Ooma Inc

Founded 2004 • With Angi since May 2011

Voice Mail
Internet Service

Since the beginning, Ooma has been committed to transforming the landscape of phone services. We took into account everything that was wrong with home and business phone services today (too pricey, limited features, inflexible) and made it our mission to reinvent it. At the center of our efforts we created (Ooma Telo) and (Ooma Office) our highly sophisticated computer that when connected to Ooma’s cloud-based smart platform delivers extremely high quality phone calls, advanced features, and connected services which turns an ordinary phone into a smart phone for your home or business. Ooma has achieved several awards through PC Magazine and continues to Building on our success. Our channels we operate in are Home, Business Space SMB, and Enterprise-level Corporations. Ooma Office offers everything you’d ever need in a business phone system at a fraction of the cost while offering the quality and reliability you’d expect from Ooma. Please contact us now through phone or email. I would like to assist you with a free Consultation. Work Phone: (916) 246-8093 Email: Frank.Coronado@ooma.com...

Flores Electric

Flores Electric is a family run electrical company focused on delivering quality service at an affordable price. We specialize in panel upgrade, lighting, repair work as well as installs. We've been in business since 2018 and have over 30 years of combine experience working in Santa Clara county and surrounding areas.

Offers by Flores Electric on Angi
ARC Lighting & Electric

Fully Licensed, bonded, and insured. ARC Lighting & Electric has been providing power and possibilities to businesses and homeowners since 2010. Services include Electrician, Emergency Service, Electric Repair, Lighting Installation, Lighting Design, Electrical Design, Security Lighting, Landscape Lighting, Ceiling Fan Installation, Generator Installation, Outlets, Panel Upgrades, Wiring, Commercial Electric, Network Wiring, Alarm & Security Repair, ChargePoint Installer, Eand much more. We believe in quality and offer a lifetime guarantee on all our work. Our company is fully licensed, bonded, and insured. We are proud to have received Angie's List Super Service Award the past few years and have a 5 star rating on Yelp. Our electricians are highly experienced and certified.

Touch Of Love Network Solutions

Network, Technical, and Electronics Services

09/27/2017

Very well consisting time lapse as their headquarters are in California.

Description of Work
We were grateful to get rid of AT&T for our land line and now have Ooma

02/27/2017

Setup was very easy and porting my home number was just as easy!

Description of Work
VOIP Home phone service. I was looking for a more cost effective phone service over Time Warner Cable phone and OOma is well worth the money. One time fee and pay only monthly taxes for the service. For me that is about $4-5/month.

Category voice mail,landline phone service

01/02/2017

Great. Excellent quality and ported our old number over in just a few days. Very easy to install. Prior to purchase had questions that were answered over the phone by Ooma. Courteous, professional, staff. Picked up the Ooma Telo at Bestbuy for a little over $80 and will pay Ooma $10 per month for premier service. Great value.

Description of Work
Needed a new phone system. Comcast said they could not port my old number when I switched cable and internet from Verizon to Comcast, and Verizon was charging $45 per month (plus taxes) just for our phone service because we needed to keep out old number.

11/29/2016

I purchased an Ooma Telo ($149) and signed up with Ooma in Dec. 2011. I cut the copper cord with Centurylink where I was paying approx. $70 p/mo. for my home line and a custom ringing number for my home based business. I have saved over $5661 to date ( 5+ years) without compromising quality of service. I pay Ooma approx $15.50 p/month total with the optional Ooma Premier Service. ($9.99p/mo + Stat...

Description of Work
Ooma Telo / Home Telephone Service

Category voice mail,landline phone service

11/16/2015

These are the politest folks...they are always so sorry for my inconvenience. ..today, I am getting a new device! Will it work? Time will tell. In the 5 months I have had them they have had to replace 2 devices!

Description of Work
Called with yet another complaint...previous call was on the 13TH,

Phone & Land Line