Sinking concrete can be a sign of problems beneath the surface. Instead of replacing the slab, learn the pros and cons of concrete leveling to put it back in place.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Daphne, AL
There are 12 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Daphne
- Quality Concrete ConstructionCouldn't ask for a better team! These guys are great! Very professional On time Extremely good work Had a 21' x 31' slab poured and widened my driveway. Couldn't believe how fast this was done. Same day estimate, which was very fair, to the time the work was complete was 5 days! Thank you Charles and Brandon, with Quality Construction, for an Awesome job!
- Quality Concrete ConstructionQuality Concrete Construction, by far, have been the most professional, efficient and trustworthy group of people I have had work on my house. The decorative aspects of how they manipulate concrete made my fountain driveway look like something out of a magazine. I’m now searching for more work for them, ha! This company is amazing! Thank you for all your hard work. It’s amazing
- Quality Concrete ConstructionMy concrete driveway was damaged and leaning on one side and needed to be broke up & replaced. I was looking for a concrete contractor that I could trust to do a good job at a competitive price and found one with Brandon. He did everything we agreed on and more. Brandon is very responsive and takes great pride and joy in doing a good job right the first time. Me and my wife are very pleased with the finished work, his friendliness, and his professionalism. He isn't happy until you're happy and we highly recommend him for any concrete needs
- Quality Concrete ConstructionThe work went great. I was given a fair quote on the job. The work was done on time and to my liking. Everything was done in a professional manner from start to finish. I will definitely be passing this company’s info along to anyone I know needing concrete work. Thanks again!!!
- Ron Curry ConcreteThey did a good job overall. Communication could be a bit better with letting us know with when they would be here and I referred them to a neighbor.
- Quality Concrete Finishing LLCNot too good. I ordered carport and they cannot put in so I had to hire someone else to redo it. They supposed to give my money back but they didn't
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Companybetter than expected, after being referred to bo by a neighbor I was planning to purchase a kit and pay for assembly after looking on google for (Real Wood Pool iutdoor pergolas I found they were anywhere from &1000-$3000 and weren't assembled, you had to pay extra for assembly and extra for stain and sealant, that's when no suggested we design our own and construct it, he drew up an almost spot on visualization of what he built, let me pick put wood, stain and location, but above all be was very kind, even though I requested extra he never asked for more money, and on thrilled with what he built. me and my husband and I are already planning put next project-10/10 would recommend
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsMy concrete driveway and sidewalk was cracking and starting to sink in places. I called AFS and everything went terrific. Set up appointment time for Philip Slate to come out and look at my problem. He came out measured driveway and gave me a quote to Poly Level and fill in voids underneath driveway and sidewalk.. We set up a date for them to come out and perform the work. From that day forward I understood everything about what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. Lawrence and another gentleman showed up and completed their work on the day specified. They were on time and very professional. Before the company deposited the check a couple of weeks later, their secretary called and ask if I was satisfied with the work performed. I must say that this company is top of the line. Everyone involved were very professional, courteous, and knew what they were doing. Their product is lifetime warranteed and I was told that if I had any more problems to just give them a call. I would definitely use this company again. I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks AFS
- ESTES REMODELINGJeff (Estes) inspected job on a daily basis and was in daily communication with me or my wife to give us status of the job. He also gave us valuable recommendations to help us get the design we liked. The old siding was put on after Hurricane Katrina by unqualified personnel and was blowing off during moderate winds. Estes Remodeling had to remove all of the siding and do extensive preparatory work to our house to meet codes and to insure a proper installation of the new siding. In fact, during the remodeling, some items were discovered that were not on the original quotation and he brought them to our attention and corrected at no extra costs to us. The adders that we asked for after the job was started were very reasonable. The employees were all friendly, knowledgeable and keep us in the loop on different stages of the project. I would definitely recommend Estes Remodeling to anyone and will use them again if I have a need
- ESTES REMODELINGMy old garage flooded with every hard rain until it began to fall apart. I contacted Jeff and Buck at Estes Remodeling for an estimate. I was happy with their estimate because I thought it was a fair price. They began the work on June 4, 2016 and we finished by July 8, 2016. Everything, from the pouring of the concrete to the painting was done very well. Even the building inspector was impressed with the work. Should I ever need any further work done, I will not hesitate to call Estes Remodeling
Last update on September 14, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Daphne
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Different types of concrete sealers come with their own pros and cons. Here’s what to know about various sealer types for your concrete project.
Cracked, chipped, or crumbling steps are as unsightly as they are hazardous. Find out how to repair concrete steps without having to rebuild.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spanish Fort,
- Point Clear,
- Magnolia Springs,
- Bay Minette,
- Bayou La Batre
concrete contractors in Daphne
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- ACCURATE CONCRETE PLACEMENT603 NOVATAN RD N
Mobile, Alabama 36608
- Advanced Home ImprovementsP O Box 1814
Foley, Alabama 36535
- Affordable Concrete Contractors9219 Janwood Ln.
Saraland, Alabama 36571
- All American Industries llc9601 N Palafox St Unit 12
Pensacola, Florida 32534
- Alpha Foundations66 Industrial Park
Monticello, Florida 32344
- ACCURATE CONCRETE PLACEMENT
- C&S Building and Renovations, Inc12521 Wilsey Ln
Lillian, Alabama 36549
- Cabana Pool And Spa L.L.C.7200 Three Notch Kroner Rd
Mobile, Alabama 36619
- Cantonment Industrial Roofing and Demolition450 Neal Rd
Cantonment, Florida 32533
- Coastal Concrete Inc5624 Balderas Ave
Pensacola, Florida 32507
- COASTAL EXPOSURES LANDSCAPE12451 County Rd. 64
Loxley, Alabama 36551
- Custom Concrete Coating555 Seapine Circle
Pensacola, Florida 32506
- Custom Sun Rooms and Siding36435 State Hwy 59
Stapleton, Alabama 36578
- C&S Building and Renovations, Inc
- McMurray Contracting, LLC9379 Twin Beach Rd
Fairhope, Alabama 36532
- McMurray Contracting, LLC
- P and P Pools23730 Old Weekley Rd
Bay Minette, Alabama 36507
- P-K ConstructionPO Box 1196
Bay Minette, Alabama 36507
- Paradise Decorative Concrete13920 Nolte Creek Dr
Foley, Alabama 36535
- PRACTICAL POOLS & PONDS LLC21862 State Highway 59 Suite K
Robertsdale, Alabama 36567
- Pritchard Roofing Siding & Remodeling6051 Ranch Rd West Lot1
Grandbay, Alabama 36541
- P and P Pools
- WNallHomebuilders5257 Richardson st.
Milton, Florida 32570
- YoungGunz Construction956 McNeil Ave
Mobile, Alabama 36609
- YoungGunz Construction