everybody and his dog seems to think they are the greatest thing since grits for promoting their business. But, you need to know about these guys before you pour concrete. Calera, Alabama does not allow you to park on the street in front of your house. Two parking spaces + three vehicles = problem. After hiring this company, problem solved! From the initial contact to the final product, these guys are the ultimate professionals. In addition to some of the best-looking concrete work I have seen, they hauled off a tree stump and even moved my mailbox! The quality of work was fantastic. They drilled holes in the existing concrete pad to install large steel bars to reinforce the joint between old and new. They did a proper job of using reinforcing mesh to strengthen the concrete they were pouring and used a stronger concrete that what was already poured. The finish work is immaculate! They even formed a small curbing at the end of the driveway to give a smoother transition between driveway, yard and street and paid special attention to providing proper drainage for the yard. The difference between adequacy and artistry is in the attention to detail of your product, be it a service or pouring concrete. Anybody with a wheelbarrow and a shovel can pour concrete. It takes a professional to make sure it will do the job. It takes an artist to make a simple concrete parking pad a work of art. These guys definitely fit into the "Artist" category. Support your local artists
Concrete Repair Contractors in Bremen
- Business Description:We are a local owned concrete company. We provide any and all services extending from house slabs to patios. We specialize in decorative concrete, concrete counter tops, stamping and staining. We are certified in overlay systems and Epoxy flooringRecent Review:It went great. There was a long wait due to other jobs scheduled before mine and also weeks of rain, but it was well worth the wait. It turned out beautifully. The crew was nice, very hard working and very talented. Clint was super to work with. I would highly recommend this companyLisa M.
- Business Description:UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT We Build It Construction LLC, is dedicated to providing our clients with the very best in Concrete/Brick-Stone installations and repairs. With years of industry experience, we are licensed professionals who take an enormous amount of pride in the attention to detail, communication and quality put into each project! Providing honest professional opinions to each customer we serve, trust is very important to my business I am dedicated to making sure my customers receive not..Recent Review:I was thoroughly impressed by this company. When Jose showed up to first inspect everything and I mean EVERYTHING. We'd done quotes with other companies prior to him and everyone that came out was there for maybe 5-10 minutes to take a couple quick measurements. Jose was there for a while making sure he got not just the measurements, but also looked into the slope of our land (we live on a hill) and how that would impact everything. I was immediately struct by how much more thorough he was compared to other people who'd come by. After we agreed to go with him, he scheduled us for only a couple weeks later and the job itself, despite being a large driveway, only took 3 days of actual work. Jose himself was on site for all the work. His price was comparable to the other quotes we'd received and we just felt like he actually cared about the job he was doing and it wasn't just one more stop on his to do list. I would highly recommend We Build It Construction to anyone and everyone. You won't be disappointedJoshua D.
- Business Description:We have over 55 years experience in construction. We pride ourselves on our safety, customer satisfaction, and attention to detail. Our work includes pour in place concrete, foundation, concrete footers, driveways, pour in place walls, basketball courts, decorative finishes, everything HVAC (heating and cooling), wood and composite decks, pole barns, barndominiums, wood fencing, privacy fencing, chain link fencing, tree removal, welding, re-models, and so much more. There is no project to ..Recent Review:Our heat went out due to the weather and he came o it and fixed our heat fast. His service was wonderful so we ended up hiring him for cabinet remodels and they turned out amazing!! Will definitely recommend to friends and familySavannah B.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:At Don Kennedy and Sons our mission is to provide safe, effective, and professional residential and commercial property moving solutions, together with the services that are needed to keep the base of the building safe, dry, and secure. Whether this means installing special systems to keep moisture out, or adding pier supports to ensure structural integrity of a building or home - we can help. Our services include: -house moving -foundation settlement repair -waterproofing systems -crawl ..Recent Review:Although I did not purchase the Duralook material for my patio, I might for my pool area later. I was impressed with their professionalism, they were on time for three meetings and had a state of the art mobile computer system to show work for the bid. As a female client, I was treated very respectfully and and business like. I recommend them for anyone who needs their type service and special type materials. As far as some of the negative reviews below, the Company had a former employee who no longer works for them, that could have contributed to past issues. I recommend giving them a chance to give an Estimate for the work you needMrs R.
- Business Description:I have been operating as a trustworthy masonry contractor in Calera, AL for over 27 years. Working with a wide range of bricks and natural stones, I can create various structures and pavements. But you can also hire Kelley Enterprises for repair or restoration work with unequivocal results. I provide brickwork, stonework, and tile installation services. Give us a call today for a free estimateRecent Review:It went very well. They were on time and finished the work in a timely manner. Job was satisfactory and they cleaned up afterwards.Peggy G.
- Business Description:Owner operated. No subs. Cost determined by the job. No travel charges.Recent Review:We hired them to replace an existing concrete driveway that was in terrible shape due to roots, and to build a custom patio in our back yard. They gave us a reasonable estimate, were very professional and completed the work when promised. They take pride in their work and the finished product was beautiful. Very happy and would hire them againThomas L.
- Business Description:DSLD Land Management is a full service design/build landscape contractor firm located in Birmingham, AL. We are a family owned and operated company and pride ourselves in exceptional quality workmanship, consistently exceeding the expectations of our clients. During our initial consultation all on site factors are considered from function to form, with special emphasis given to economy and value added workRecent Review:DSLD completely overhauled our yard. From the very first meeting, David Sharp had a vision for our lawn and walked us through every step. We could not get grass to grow and he knew exactly what to do. He cut down a dozen trees to allow for more sunlight, grated our front and backyard, added a retaining wall, laid sod and voila!... We have a yard to be proud of and one our kids can actually play in. Great investmentKelly P.
