FAR NORTH TREE SERVICES

Founded 2010 • With Angi since January 2016

Far North Tree Services is Veteran owned and operated; I have surrounded myself with the best tree arborist in the state and make it my personal goal to provide top quality tree service at an affordable price. Safety First! When a tree on your property needs to be removed, our primary goal is to safeguard your home and property. No matter the size of the tree large or small, we have the equipment to get the job done quickly, professionally, and safely. Trying to remove a tree yourself can prove to be a bigger task than you expect. The risk of removing a tree yourself is not worth the reward of saving a few dollars. Many unforeseen obstacles may occur or persons may be harmed when untrained individuals attempt to remove a tree. We bring our tree removal equipment, such as a bucket truck, and years of experience, so as to protect you and your property during the dangerous tree removal process...

Paul's Tree Service started in 2007 and is structured around providing excellent customer service and knowledge when it comes to making the best decision for your landscape. https://www.ktva.com/story/42465511/anchorage-tree-service-offers-free-spruce-trees-in-honor-of-owners-mother

Tree service professionals with certified arborists on staff. Free estimates.

07/26/2017

Mike came by and removed the tree while we were out for the day. When we got home the only way we could tell he'd been by was that the tree was gone. He didn't leave so much as a piece of bark on the lawn.

Description of Work
We had a tree that was leaning and needed to be taken down. It was in a large stand of trees and we couldn't remove it ourselves.

10/28/2016

Far North is professional, safe, and reliable. They cleaned up the mess of trees in my driveway and took care of some unsafe trees too. I'll call them back when the weather improves to deal with those trees I originally called about. Affordable rates & veteran owned.

Description of Work
I called on Far North Tree Services for a quote on some problem trees last spring. I chose to wait on those trees (my bad) and then called them back in an emergency situation last week when two trees came down in my driveway in a big wind storm.

08/23/2016

Description of Work
I had Far North take some trees down and chip them up. Did a great job was done in a hour. The mess was all gone.

Category tree service

tree removal, stump removal, trimming, brush removal, firewood, land clearing

Satisfaction