Compare quotes from top phone companies
Get matched with top phone companies in Tucson, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local phone companies.
Matching on Angi
Share some details about your home project.
Within moments, match with highly-rated local Pros.
Compare quotes and choose the best Pro for the job.
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Tucson
- Cox CableThey were supposed to charge me a fee for coming out and fixing the internet, but they did it for free. I would tell the others that their service people are good. They fixed the problem I was having. I do not love their cable service, though.
- Comcast TucsonThe customer service provided by Comcast Tucson has always been very good. I've had problems though, when they first installed my phone. It wasn't working for two weeks and I didn't know it. I kept going back and forth with them, and was not getting the problem resolved. I told them the person who installed everything installed some wires wrong. They charged me again, when the second person came out to fix the wiring. I told them I didn't want to pay for that because it was their fault. I just paid it instead of calling them again
- COMCAST CABLEIt's excellent, I don't have any trouble. When they say they're coming out, they give you a 2 hour window and they show up. I have everything on the tv. All of the movie channels and just about everything that they offer. They are very pricey.
- COMCAST CABLEThey should improve the pricing scheme that they have. The only time I dealt with them was in the very beginning.
- COMCAST CABLEComcast Cable have a lot of interruptions. It went out for a while some days ago. They have problems like that all the time when they are connecting - or disconnecting - someone at the main junction box. I use them for the whole range of Internet, Phone and Cable. I don't like them.
- Century LinkThis has been going on for a month and I am tired of calling and sending emails. First serviceman who came out said we need new lines in subdivision. Called again and a service person said it was fixed. It was not. Called 2-3 more times and they said it was fixed and still I hear humming and static. They gave me a $11.50 credit on my line last bill. This has been ongoing and I am of the opinion that Century Link does not care about giving me the expert service I deserve. I pay my bill every month and they do not deliver. I would not recommend Century Link. I believe they have gone downhill and they sure don't care about the customer anymore
- Ooma IncThese are the politest folks...they are always so sorry for my inconvenience. ..today, I am getting a new device! Will it work? Time will tell. In the 5 months I have had them they have had to replace 2 devices!
- Century LinkCentury Link is the local internet provider. It took 4 tries to get them out here to install the service when they said they would be here. Twice they gave us the wrong date and also said they put us on the 'emergency' list after the 2nd screw-up. They never showed up and when we called to check they had scheduled us for a week from when they had said they would be out. Come to find out all the tech had to do was make sure the line was live and drop off the box with the router/modem, no installation included. That was an undisclosed extra. Now that we have the service, I find out it is only 1.5 Mb and so slow, even though I was assured I would be able to do video conferencing, etc., on it. Looking for other options-surely someone else can provide even marginally better/faster service
- TTI NATIONALCustomer service is absymal. The straw that broke the camel's back was a fraudulent toll free number to my house. We were home at the time and did not receive any call, let alone one for 40 minutes, from Houston. We know no one in Houston. Internet search of the number indicated it was a fraudulent call. $20 plus. Customer service would not fix it. NOTE these guys are owned by MCI who is owned by Verizon.!!!!
Landline Phone Service in Tucson
- Business Description:We are a Retired Military Veteran of 25 years, We are proud to offer you Exclusive pricing that is unmatched to our Competitors. We offer 1 Free 2 Line Phone with the Purchase of Residential Service, Try before you buy, We are proud and confident in our Service and Products that we Ship your Phone ( S ) out Priority mail and you can try them for 30 days before your first payment is due! Our Goal is Complete Customer Service! Thank you for Supporting your MilitaryRecent Review:He setup the phone in advance to speed the process and did little things that shows his dedication and commitment to taking care of the customer. He made up a cat 5 cable for us to hook the internet to the phone and he explained all the features. He also called back to make sure we didn’t run into any problems. I advise anyone who has poor cell phone service and your missing your customers calls get you a landline for pennies a day and no more customers lost. Thanks Tony Aldrich Aldrich AppliancAldrich A.
- Business Description:HDTV City, “Your Neighborhood Home Theater Expert!” offers you the advice you need plus unbeatable amenities you will not get from any other custom retailer. These include our “Beats Best Buy” Price Guarantee, FREE delivery & setup, Internet Match Policy, 0% Financing (O.A.C.), Trade in Accepted, Professional Installation, Free in Home Consultation & NO Automated Phone System! Call here to talk with a live, local person who will understand your needs! Our broad selection includes only the mo..