- Business Description:OUTDOOR SOLUTIONS is your solutions for any dirt work or clearing needs outside! We do anything from mobile home pads and drive ways to concrete footers and clearing lake lots! We have TONS of experience and recommendations to back our work as well! We would love to earn your business! FREE ESTIMATES AS WELL!Recent Review:Walter did a great job in a timely manner. Couldn’t ask for a more respectful guy! Will never have to look for anyone else, he has my business for here on out!Cody R.
- Business Description:Welcome to Sterling Construction, here are just a few of the services we offer!! -Landscaping -Drainage -Sod -Building Pads -Driveways -Driveway repair -Excavation -Dirt work -Earth moving We look forward to serving you! CALL US TODAY FOR A ESTIMATERecent Review:Job was done quickly and looked great.kyle g.
Deals in Bremen for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Crane Hill
- Garden City
- Mount Olive
- Locust Fork
concrete contractors in Bremen
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC2350 Joe Quick Rd
New Market, Alabama
- A.T. Sears Complete Home Repair & Concrete Service245 Allegheny Dr.
- Affordable Foundation & Home Repair2203 Highway 31 NW
- Alabama Accent and Remodeling1718 21st Ave
- ALABAMA RESTORATION-WTRPRFNG11208 Gallups Crossroad
- Alltrade Remodel and Maintenance1325 Falcon Drive
- American Concrete Foundations and Walls LLC1780 Brownlee Rd
- ANCLA Construction2721 Driving Range Rd
- Andy Bobcat and Concrete Construction Service7924 South Valley Road
- Attic Insulation Company Inc4340 Powell Ave S
- Ayala construction inc.1524 Hill Ave
- A-Z Roofing & Contracting LLC
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair143 Distribution Dr
- Bama Concrete Finishing255 Oak Dr
- BIRMINGHAM DRYWALL INC3629 River Ridge Rd
- Blair Exteriors4 West Oxmoor Road
- Bridgman Building & MasonryPO Box 1323
- BS Construction3197 Happy Top Rd
- Bussie Customs 39395 Co RD 443
- B-Dry Waterproofing and Foundation Repair
- C & N Contractors760 N Pine Hill Rd
- Cahaba Plumbing3990 Christopher Dr
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
- Cahaba Scapes2130 11th avenue north
- Campbell Paving Asphalt & Concrete LLC7001 Treeline Ln
- Cardinal Roofing & Restoration608 University Blvd
- CASTLE ONE6244 AMBER HILLS RD
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Birmingham309 Cahaba Valley Pkwy N Ste H
- Charlie's Construction4301 Huntsville rd. 00
- Choice LandscapesPO Box 368
- Concrete Canvas LLC1603 Lakehill St NW
- CONCRETE CONSTRUCTIONPO Box 610821
- Construction & Management Solutions, LLC115 Walter Davis Dr Ste B
- Contoured Design2430 County Road 1422
- CooperStrong Construction, LLC
- Cowin & Company Inc301 Industrial Dr
- C & N Contractors
- D&E EXCAVATING SERVICES L.L.C.9809 Silley Dean Road
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Dennis Green's Paving42 COUNTY ROAD 466
- DETAIL SERVICES, INCPO BOX 94612
- Don Kennedy & Sons Structural Solutions7201 Stringfield Rd NW
- Don Kennedy and Sons Structural Solutions420 N 20th St Ste 2200
- DRM Masonry308 12Th St. SW
- DSLD LAND MANAGEMENT CO1178 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- D&E EXCAVATING SERVICES L.L.C.
- Grayson Construction1401 Montgomery Hwy Suite 19
- Grayson Construction
- J & B REMODELINGPO Box 611403
- J.C Remodeling950 Rainwood lodge rd.
- J.E.B. Concrete1113 22nd Ave N
- Jaxon's Handyman Services6664 Caroll street
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- JE Construction1428 Smithfield Park Cir
Pleasant Grove, Alabama
- Jones Brothers Roofing & Construction23536 AL-79 Suite A
- Jones concrete company
- JT Construction INC207 Green Park South
- J & B REMODELING
- Kirkpatrick Concrete2000A Southbridge Pkwy Ste 610
- Kirkpatrick Concrete
- Outdoor Solutions1812 Cambridge St
- Outdoor Solutions
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLCPO BOX 1050
- Pickle Construction and Plumbing2631 Torrance Rd
- Premier Garage/Tailored Living of Birmingham2089 Alton Rd Ste B
- PRO Construction, LLC1104 Dunnavant Valley Rd
- Pro Crete LLC2902 Willow View Trail SE
- Property Preservation and Maintenance6730 Ridgewood Dr
- PARROT STRUCTURAL SERVICES LLC
- S & D Services145 Chalkville Manor Drive
- Sizemore Specialty Construction702 Linden St
- South East Concrete LLC4213 Mountain Top Road
- South Point One7840 Happy Hollow Road
- StoneMark Construction4581 Deer Creek Trl
- Streamline Home ServicesPO Box 43662
- S & D Services
- URBAN SCAPES5504 1st Avenue N 209
- URBAN SCAPES