Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Gulf Shores, AL
There are 18 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Gulf Shores
- Competitive Construction LLCProfessional crew, great communication and the project was completed on time. I would definitely hire them again.
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Companybetter than expected, after being referred to bo by a neighbor I was planning to purchase a kit and pay for assembly after looking on google for (Real Wood Pool iutdoor pergolas I found they were anywhere from &1000-$3000 and weren't assembled, you had to pay extra for assembly and extra for stain and sealant, that's when no suggested we design our own and construct it, he drew up an almost spot on visualization of what he built, let me pick put wood, stain and location, but above all be was very kind, even though I requested extra he never asked for more money, and on thrilled with what he built. me and my husband and I are already planning put next project-10/10 would recommend
- Branik Construction!BEWARE! It's been 3 weeks since firing Rick and the crew. I was way under budget as I smartly only paid him 20% and did milestone payments. 1st off, he yelled at my 6-month pregnant wife during closing and scared her. We basically got bullied into giving him an additional $2500 just to get him the **** out of our house and be done with him. This is after his trumped-up calculations to close the contract that would have given him even more than that. Our numbers only had us giving him another $200 or so and we were being very generous. Also, he actually told us that we could not give him a bad review because we canceled the contract. What kind of BS logic is that? So, let's go with all the wrongs: -Incompetent -Inconsiderate -Rude -Slow -Poor Planner -Shady. When we first started speaking I had expressed my desire to get everything done as soon as possible, anywhere between 4-6 weeks. Granted, this was a decent-sized job (almost a full house remodel). In a little over two months, they NEVER finished one room completely. We did pay for one room completion which was my new office, but that is only because the only person (Person X) who knew how to handle the project was there, he ended up quitting for a better-paying job soon after the office was done (2 weeks in). Even still, missing baseboards, flooring, paint touch-ups are missing all over the place. After that, it was a s**tshow. They were in the same two bathrooms for a whole month and it looked like s**t still after 4 retries. Rick, the owner, took more vacations during the project than I have in my entire life. And when he was in town, he never bothered checking in. I had to reach out countless times for complaints, worries, and other things. Eventually, I had had enough with how slow and sloppy the progress was that I asked him to stop by twice a day until completion, it lasted maybe 2 or 3 days sadly. Our kitchen was far from done in 2 months, with only a few cabinets installed (very rushed) just before Person X left. So I said screw it, I will do it. And so I did, in LESS than a week. Then finally floors and countertops can get started, except he could not get flooring done either. He subcontracted it out, and since it was a low-paying job, it was rushed and then the subcontractor quit because of Rick. Almost all the flooring was ripped out around the 3-week mark. They had plenty of time to do the one thing they should have done before floors, which was floor preparation. Not only did I have to do it, eventually one of the contractors felt bad and stayed after work to help. Even then, it just never got done properly. The biggest culprit here is the lack of actual planning, EVER. ALL the delays were preventable on Rick s part. Permits? I would have gotten them before they started work, however, I should not have even needed to do it, that is the contractor's job. But Rick and his subs are NOT licensed and registered in Santa Rosa County or Florida! I learned this through an electrician who had to come out to do some work. It took a week to get the permits in order, but for some reason they chose to not do the other million things they could have been doing to finish up the project. A lot of their busy-work ended up being texturing and painting and REDOING that countless times due to lack of skills and/or planning. Even then, they did not finish the whole house. They did texture/paint most of the main parts of the house though. Smokers. Not only do I hate the smell, but I have a 6-month pregnant wife. No one should be smoking around the house and definitely NOT inside it (garage). Never should I find cigarette butts in or around the house, but I found them all over the place. Their on-call plumber (Gonzales) was overpriced and terribly hard to get a hold of when needed. We had to hire our own plumber to handle a few things, way cheaper, better quality work, and much faster. !AVOID
- GOMEZ CONCRETE LLCOutstanding responsiveness and communication. Worked with me very well developing the best placement. Gave a free quote at a fare price. Started work promptly and worked quickly and did excellent cleanup.