- Business Description:As the third-largest cable entertainment and broadband services provider in the country, Cox Communications Inc. is best known for pioneering the bundle of television, Internet and telephone services together, offering consumers the ability to consolidate their services with one provider. For Cox, it’s not about being the biggest; it’s about being the best. Excellence in customer care is another hallmark of Cox Communications. See us at http://ww2.cox.com/aboutus/arizona/home.coRecent Review:I had a break-in at my house, and wanted to make my house more secure. I worked with Curtis, who came to my house and showed me how the system worked. He then returned when I decided to go with Cox, and worked with me to develop my system and determine price. He was able to give me a bit of a deal to meet the price of a competitor. Curtis was friendly, informative, and ensued confidence. I do not remember the name of the tech who installed the system a couple of days later, but he was professional and efficient. Since installation, I've had a few glitches (it is technology, after all), and I was able to resolve these over the phone quickly. I would recommend Cox Home Security highly. <br /Amy B.
- Business Description:Ad-Ventures Audio Solutions provides custom music and messages on hold for new and existing telephone systems. We provide Music On Hold equipment, scriptwriting, professional voice-overs and a wide variety of music choices. We are a turn-key on hold advertising solution to promote your business and impress your callers. Top Rated On Hold Music Provider in the United State
- Business Description:Answer United is a nationwide answering service and call center, offering professionally trained agents ready to answer calls 24/7. We are a leader in the call center industry and have been providing service to hundreds of business for over 45 years
- Business Description:Refresh Computers has been servicing and selling computers and related equipment out of our Central Florida Super-Store since 2001. Both our computer business and our telephone business have the same motto -'Get the customer what they need or want at the least possible cost'. This has been a very successful way to run a business and we are proud to be here to help you. Our telephone Company, Refresh Telecom offers business-class cloud based telephone service nationwide using some of the best ..Recent Review:<p>When I phoned, the gentleman at Refresh understood my problem. He recommended that I bring it in and that they would look at it to determine exactly what needed to be repaired. The diagnostic was $25 (I believe) which I felt was very reasonable. I was told that if we wanted the repair to be completed, that charge would go towards the repair price. I took the computer in, they told me on the spot the approximate cost to repair it and approximate time to complete the repairs, and I left it with them. It took approximately 1 week to order the new casing and to have it installed. When the computer was returned to us, the final cost was exactly what I had been quoted and was completely repaired. </p> <p>I have previously used this company several times before to purchase cables, laptop batteries, etc., but this was my first time with a repair. They were very professional, the store is neat, and they have a wide range of products. I have also called them several times with questions and they have always been very helpful. The repair was completed locally so my laptop did not have to be shipped out to have the work completed. I will definitely use Refresh again for my computer needs.</p> <br /Lynn S.
- Business Description:Ambitious Communications is a provider of communication services that help clients to more effectively communicate and collaborate with others through a diverse portfolio of communications products for your internet, cable, or telephone needs. SOLUTIONS NOT PROBLEMS!! -Ambitious Communications
- Business Description:-Harris Solutions is your single service provider for all Telecommunications Service Sales and Repair needs. Locally owned and operated, we offer turn key solutions and repair/service most major brand phone systems. Why pay $125 an hour or even more to enhance your communications? Why pay hundreds of dollars for simple installation of additional services to your business or home? You're supposed to lower operating costs, not increase them! -Over 15 years Telecommunications experience. -..
- Business Description:Since the beginning, Ooma has been committed to transforming the landscape of phone services. We took into account everything that was wrong with home and business phone services today (too pricey, limited features, inflexible) and made it our mission to reinvent it. At the center of our efforts we created (Ooma Telo) and (Ooma Office) our highly sophisticated computer that when connected to Ooma’s cloud-based smart platform delivers extremely high quality phone calls, advanced features, and..Recent Review:Very well consisting time lapse as their headquarters are in California.BettyAnn A.
- Recent Review:They should improve the pricing scheme that they have. The only time I dealt with them was in the very beginning.John S.
See all 1 highly rated companies in TucsonJoin Angi now
Find phone companies in
phone companies in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1 Cox Home Security1440 E 15th St
- 1 Cox Home Security
- IV Support Holdings LLC500 West Putnam Ave Suite 400
- IV Support Holdings LLC
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
- Ooma Inc
- Prescott Home Entertainment2131 N Arbor Vista Dr
- Prescott Home Entertainment
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
- Refresh Computers
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia