Do you still need a landline? There are certain instances where you may still reap the benefits of having a landline, but alternatives are usually cheaper.
Get matched with top phone companies in Tucson, AZ
There are 1 highly-rated local phone companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Phone Company Reviews in Tucson
- Cox CableThey were supposed to charge me a fee for coming out and fixing the internet, but they did it for free. I would tell the others that their service people are good. They fixed the problem I was having. I do not love their cable service, though.
- COMCAST CABLEThey should improve the pricing scheme that they have. The only time I dealt with them was in the very beginning.
- Comcast TucsonThe customer service provided by Comcast Tucson has always been very good. I've had problems though, when they first installed my phone. It wasn't working for two weeks and I didn't know it. I kept going back and forth with them, and was not getting the problem resolved. I told them the person who installed everything installed some wires wrong. They charged me again, when the second person came out to fix the wiring. I told them I didn't want to pay for that because it was their fault. I just paid it instead of calling them again
- COMCAST CABLEIt's excellent, I don't have any trouble. When they say they're coming out, they give you a 2 hour window and they show up. I have everything on the tv. All of the movie channels and just about everything that they offer. They are very pricey.
- COMCAST CABLEComcast Cable have a lot of interruptions. It went out for a while some days ago. They have problems like that all the time when they are connecting - or disconnecting - someone at the main junction box. I use them for the whole range of Internet, Phone and Cable. I don't like them.
- Century LinkThis has been going on for a month and I am tired of calling and sending emails. First serviceman who came out said we need new lines in subdivision. Called again and a service person said it was fixed. It was not. Called 2-3 more times and they said it was fixed and still I hear humming and static. They gave me a $11.50 credit on my line last bill. This has been ongoing and I am of the opinion that Century Link does not care about giving me the expert service I deserve. I pay my bill every month and they do not deliver. I would not recommend Century Link. I believe they have gone downhill and they sure don't care about the customer anymore
- Ooma IncThese are the politest folks...they are always so sorry for my inconvenience. ..today, I am getting a new device! Will it work? Time will tell. In the 5 months I have had them they have had to replace 2 devices!
- TTI NATIONALCustomer service is absymal. The straw that broke the camel's back was a fraudulent toll free number to my house. We were home at the time and did not receive any call, let alone one for 40 minutes, from Houston. We know no one in Houston. Internet search of the number indicated it was a fraudulent call. $20 plus. Customer service would not fix it. NOTE these guys are owned by MCI who is owned by Verizon.!!!!
- Century LinkCentury Link is the local internet provider. It took 4 tries to get them out here to install the service when they said they would be here. Twice they gave us the wrong date and also said they put us on the 'emergency' list after the 2nd screw-up. They never showed up and when we called to check they had scheduled us for a week from when they had said they would be out. Come to find out all the tech had to do was make sure the line was live and drop off the box with the router/modem, no installation included. That was an undisclosed extra. Now that we have the service, I find out it is only 1.5 Mb and so slow, even though I was assured I would be able to do video conferencing, etc., on it. Looking for other options-surely someone else can provide even marginally better/faster service
Last update on August 4, 2018
Landline Phone Service in Tucson
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful phone company articles
Most phone repairs come from water damage from slipping out of a pocket into the toilet or a pool. To save your phone, pluck it out quickly and don’t turn it on. Get more tips for increasing the chances of your phone surviving its dip.
Use this cost guide to learn what you can expect to pay for a phone jack installation. The cost depends on labor rates, the intricacy of the wiring, and wall access.
Find phone companies in
- Green Valley,
- South Tucson,
- Oro Valley,
- Corona De Tucson,
- Agua Linda,
- Rio Rico,
- Red Rock,
- San Manuel,
- Saint David,
- Huachuca City
phone companies in Tucson
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- AROUND THE CLOCK CALL CTR21540 Prairie St Unit E
Chatsworth, California 91311
- AROUND THE CLOCK CALL CTR
- Ooma Inc525 Almanor Ave
Sunnyvale, California 94085
- Ooma Inc
- Refresh Computers820 E St Rd 434
Longwood, Florida 32750
- Refresh Computers
- Vetstelecom255 Bailey Plantation Dr
Richmond Hill, Georgia 31324