- Abel Velarde ConcreteI met Abel at a 4th of July party at my cousins. My cousin had used him to widen his driveway and extend his patio around his pool. When I was ready, I looked up Abel on Google and found his Facebook page. I called him to setup a time to get an estimate. He is a former Marine also as I am a retired Marine, so as taught, he showed up five minutes early. He text me, at my request, and kept me informed of any changes in schedule, such as the concrete delivery company was closed on the Friday after Thanksgiving. That was the day they were supposed to pour. They came on Friday anyway and did the digging, and setup. They showed up Monday early, of course, and began pouring the concrete. He said to wait until the following Monday to park the RV on it. That was fine as we were hauling the RV to the snowball derby on that Wednesday and not returning until the following Monday. They came back and removed wood early Monday morning
- A Terry Austin Concrete, LLCExtremely well. They just finished up. The owner and two assistants were personal, professional, and detail-oriented. They were on time and always on task. The job turned out great. Without hesitation, I would recommend Terry Austin to anyone seeking concrete work.
- AFS Foundation & Waterproofing SpecialistsMy concrete driveway and sidewalk was cracking and starting to sink in places. I called AFS and everything went terrific. Set up appointment time for Philip Slate to come out and look at my problem. He came out measured driveway and gave me a quote to Poly Level and fill in voids underneath driveway and sidewalk.. We set up a date for them to come out and perform the work. From that day forward I understood everything about what they were going to do and how they were going to do it. Lawrence and another gentleman showed up and completed their work on the day specified. They were on time and very professional. Before the company deposited the check a couple of weeks later, their secretary called and ask if I was satisfied with the work performed. I must say that this company is top of the line. Everyone involved were very professional, courteous, and knew what they were doing. Their product is lifetime warranteed and I was told that if I had any more problems to just give them a call. I would definitely use this company again. I am a very satisfied customer. Thanks AFS
- Youngblood Home Improvements & Handyman ServicesMy wife and I just moved to Fairhope Al and leased a home for the next year as we start our venture in selecting or building a new home here. As all rental properties there where several items we felt needed attention to make our lives comfortable while we are residents. Everything from installation of ceiling fans, to a new door with doggy door for our fur son, pictures and mirrors hung, some painting, electrical work, bathroom fixtures and etc; Yes it sounds as we remodel the home; well let me say that Mr. Terry with Youngblood Home Improvements responded extremely well. He had the skill, knowledge and staff to perform any task that we asked of him and actually guided us in some ways to save time and money. So if you have a job that's need done call them. Terry will get it done for you
- A Terry Austin Concrete, LLCContacted TA Concrete last month for a quote on a driveway addition. He came out on a Saturday morning, listened to the requirement and provided a quote. When we selected TA Concrete for our project the work was scheduled, he and the crew showed up on time, immediately got to work and in 5 hours the project was completed to satisfaction. Looks great and the price was extremely reasonable. Do not hesitate to call them for your concrete work
- TNT ConstructionMy experience with this company was excellent! There was no stress at all. The job was performed in a timely manner and I was very satisfied! I love the changes that TNT Construction made possible for my budget!
Concrete Repair Contractors in Gulf Shores
- Business Description:We form pour and finish concrete, foundations, flatwork, sidewalks, driveways, patios, retaining walls, curbs,etc...our pricing is very competitive and we guarantee quality work every time. We have been in the concrete business for over 25 years, no job is too big or small and we always stand behind our workRecent Review:It was very good. They were very professional. They were very good workers. The price was reasonable. I was very satisfied.Alfy s.
- Business Description:Concrete Services: Install, Repair, Replace Landscaping Services: Pavers, Sod, and Drainage Carpentry Services: Fencing and DecksRecent Review:They were wonderful. They kept their schedule and finished it on time. I was very impressed with them. He has integrity. He did what he said. He did it quite well.Maryann C.
- Business Description:Concrete demolition, driveways, sidewalks, brick ,stone ,concrete work, sheds, painte exterior or in side ,Fance, Sidding etc....Recent Review:Was not able to grade pitch on slab as discussedRamiro Q.
- Business Description:Serving the Gulf Coast since 2000, -Residential & Commercial. -Interior & Exterior. -Docks,Decks & Fences -Powerwashing. -Drywall Hang, Finish or Repair. -Siding & Stucco. -Wallpaper Removal. -Complete Restoration/ Renovation -Storm Repair. -Locally Owned & Operated. - 2 years WarrantyRecent Review:Very pleased with the quality, professionalism of Jose and he's Crew at our home.They was neat, on time and on budget. Definitely was great to work with Jose. Thank You. One Source.Bill B.
- Business Description:228-863-4819 Gulf Coast Patio & Screen is the PREMIER BUILDING CONTRACTOR of patio covers,screen rooms,swimming pool enclosures,awnings,sunrooms,carports,decks,concrete,screen enclosures,awnings,carports,decks,aluminum patio cover kits.Visit www.gulfcoastpatioandscreen.com to see our beautiful work.We have been serving the coast since 1986.We are LIC. & INSURED.Mississippi building contractor LIC.#R08608.Call today for a FREE ESTIMATRecent Review:Professional, timely, and helpful. Needed a deck rebuilt after my previous stairs/deck had dry rotted. They came quickly, gave me a fair price, and it has held up well.Amy M.
- Business Description:CONCRETE WORK SITE-CLEAN UP GRADING GENERAL EXCAVATION LAND CLEARING DEMOLITION With over 20 years in this industry were knowledgeable and driven to give the finest quality of work hands down. We work hard to guarantee your happy with every project we do and stand behind our work. Your satisfaction is our guaranteeRecent Review:10/10 recommend Competitive Construction LLC. Very humble and kind crew who work hard to get the job done quickly and efficiently! They excavated a tree looming over my house, helped me with my yard's terrible flooding issue, and installed a gravel driveway all in no timerae k.
- Business Description:We have been in business nearly 25 years providing great customer service and top quality products.Recent Review:It was perfect, it was professional, they did exactly what we ask, they starting continuous communication. Price is little high but it is a quality work.Linda P K.
- Business Description:Foxcrete Designs is a full service Decorative Concrete Contractor. We offer many option to suit virtually any budget! Stamped Concrete, Overlay, Staining, Scoring, garage flooring, coatings, colored concrete, epoxy, countertops, Outdoor Kitchens and much moreRecent Review:Blake is very informative and easy to work with. He even helped select the color to tie in with my deck stain and the brick on the house. You could tell the whole team actually cared about doing a good job and it looks fantasticPatty G.
- Business Description:TNT Construction is the one stop shop for most of your construction residential and commercial needs. This includes, painting, flooring, sheetrock, decks, doors and windows, concrete, kitchens, bathrooms, remodeling, framing, painting, pressure washing, trim work, siding, carpentry, and much much more. The owner has over 20 years of experience in construction which includes large commercial jobs and many residential jobs. We can also help design your job, and make your final product uniqueRecent Review:It went great very professional very timely I will use them againTony T.
- Business Description:Woman owned company. Financing Available. Additional address for shipping only: 137 Cnty Rd 902, Calera, AL 35040. Areas served: Birmingham, Tuscaloosa, Montgomery, Selma, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Ozark, Auburn, Huntsville, and CullmanRecent Review:This was a very extensive project that I spent months researching, hired an engineer for his professional guidance, and accepted bids from four companies. Two of the other companies were cheaper but proposed to use synthetic foam materials, which don't have a long enough track record for my comfort. Once the job started, the crews worked with great diligence, and despite the numerous difficulties they encountered, I never heard a single complaint. Total work time was 14 days over a three-week period that include Independence Day. Total cost was about $40Duane P.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Find concrete contractors in
- Orange Beach
- Magnolia Springs
- Point Clear
- Dauphin Island
- Spanish Fort
- Bayou La Batre
- Pensacola Beach
concrete contractors in Gulf Shores
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1st Choice Construction, LLC3761 Government Blvd. Suite E-2
- 1st Choice Construction, LLC
- A&A ENTERPRISES OF PENSACOLA, L.L.C.7810 MELLOWDAYS DR
- A+ Concrete Designs26310 County Road 49
- Ab concrete company 406 Elaine Ave NW
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
- Abel Velarde Concrete1401 Cacao Ln
- ACCURATE CONCRETE PLACEMENT603 NOVATAN RD N
- Advanced Home ImprovementsP O Box 1814
- Affordable Concrete Contractors9219 Janwood Ln.
- All American Industries llc9601 N Palafox St Unit 12
- Alpha to omega concrete solutions llc.9 Audusson Ave
- Anderson Concrete & Storage16590 County Road 12 S
- A&A ENTERPRISES OF PENSACOLA, L.L.C.
- C&S Building and Renovations, Inc12521 Wilsey Ln
- C&T Cleaning and Handyman Services11232 Timberland Dr N
- Cabana Pool And Spa L.L.C.7200 Three Notch Kroner Rd
- Cantonment Industrial Roofing and Demolition450 Neal Rd
- Caseys Contracting LLC8100 Pima St.
- Chadwell Construction12951 Larry Ln W
Grand Bay, Alabama
- christopher walker carpenter1075 Sea Cliff Drive North
- CNJ Carpentry and Drywall LLC7105 PRINCESS LN
- Coastal Concrete279 Seamarge Lane
- Coastal Concrete Inc5624 Balderas Ave
- COASTAL EXPOSURES LANDSCAPE12451 County Rd. 64
- COASTAL ICF1312 E CERVANTES ST
- Coastal Property PreparationPO Box 3457
- Competitive Construction LLC311 Baker Rd
- Concrete Worx16404 Beasley Road
- Cornerstone Builders Group Inc3560 De Loach St A
- Custom Building25910 Canal Rd. Suite 0-117
Orange Beach, Alabama
- Custom Concrete Coating555 Seapine Circle
- Custom Sun Rooms and Siding36435 State Hwy 59
- C&S Building and Renovations, Inc
- D&B Construction16 Elm St
- D&H Concrete Construction LLC
- D&J Construction
- Dan The Handyman1206 E Maxwell St
- Decorative Concrete Designs6512 Rose Farm Rd
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
- Dirty30 Construction
- Diversified Flooring and More9050 w hwy 98 #6
- Dixon Homes & Interiors, LLCP.O. Box 6000
Gulf Shores, Alabama
- Dortch, Figures & Sons Constructions2476 Commercial Park Dr
- D&B Construction
- Elite Crete of the Gulf Coast2209 N 15th Ave
- Empire Builders Group, Inc3217 Tallship LN
- ESTES REMODELING5125 Laurendine Rd
- Exclusive Contracting138 Phoenix Ln
Pell City, Alabama
- Exponential Construction Services 183 Cottage View Dr
- Elite Crete of the Gulf Coast
- Florida Precast Concrete Steps6214 Thousand Oaks Dr
- Floyd construction 6170 Forest Pines Dr
- FMC Mobile12041 West Oak Ct
- Foundation Solutions LLC12761 Moffett Rd
- Foxcrete Decorative Concrete22533 AL-59 N
- Franks Home RepairP.O.Box 472
- Florida Precast Concrete Steps
- G&G Enterprises2674 Cheshire Dr S
- Gary Powers Dev, Inc24257 County Rd. 55
- Gerhard Concrete Specialists3405 Harmon Williams Rd
- GerhardConcreteSpecialists4910 red creek dr
- GOMEZ CONCRETE LLC9312 E RIVER DR
- Gore&Associates Contractors2696 Rosebud Dr E
- Gregory Bonner Construction, LLC.222 North M St.
- Grind Crete31135 Susie Cir N
Denham Springs, Louisiana
- Gulf Coast Foundation & Remodeling2450 Old Shell Rd Ste A
- GW Construction368 Prospect Rd
- G&G Enterprises
- H L services LLC116 riverbend dr
- HALL'S CONSTRUCTION & RENOVATIONS11334 THOMAS RD
- Happy House Pros5876 Blue Angel Pkwy.
- Helicon 11103 N 46th St Bldg B
- Henley painting and drywallp.o. box 1814
- HOFFMAN'S REFINISHING & DECORATIVE CONCRETE4152 SHAN DR E
- Horizon Improvements, Inc1257 W. Nine Mile Rd
- H L services LLC
- J Edward Construction & Maintenance2029 B Airport Blvd suite 188
- J R PUGH CONTRACTING INC1268 BROWNFIELD RD
- J W Dunnwright Construction LLC826 Creighten Rd A-100
- James Mallory Contractor Inc6756 Cedar Ridge Cir
- Jc Carlitos concrete services1269 Brookview Ct
- Jeff Steward Concrete Contractor32875 Faircloth Rd
- JOHN NORRIS CONSTRUCTION9250 COLEMAN DAIRY RD E
- Johns concrete and excavation1230 McAlpine Ave
- J Edward Construction & Maintenance
- L & L Construction Services, LLC9655 S Trace Rd
- Landscape Restoration10104 Clearsound Dr
- LAWNCARE SPECIALIST LANDSCAPE & IRRIGATIONPO BOX 191495
- Local Pensacola Assembly and Construction Company 4574 Whisper Cir
- Locklier Builders Inc.7310 Vickers Ln
- Lower Alabama renovations
Grand Bay, Alabama
- L & L Construction Services, LLC
- M & D Home Renovations2630 Hickory Ln
- M & T Pressure Washing and Painting10133 Tarawood Ct
- Malone'sPoolsConcreteandLandscapingllc6280 Vergos Dr.North
Eight Mile, Alabama
- McMurray Contracting, LLC9379 Twin Beach Rd
- MDH Construction Services, Inc.8954 S. Lamhatty Ln.
- M & D Home Renovations
- New Life Builders24025 Miflin Rd
- New Life Builders